Chapter 64-With....

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N:Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday our internet connection was cut off yesterday and I tried to connect to our neighbor's wi-fi but failed since they changed their password again I bow 90 degrees and kneel down asking for your forgiveness. Hope you undertand guys thank you~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOgYab8iYA

------

You opened the door and all 7 of them were there pacing back and forth you smiled and you rushed towards them and you yelled, "Guys!" they look up and they yelled "I'm Hallucinating I'm hearing her voice!" you sighed.

You walk towards Hoya who was sitting by the stairs staring at the floor, "Hoya oppa." he wouldn't snap out of it and you smiled and one idea entered your head.

You wrapped your arms around him and he smiled and he touched your arm and he cuddled on it. "______-ah where are you?" he asked himself and you sighed.

You went up to the second floor and you inhaled and you yelled "GUYS I'M ALREADY HERE WHY CAN'T YOU SEE?!" all of them look up and they look down "I'm really hallucinating." Sungyeol said and you sighed for the nth time.

Just then L was walking towards you and he hugged you, "Oh my _______-ah is this really you?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah it's me Myungsoo oppa why can't you notice?" you asked and he smiled.

"GUYS IT'S REALLY HER!" Myungsoo yelled and all of them look up and they rushed towards you. "It's ______-ah!" Sungjong yelled and all 7 of them hugged you and Dongwoo started to cry.

"Yah Dongwoo oppa urijima I'm here already." you said and he smiled and he enveloped you in his arms. "We were worried sick you know that?" he said and you smiled at him. "Yah how did you get back here?" Woohyun asked and you smiled "CAP he saved me.", "Thank goodness you're still okay." Sungkyu said as he ruffled your hair, "Wait you were kidnapped right but why are you smiley and happy?" Sungyeol asked

"Is that even a question I need to answer?" you asked Sungyeol and he nodded. "Well first of I'm happy because I'm back with you guys and second I will have my future older brothers to take over Jang corp." you answered and all of them were puzzled. 

"WHAT?!" all of them exclaimed, "Future older brothers?" Sungkyu asked, "That would take over the Jang corp.?" Hoya asked and you nodded "Yeah these future oppas of mine are abandoned flower boys they are living their lives in Busan with their mechanic shop and I won't stand by and leave them alone since they were there when the time I was saved so they'll be another addition to our family." you said with a smile.

They turned to each other and you were still smiling and then "NOONANIM!" Jaejin yelled and he crushed you in a hug you smiled and you hugged him back. You look up and your appa was there standing.

"APPA!" you yelled and you crushed him in a hug, "Thank goodness you are okay I was-", "Appa don't be plus you wouldn't have to worry anymore I found myself my future oppas." you said with joy filled in everyword. Your appa smiled and he then asked "Who are they dear?" you smiled and you show him the pictures of the 6. "Wow they are well okay then where are they found and I would want to meet them asap." 

After that talk with your appa you entered the new room of your hubbies that your appa gave them.

You knocked on the door and Myungsoo opened it for you. "Hey wifey." he pecked you on your cheek and he rushed back to the others.

You climbed to the second floor and your eyes widened when you saw 7 picture of kids on the wall. "Why are there kids on your wall?" you asked and Sungjong smiled "Wifey those are our future kids!" he said in happiness. Your eyes widened "Future kids?!" All of the nodded and you sighed "Guys-", "Wifey don't worry all of them will look like you." Woohyun said and you raised a brow at him.

"Well that's maddeningly unhelpful." you said and he giggled. Sungkyu pulled you and there was a door he smiled "Come on wifey we'll show you something." 

Your eyes widned "Aren't you guys over excited?" you asked and all of them smiled "Oh this for our boys if." Sungkyu said and he shrugged. You face-palmed yourself and then Hoya pulled you over to the other door and you inhaled *I hope it's normal.* you said in your mind.

He opened the door and your eyes widened and almost popped out of your system *I spoke too soon.* you sighed and "How much did you pay for this?" you asked and they shook their heads "Your appa paid for them actually." Dongwoo answered and you sighed.

"Wifey your appa is the one who's excited he asked me when are we going to get married?" Myungsoo asked and you bit your lower lip. "MARRIED?!" you asked and all of them nodded like little puppies. "Uh I don't know really." you said and they smiled 

"Don't worry wifey your appa is extending our room connected to yours." Hoya said and your eyes widened "WHAT!?" they all smiled.

------------>

Chapter 64 is here you guys next chapter is the arrival of your flower boy oppas! hehe that means it's EXO :)

Who's INFINITIZED? because I'am :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvV0M7V4bA&feature=g-all-u