Chapter 71-Let's end this part.2

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: Hello guys mianhae for not updating so here is where it all ends with the bad- monster]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hN3Gf-qNvs&feature=related

----

Suddenly a gun shot was heard and all 8 of their eyes widened. "We better go now." Chunji said and all of them rushed towards the garden and there was L.joe smirking at the 7 of them.

All of their eyes widened and then L.joe rushed towards them and was about to punch Sungkyu when he doged it but it landed on Woohyun's cheek, He landed on the ground and Sungjong was about to help him when L.joe kicked him on the stomach and Sungjong flew out of nowhere.

"Sungjong!" L yelled and he rushed towards Sungjong and Dongwoo faced L.joe and he punched him hard on his stomach. L.joe flew away and he landed infront of Chunji.

He looked up and he glared at Chunji, "You traitor!" he said and Chunji smirked down at him and he sat infront of L.joe, He pulled L.joe's collar and he picked him up "I don't care if I'm a traitor you ." Chunji said as he punched L.joe on his left cheek.

L.joe landed on the floor and Sungyeol picked him up and he punched him back and forth "THIS IS FOR MY WIFE, THIS IS FOR MY KIDS!" he punched harder and he landed infront of L and L just kicked him hard on the stomach, Woohyun glared at him and he punched him hard on his cheek. 

Sungkyu pulled him up "Don't you dare hurt my family again." he said and he punched L.joe hard.

L.joe fell on the ground and he pulled out his gun with a ig smirk on his face.

"Come on who can hurt me?" he asked

All 8 of the boys stood there and they froze because they can't of course match up with a bullet.

~~~~

You on the other hand started to panic, "Hey you okay?" Suho asked and you shook your head, "I can't breathe." you said and Sehun look up to see your worried expression blasted all over your face and you started to hyperventilate.

"YAH!" Kai yelled as he saw you almost fainting. You turned to him with wide eyes, "Snap out of it." he yelled and you shook your head.

"Can you take care of my kids for a while?" you asked and they nodded, You smiled and you rushed out of the playroom and all 6 of their eyes widened "YAH!" D.O yelled and Chanyeol sighed, "All 5 of you stay here I'll follow her." Kai said and before Kai could leave, Suho pulled his back collar and he glared at Kai, "Yah what do you think you're doing?" Suho asked and Kai straigthened up.

"I'll chase after the woman I love." he said and Baekhyun's eyes widened *He feels the same way I feel for agasshi?* Kai rushed out to follow you.

~~~~

You are almost by the garden when a pair of arms grabbed you, You look up to see Kai, "What are you doing here I thought I told you to stay behind and guard my kids." you said and Kai pulled you and he clamped a hand over your mouth, "Okay first of all SHUT UP!" he said harshly in a whisper. Your eyes widened

You yanked his hand away "I have no time for this Kai-oppa my husbands are out there!" you yelled and you rushed away from him and you run towards Sungjong who was on the floor groaning in pain. "Oppa stay calm come on." you said and L.joe saw you there.

"_______-AH RUN!" Sungkyu yelled and you turned around and L.joe was there with a gun pointing at the 6 of them. Chunji was there he couldn't move a bit because "TRY TO MOVE AND I'LL SHOOT ALL OF YOU DON'T YOU DARE TEST MY PATIENCE!" he yelled, Sungjong look up and he smiled at you.

"______-ah I love you." he said and your eyes widened "Oppa don't you dare." Sungjong sat up just then L.joe shot him and your eyes widened "SUNGJONG OPPA!" you wailed and you pulled Sungjong closer to you and you hugged him. He smiled at you and he said "I will always love you until death do us.....part." he said and you  shook your head and you started to cry.

You yelled "ANDWAE!!!!" Kai saw you and he was planning on something a right move that would dispose of L.joe

You shot up and you were sent death glares at L.joe and he smirked at you.

"Agasshi tsk tsk you are too smart for this." he said mockingly 

"Yeah I'm smart but unlike you I don't forget something." you said

You look at Chunji and he was pulling out something.

"Something like what?" L.joe teasingly asked

"Something like this." you smirked at L.joe and he turned to Chunji and.....

~BANG~ 

Chunji shot L.joe and he landed on the floor.

You rushed to the 6 and you hugged them one by one you turned to Chunji and you hugged him "Thank you." you said and All of you got Sungjong and All of you rushed towards the Hospital.

"Kai-oppa can you take care of the kids for the mean time?" you asked him and he nodded, "Thank you." you said and you kissed his cheek.

His eyes widened *Is this a dream?* he asked himself.

------>

Chapter 71! OH YEAH L.JOE IS FREAKING OUT OF THE PICTURE FINALLY! HOLLA wait for the next chapter :)