Girls Girls Girls

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 


 

***Kim Junhee POV***


 

I saw the surprised expression on Jinki oppa's face the moment he turned around and found me there behind him. “Junhee-ah. Why did you come?” Jonghyun oppa asked. I thought he was probably surprised as well.


 

“I'm here to pick Jinki oppa up.” I told him while smiling brightly. “I think we need to practice because special stage performance is going to be 2 days from now.” That was my reason, but maybe not in reality.


 

Who wouldn't want to personally pick her boyfriend when she learned someone else was trying to hook herself up with him? Somehow, I find it cute that oppa actually bothered to tell it to me when he can just secretly eat with that noona without me knowing, only giving me chance to disallow him.


 

“Oh right. I almost forgot about that.” Jinki oppa uttered.


 

However, the noona he was talking about suddenly appeared. “Are you ready, Onew ssi?” She asked as if it was really definite that they'll eat together. No one responded to what the noona said and it only created an awkward atmosphere when she happened to stand right beside me.


 

“Uh, I'm sorry noona but something came up.” Oppa reasoned out which only made me frown. It could have been better if he said something like, 'I'm sorry but my girlfriend come and she will never allow go with you'. But I understand, after all, both of us wouldn't want to be into trouble.


 

Jinki oppa looked at me. The noona noticed that and she looked at me as well. “You are?” She said lifting an eyebrow to me. So everybody's attitude changes behind camera, huh?


 

And wow, she doesn't know me? Excuse me but as what they call me, I'm the next big thing.


 

Trying to be polite, I bowed and greeted her, “Annyonghasaeyo, sunbaenim. I am Kim Junhee, trainee under Onew sunbae's mentorship.” I told her though I really wanted to confront her. She half smiled and turned to Onew.


 

“I got it. I forgot you have some mentoring thing, but can we eat before you go with her?” She looked at me and smiled wonderfully – I doubt. “Can I have your sunbae for a while, hoobae?”


 

“No.” I answered as I smiled still as sweet as how I looked before. She frowned. “We need to practice coz I'm doing a special stage on Music Bank 2 days from now.”


 

“Oh great, I can help you out with your vocal lessons later!” She said excitedly and even held my hands. “I'll go with Onew ssi later to your company to teach you abou it. You can wait for us there, okay?”


 

“I shouldn't bother you so much, sunbaenim.” Oh gosh, Junhee. You should be polite coz she's wayyy older than you are.


 

“But...”


 

“I'm sorry, noona. I think we have to go.”


 

“Uhmm, how about if I join you in? I can't see any cameras right now anyways.”


 

“Desperate.”


 

“Ehh? Excuse me?” The noona uttered. I didn't know I said that word too loudly that she heard. Oh yeah, we're only inches apart so it's enough for her to hear even my whispers. “You just called me desperate?”


 

“Noona.” Jinki oppa called. “We're going. Come on, Junhee-ah.” He immediately held my hand and both of us walked away. “Seriously, Junhee. Are you going to start another fight with that noona?”


 

I frowned when it felt like he was defending that noona. “Isn't she really desperate? Saying she'll teach me by herself just to allow you go with her? She obviously wanted to be with you.” I told him annoyingly, rolled my eyes, and pulled my hands back to me.


 

“Now you're getting mad at me.” He said.


 

“You sounded like you're defending her, and it really didn't look like you were trying to reject her. It's more like I said I don't want you to go that's why you're not going and you actually like to go with her.”


 

“That's not what I think, yah, Kim Junhee! Of course, I can't just reject her! At least I need to do it nicely!”


 

“So if I haven't arrived, you were really going to go with her?” I rolled my eyes again and stomped my feet. I spotted his car, and because I have no one with me and I only took the cab to go there, I went straight to his car and entered. I saw him shaking his head as he went to the other side and entered.


 

“Can we stop fighting?” He said as he sat on his place. “Please?”


 

I looked at him – pouting. “You like her? She's your ideal type, right?”


 

“I may like her but not as how you like Song Joongki.” I froze and couldn't even talk when he mentioned about Song Joongki. Crap, yeah. He watched that stream with Song Joongki. “See? You can't say anything now.” He chuckled and looked at me. “But I like it when you're jealous. It makes me feel that you love me so much.”


 

“I bet you will always make me feel jealous coz you like me like that.” He shook his head and winked.


 

“The next time you get jealous, I don't think I can stop you with mentioning Song Joongki again. I'm afraid you'll get mad and just throw me somewhere.” He started the engine and we flew back to the company.


 

“What were you doing for the last five days?” He asked me as we went to the elevator going to the practice studio. “I hoped you practice a lot coz we only got 2 days to go, and I won't allow you spend the whole night in the practice studio again.”


 

“I practiced a lot.” I told him proudly, “And I bet you'll be surprised – might even feel threatened about my singing ability.”


 

“Wow.” He looked at me in surprised. “You're boasting about your vocals right now. The last time I checked, you didn't want to sing the song coz it's too high.”


 

“You got to make sure you practice a lot coz I can almost beat you.” I chuckled and as the elevator opened on a certain floor, Luna sunbae appeared.


 

“Oh, Onew oppa, Junhee ssi.” She happily greeted and entered the elevator – between the two of us.


 

I remembered Soojung telling me a secret before about how Victoria sunbae stopped liking Jinki oppa because Luna ssi likes him so much.


 

“How's life, oppa?” She said looking straightly at Jinki oppa. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “Busy as always, I suppose. We're also preparing for a comeback!” She said excitedly.


 

Soon, both of them started talking as if I wasn't there – though Jinki oppa looked at me from time to time to see what my reaction will be. Since Luna ssi's back was facing me so I constantly made faces which I know amused him.


 

Why does this guy have so much girls around him?


 

“Oh. See you soon! Bye Junhee!” Luna ssi uttered when we got off the elevator and seperated to go to our practice room. Jinki oppa smiled and waved before she went away.


 

“Wow. For almost 2 minutes, the only things she said to me were Hi and Goodbye while she obviously almost told you about all the information regarding their comeback.” He only chuckled and shook his head to my remark.


 

As we went inside the practice room, I immediately gave him the lyrics and operated the audio player to start the music. “Are you ready? Be sure you can follow with me along.” He only shook his head and shrugged his shoulders – going easy on me.


 

As soon as the music started, he sang his lines and I did the same. Right when I reached the first high note, he looked at me in surprised. I smiled in satisfaction when I saw that amusing expression on his face. I knew I was singing well coz he kept on making the “wow” expression while I was singing.


 

“DAEBAK!!!” He shouted when the song finished. “Who are you? How did you do that?!! You like... owned the whole song!”


 

“I practiced for the past 5 days to amused you.” I chuckled while seeing his jaw dropped.