Chapter 3-The Bratinella part.1

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBvQnxq6apk-->2ne1's I'am the best

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day came and you have to go to this place and it was a place where one of the candidates of being your fiance lives. "His name is Lee Chanhee he is in the same age as you but if you wish he said he can come here agasshi." The head butler said. "Kwaenchana I'll just go there and oh! can I bring the seven of them along? besides you said they are all my butlers." The head butler nodded and said "Yes agasshi you can bring all of them." you smiled and said "Gomawo Lee Dabin-ssi." he smiled and said "It's been years since you last call me that agasshi!" you flashed a smile and went downstairs.

 

"Really she lives alone here?" Sungyeol asked "Why is she living in this mansion alone anyways?" Woohyun asked. You walked down the stairs and "My parents have their own house in Hongdae they like it there the big mansion there they own it and also I don't live alone I live with my cousin here he is Jaejin, still he is in a trip in the Philippines. Also my cousin Injung she lives here before but now she lives with her umma well if you want to know my female cousin spends 50 million dollars on her surgeries her body is fake literally and when you see her don't flirt with her. She'll just use you for revenge on her ex." you said and they jaws are wide open when they saw you dressed like a princess.

 

"Agasshi are you going somewhere?" Sungkyu asked and you nodded "Yeah! we will go to Lee Chanhee he is one of the candidates to be my fiance." All of them stopped and asked "We?" you sighed and "DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?" you asked in a loud tone. "All of you get dressed the other uniform this looks anime-ish I want the other uniform go!" you said. After a few minutes they came out wearing.

Sungyeol stopped and said "Wait ain't this Sebastian Michaelis' Costume in the anime black butler?" Myungsoo nodded and said "Maybe agasshi likes that anime if you noticed are uniform is also like that." he nodded, "Faster please! Chanhee-ssi still has a flight tomorrow so he needs to rest!" you said.

------------------------------------------------------------------->

Here is another chapter!

hope you enjoy!

Wait for the next chapter!

please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3