Chapter 1-The only option

My 7 butlers?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjaBkcXe9NI (CN BLUE'S HIGH FLY)

------->

"Damn! this is the 5th application and I blew it!" Sungkyu wailed in frustration. "Hyung! it's okay we can find a job for Ahyoung noona." Sungkyu nodded at what the maknae said.

"Aish this is it! I'm calling Changjo he said he knows where good jobs are found." Dongwoo said. Sungkyu look at him and "Why don't you do it now?" Dongwoo huffed and pulled his phone. "Changjo-ah! where is the place you said a good job lie?", "Oh! the job well it's near Apgujung the mansion there.", "Ah araso gomawoyo Changjo-ah I owe you one! bye!", "Cheon maneyo hyung! bye!"

"So?" Sungkyu asked Dongwoo and he smiled "I found one!" all 6 of them jumped except for the emotionless Myungsoo. "Hyung what are our jobs be?" Myungsoo questioned Dongwoo and his grin faded. "That I don't know." Sungkyu gave Dongwoo a smack on the head and said "Babo! call him again!"  Dongwoo grinned and called Changjo.

 

----->

The next morning "Hoya! Do you know who Jang______is?" his eyes widened "What about Jang______?", "We are going to work for her.", "Mwoh?! No way!!" Sungkyu look at him

and said "Yah! yes way we are applying as her butler." His eyes widened "Why would I apply as her butler?! I hate her to the bones!" Hoya said. "Aish! Hoya you don't have to be choosy anything for Ahyoung noona remember?" He glared at his hyung.

"Hyung! you are aware that, that girl is my eternal rival at anything and you would excpect that I would work for her?" Sungkyu sighed and said "Fine then don't work with us."

Hoya sighed and said "Fine I will work with you guys but don't you expect that I'll treat her nicely." Sungkyu gave up and said "Aish! Hoya you are really choosy." He smirked and said "Yeah I'am right?"

 

They arrive infront of your house and "She is so freaking rich!!!!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Sungyeol pressed the doorbell and "Annyeonghaseyo are you guys here to apply as a butler in this household?" All of them nodded and they stepped in and said "AnnyeonghaseWOAH!!!!!!" their jaws dropped because of the huge landscaped garden. The head maid smiled and giggled

she lead all of them to the real house and their jaws dropped again and "Wow how rich is she?" Sungjong asked and the head maid just smiled at him. "Agasshi! de! de! I'm on my way with your new butlers yes! I understand!" she walk inside and the seven of them followed.

"______agasshi!" she bowed and the seven didn't. "Hey! bow too guys!" she called in a whispering manner. You raised your eyebrow and said "No respect for the owner of the house aye?" The seven of them look your way and you spotted a familiar face *Lee Howon?!* you thought and they bowed and said "Mianhamnida ________agasshi." You smiled and said "Good." you stated and smirked at them.

_______

Here is the 1st chapter!

I tried to update the other stories I had a hard time :(

Enjoy 

Kamsahamnida!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

<3