Chapter 86-Face your fear (Hoya's story)

My 7 butlers?!

[A/N: GUYS~!!!! mianhaeyo for not updating we were all busy with school stuff and I can't squeeze updating with my schedule this school year TT.TT forgive me guys but I'll try to finish the story If I can :) so here we are with Hoya for the Hoyatics around ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCygvX5PjG4&feature=related

------

You are rushing up and down hearing your aegis cry and your hubbies shout, when you got tired you ignored your oppa's complaints and you sunk down on the sofa and you tried to clear your mind. You sighed and you look up the ceiling, "UMMA SEKYUNG IS CRYING!" Mason yelled and you tried to stand up but you felt a heavy push on your shoulders.

You look up to see Hoya smiling down at you and he said "I'll take care of that." you smiled at him and he kissed you on your head and he rushed away. You smiled to yourself and then you pulled the pillow from your back and you hugged it. 

"Princess Sekyung's here." Hoya said and you look up to see your baby crying, "Ooh....Sekyung-ah." you said and you took her from Hoya's arms and her tears turned to smiles and you smiled at her and you pecked her on her cheek and immediately she giggled, Hoya smiled at the sight he was about to burst in tears because he always wanted to show his appa that he can also find a girl like his brothers did but Hoya had little confidence in him so he tried to hide it from all of you.

Knowing Hoya you read his expression and "Hoya?" he was still looking at the floor, "Howon." you said and "Huh?" he look up and he saw your concerned eyes and he look down again and you sighed at him.

"I know something is bothering you right now." you said

"No it's nothing." he said and you sighed and that moment D.O passed by.

"Oppa can you take care of Sekyung for a while?" you asked D.O and he smiled, "Sure princess." he said and Sekyung immediately went in D.O's arms and D.O smiled "Say bye bye to umma." D.O said and Sekyung waved her little hand at you and Hoya D.O chuckled and he left.

"Now tell me." you said as you faced Hoya, He was trying to get away from your look but he couldn't he sighed and he faced you again, "Sorry Princess I just had a lot of thing running around my mind." he said and you smiled "Like what?" you asked and you saw him gulped down, he was about to open his mouth and speak but.... "Don't lie." you said and he sighed again.

"Okay okay.... I'm just bothered because my appa expected me to get married with a girl from middle school." he said and you look at him, "Huh?" you asked and he awkwardly plastered a smile, "Well uh... do you remember Taeyeon?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah Taeyeon was our classmate that time." you answered. He look at you and "My father wanted me to marry Taeyeon but I refused since my heart belong to someone even though I hated her from the beginning." he said and you look at him.

"I ran away from home because my father expected me to be a better man because my brothers are perfect in his eyes except me." he said "So that's why you ended up living with Ahyoung unni." you said and he nodded at you, "Wait so you used to hate me and love me at the same time?" you asked and he smiled "Ne." he said and that made him smile and you smiled at him, You slowly walk infront of him and you gave him a hug, His eyes widened and you said,

"Don't worry I'm here if you need me I won't be away from you, I'll always be here."

He smiled and he hugged you back, "Thank you wifey I know you are always there for me." he said and he pecked you on your cheek and he smiled, "So where is your father?" you asked him and he smiled, "Down in Busan." he answered

"Then what are you waiting for let's go there." you said and he was surprised by your actions, "What?!" he asked and you smiled at him "Come on let's go to Busan let's see if your father won't agree with South Korea's number 1 heiress." you said and he laughed at you, "Right you are number 1 alright." he said and he pecked you on your lips "You are number one in my heart." he said and you smiled at him, "I love you." he said and you smiled at him.

"Nadu saranghaeyo." you said and he lifted you up and he immediately kissed you and he spun you around. When he placed you down you glared at him, "Why is it everytime I tell you guys I love you, you have to do that." you said and he smiled at you.

~~~~~~

The 2 of you are now in a prestigious village you turned to him and he was there gawking at the place as well, It's been 9 years since he left this place, "Many things have changed in 9 years." he said and you smiled at him, "So what number is the house?" you asked him and he pointed at the cool looking mansion.

Your eyes widened and you turned to him, You knew he was rich but not this rich, "9 years you say." you said and he turned to you, "Yes 9 years I ran away from my rich life but who cares I ended up being richer." he teased and you turned to him with a smirk on your face. "Okay." you said and he smiled at you. 

The 2 of you walk towards the mansion and Hoya was getting nervous, "You ready?" you asked him and he nodded at you, "I'm ready." he said and you pressed the door bell and Hoya inhaled and you smiled at him but he did not saw it, You took his hand and he immediately turned to you and you smiled at him, "You can do this, your my super hero." you said and that boost up his confidence a little.

The doors opened and a butler appeared on the door, "Yes how may I help you?" the butler asked and you smiled at him, "Oh my ms. Jang ____ what brings you here?" he asked and you smiled at him, "Uh I'm here to see mr. and mrs. Lee if they are not around we can wait." you said.

Suddenly, "Who is there butler Oh?" a familiar voice to Hoya's ears, "Sir Ms. Jang is here." the butler said and he immediately rushed towards the door and he saw you with a fine gentleman.

"Oh ms. _____ what brings you here?" he asked you as he let you enter his house.......

"Uhm sir I was just wondering how many sons do you have?" you asked him and he froze for a second, "Uh I have 3." he answered and you faced Hoya, "Uh but that picture says you only have 2 sir." you said and he look at you, "Well my 2nd son he ran away because he was afraid to marry an heiress." Hoya's father said and you look at him, "Well I met your 2nd child sir." you said and Hoya's eyes widened and so was his father's, "You met my 2nd son?" he asked and you nodded "Yes sir I met him and he is a fine gentleman now." you said and he look at you and you squeezed Hoya's hand and he look at you.

"Well it's because I'm your second son sir." Hoya said and you smiled at him, "Y-You are H-Hoya?" he asked and Hoya nodded, "Yes appa this is me." he said and His eyes widened, "Hoya?" he asked and his appa enveloped him in his arms, "For so long I thought you wouldn't comeback." his appa said and Hoya smiled. "So how are you doing now?" his appa asked him and "Well I'm fine but appa first of all meet my wife." he said as he pulled your arm. His eyes widened "Woah your wife is the number 1 heiress." he said and Hoya smiled.

"So do you have kids?" he asked and Hoya nodded, "Ne 2 girls." he said and you smiled and his appa suddenly said "Why didn't you bring them here?" you giggled and Hoya was contented with his appa still knowing him.

"I expect you bring them here okay." he said and you nodded at him.

When the 2 of you are in the car Hoya look at you and he pulled you closer to him and he kissed you on your forehead, "Thank you _____-ah saranghaeyo." he said and you smiled at him.

~~~~~~>

so Sungyeol is next :) <3