Controversy

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

SHINee's Onew involved in a controversy featuring 3 different girls

by: eejinggi

 

 

SHINee's Onew has been under scrutiny with his involvement in a controversy including 3 different girls yesterday at a coffee shop in Hongdae. Here are some of the happenings between Onew and the girls that were captured by the Paparazzis.

 

According to the source, Onew entered the coffee shop around 3 pm and sat on the farthest corner of place. He was wearing blue denim long sleeves and black pants. After a while, Onew took out his phone and seemingly texted someone.

 

Few minutes later, girl A arrived and greeted Onew happily. They exchanged greetings and Onew asked girl A to take the seat opposite him so they could talk. The two chatted for a while until girl B arrived and approached the two. Source said that girl B seemed to have arrived in the coffee shop ahead of the two because they didn't see her entering the coffee shop at all. The three chatted for a short while until girl B left and exited the coffee shop.

 

Immediately after girl B left, Onew followed her and left girl A inside the coffee shop. He stopped girl B from leaving and the two argued outside the coffee shop. Girl B tried to leave him again but Onew grabbed her hand not allowing her to leave. Then out of nowhere, girl C arrived and it looked like she was mad at girl B. Girl C talked a lot while she looked angry but Onew stopped her. He grabbed Girl B's arms and the two walked towards his car despite girl B's protest.

 

Fans who heard this story and saw the photos of Onew with three different girls were shocked and wanted to hear the whole story from Onew himself. Some fans commented, “Onew's bad day of encountering three of his girls on the same time, at the same place. Poor you~ who's going to stay with you now?”, “It looked like Onew's serious girlfriend is Girl B since she was the one he dragged to his car and even ran after her when she left. The other girls might just be a misunderstanding... aww.”, “I don't think this will give Onew a good image but why am I happy to hear this?”.

 

Stay tuned to allkpop as we wait for SM and Onew's official statement regarding this matter.