For her.. of course.

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Lee Jinki POV***


 

Junhee-ah. Talk to me.” I followed her the moment we left the President's office. She was really mad. I can tell it just by how she looked at me before leaving. “Junhee-ah. You can't be like this.” I grabbed her elbow but she pulled it harshly away. She didn't talk and just continued walking away. “Yah. Kim Junhee. How long are you going to ignore me?!” Still she didn't say anything.


 

We were passing by a lot of people in the hallway and they are starting to look at us, but I don't care. I need Junhee to talk to me. I need her to tell me what she felt about what happened. I am more bothered if she didn't talk at all. “Junhee-ah.. I was just trying to choose what's best for you.”


 

What's best for me?!” She stopped and looked at me with burning eyes – full of hate. “You were trying to choose what's best for me?! Is that right?!” I nodded. The people around the hallway stopped. We were just close to the lobby on the 3rd floor, but the people there tried to ignoer. “You think breaking up will be the best for me?! You really think so?!” She yelled which everyone can hear.


 

We can't do anything about it. That's what he wants, and besides, you can't have the role if you continue this with me!”


 

Junhee made an irritating smile and looked again to me. “You think this is the best option? I was trying really hard to defend our relationship before you came!! And now you're saying you only chose what's best for me?! You're not in my position! You have no right to choose what's best and what's worst for me!”


 

But... but...”


 

You made me look like a stupid girl in front of him. I seemed like I was the only one who is willing to do anything just for this relationship to last!”


“Junhee, please listen to me.” I said trying to calm her down. Suddenly, all the people in the lobby and in the hallway were gone. “This is only temporary. Like what he said, he'll give in to what we want as long as you gain any award from that drama.”


 

This relationship is worth trading for. Ha!” She looked at me with hatred and shook her head. “I can't believe you. I thought I'll have someone with me the moment you came in. Too bad you're on that man's side.” She was obviously mad at Lee Sooman as well for she just called her without any respect. “Save your temporary break up with you. I'm out of this.” She said and started walking away again – leaving me standing there alone.


 

When I came in a while ago, Lee Sooman immediately told me about what's going to happen. Of course, I didn't want a break up, but his words seemed like he's not going to let her career soar high if we continued being together made me worry a lot. Junhee has a lot of dreams, and she barely knows about how Sooman runs the business. He might be going after Junhee because she is just so great and for sure she can produce a lot of money, but Sooman knows Junhee's after her dreams, too, and that she needed him more than he needs her, so he is willing to put her dreams on stake just to make us breakup.


 

He said fans might like her, but not as much as they will do when they figure out she's still single, so he wanted us to be seperated, so Junhee's name won't be drag into any issue regarding dating – and the worst part. He is going to end the streaming for us since Junhee's going to debut soon and she would rather need a manager and not a mentor.


 

I saw how Junhee fought for it. How she didn't want to let go of me just because of her dreams. I saw her willing to stand beside me until the end, however, I can't do it – because I can already see her future if I didn't agree. She had already sacrficed a lot just to get into this. Choosing the Academy over University, Working herself hard just to be praised by their instructors, rehearsing nonstop just to get what she needs to, Junhee has already gone through much, and I can't afford seeing all those things be wasted just because she chose to stay with me. I know Lee Sooman – and I know all the things that he can do. So in order to protect Junhee, I decided to do it.


 

But that, she can't understand, and as much as I want her to listen to me, she won't listen. She was the stubborn girl who thinks that what is right for her is really the best for her. I know she got hurt, but I was hurt, too. I was hurt because I love her so much, and yet, I need to let her go for a while.


 

For a while, yes. Because I will never allow myself to be seperated from her that long. I am sure about myself that I love her. I love her so much that I'm willing to set him free so she can chase after her dreams and come back to me when she's completely happy. She's too young, and if this relationship prohibits her to grow as the person she wants to be, then I'm willing to give way and give her all the time.


 

I just hope she understands it in the future, and thinks that still, oppa knows what's best for her in this relationship.


 

I tried going out to see if I can find Junhee – but she was gone. Minutes later, I received a message from Krystal.


 

Junhee is here with me, Onew oppa. I thought you might need to know. She's crying but don't worry, we can handle her very well. It will be nice though if you just allow her think things over. I'll tell you what we talked about later.”


 

I sighed. It's better for her to have someone to talk to, and hopefully Krystal and the others would understand my side and will try to enlighten her up – and to cheer her up in that sense.


 

Then my phone rang. It's Jonghyun. “How's the conversation with the president?” He asked.


 

Not good, to be honest. In fact, it was really bad.” I told him honestly.


 

It's bad? What happened? Where's Junhee?”


 

She ran to F(x). We argued just a while ago.”


 

What?!” I knew Jonghyun's reaction would be like this. I expected it already. “Where are you!?


 

Can you listen to me first, Jonghyun? Let's meet at the dorm.” I said and immediately hang up.


 

Right now, Junhee needs time to ponder over things that she needs to think about. While I, need to talk to Jonghyun to at least make him understand why I did this. I am not expecting him to get to my side. All I want is for him to know that I didn't do this to hurt his cousin.


 

I drove back to the dorm with a heavy heart – though I still believe this will be fixed soon.


 

Hyung. What happened?” Jonghyun asked right when I entered the dorm. He was calm and waited until I sat down on the couch to think and breathe for a while. Other members came and sat with us, but they didn't say anything.


 

I broke up with her.” I told everybody.


“What?!” The four of them shouted in chorus. “You what?! How? Why? What happened?” There were lots of questions, so I decided to answer them one by one.


 

I told them about the conversation we had with the president. They listened, and didn't interrupt me until I was finished.


 

She didn't want and yet you agreed? Why?” Jonghyun asked. He was confused.


 

You know Lee Sooman. He won't let go of this easily. If I didn't follow, then it's Junhee's career and future at stake.” I told him, and eventually told him about my reason why I did that – and like what I said – I was hoping he would understand.


 

You gave way thinking it was for her own good?” Kibum asked in which I nodded. “How about you? What do you feel right now?”


 

Not good – but I think I did the right thing. I did just what is the best for her.”


 

There was silence – no one dared to voice out what they feel about what happened. I'm not sure if they understand – or maybe they do, but I don't know if they think I was right or otherwise.


 

You really love her, don't you?” Jonghyun looked at me with a gentle smile on his face. I looked at him. Is this sarcasm or what? “Giving way for her dreams. That didn't sound very Lee Jinki like.” He chuckled.


 

Well. That's what she wanted – and I watched how she did all her best just to be on this position. Who am I to stop her? Loving a person doesn't mean sticking to her and never letting her go. “When you love someone, you need to make sure she grows into someone more beautiful, and when you love her, you have to protect everything that will make her complete, even if it means letting her go for quite a while.”


 

Jonghyun patted my back while nodding. “She might have loved you so much as well, coz she made you grow as beautiful as this. Look at you, hyung. You are not the same self centered child we used to know before.”


 

Though I hope she still comes back to me in the future.” I smiled.


 

Love is like a magnet.” Taemin said who was trying so hard to say some words of wisdom. “If it's real, then it will keep coming back. But don't go further away, hyung. Magnets don't attract when metals are at far distance.” Well maybe, he still has some point.


// If anyone else is interested to read my next fic, Jjong's Still You . Do check it out and sub now! :)) 

 

But don't forget to leave me comments for this chapter. THIS IS WORTH COMMENTING, yah! /sobs/