Not more than once

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

*** Kim Junhee POV ***

 

Junhee-ssi, let's sit here.” The staff unni pulled me over the front seat. For today, we will be the audience for the Strong Heart featuring with SHINee as guests. The other members were at the backstage being briefed by the PD with the other guests of the show.

 

Is this your first time seeing a filming?”

 

No.” I answered. “There were times when I went to filmings like this whenever I need to meet with Jonghyun oppa. SHINee is always busy so I always have to adjust whenever I want to meet Jonghyun oppa.” I told the camera.

 

So you are really close with Jonghyun ssi?”

 

Yes. I am an only child and Jonghyun oppa doesn't have any younger sister. We became close like that and oppa is really really kind to me. He always takes care of me and checks on me whenever he has time.”

 

Are there any changes when he was just an ordinary oppa and now that he's an idol oppa?”

 

Well of course there are. Obviously one of them is because he needs to attend to a lot of schedules so sometimes, I need to give way and wait until when he can see me. Also, though it's been more than 5 years since he started being an idol, I still get this weird feeling whenever we're together and a lot of eyes are looking at us.”

 

But soon, you'll be as famous as Jonghyun ssi as well.”

 

I still don't know.” I chuckled. “Number one of course I hope people will like me, and... look forward to what I can do when I debut.”

 

I was talking on the camera when the assistant director cued the audience about the start of the filming. He asked us to remain silent and so we did.

 

The host welcomed the guests and the audience made a loud response when SHINee was called. I looked at the certain spot and found out that some of their fans gathered there to watched the filming.

 

SHINee World never fails to give their 100 percent support to their idols. I wonder how it feels to have a lot of them supporting and cheering for you at whatever you do.

 

Yes. It's good to have SHINee here tonight with us. The audience are really paying attention.” The host commented and another loud cheer from the audience was heard.

 

Before going in a while ago, Jinki oppa asked me to pay close attention to how guests behave during broadcast. He said that everything goes according to the script, but sometimes, you can say something that you think is related to the topic, but if someone else is talking then respect them. You should just hint the hosts that you want to say something so they can give way to you.

 

And when you listen, then listen well, and no matter how bored you might be, just act like you are paying close attention and that you understand everything that they are saying.

 

As I see it, SHINee members are really paying attention – and they have a lot of interest and they don't seem to be getting bored at all.

 

Now let's listen to the next idol, SHINee Leader, Onew!”

 

Annyonghasaeyo.” Jinki oppa greeted happily at the audience and at the other guest.

 

Waah, it's been a long time since you last showed up here. How does it feel to go back?”

 

It feels really really good, and I'm more excited since I came out with all the members. This is the first time that we all appear in strong heart together.” He explained. It showed how he really is paying so much attention in the show.

 

So what do we have right here? The title of your story is...”

 

Ah, deh... the title of the story I am going to tell you today is: Never do it more than once.”

 

When I was a child, umma always tells me stories before the both of us sleep at night. One of the stories she told me that I can clearly remember is about this boy who lives in a farm. He is assigned to work as a care taker on the large field which the whole town own. One time, he rushed to the town and announced to the people that some animals went to the field and their crops were being attacked by the animals. The people, worried and in panicked, ran to their field only to realize that it was just a prank made by the boy. He said he wanted to just have some fun. It didn't end there... he repeated the same prank again and told everybody that it was true at that moment, so still believing the boy, they ran back to their field and figured out that again, it was another prank...”

 

Wow, this boy sure loves attention.” The host said which cracked everybody and they laughed.

 

Yeah, but one time, a large number of animals really swarmed the field and attacked their crops. The boy was too weak to even control the animals so he ran back to the town and announced it to the people asking for their help. However, no one believed him anymore. The crops died and he had to pay for everything.”

 

Awwww...”

 

I didn't know almost the same thing will happen to me in real life.”

 

Oh, you look after the crops?” The host said and they burst into laughter again.

 

No, I mean the essence of it.” He chuckled a bit and scratched his head. I heard the fans saying aigoo ~ and kyeopta ~

 

I just realize when you keep joking about something, it eventually becomes the reality, and when it's already the reality, then the people will find it difficult to believe anymore.”

 

Shoot. Was he reffering to me?

 

I can't understand. So you mean you experiencing joking about something several times and it came true eventually but that person didn't believe it anymore? What was that?”

 

The four members laughed at Onew. “Oh. Should I say it here? I think I'm screwed and we'll probably star for tomorrow's Entertainment news.”

 

Seriously, Onew ssi.. You are the trend these days.” Onew guest commented.

 

Well, let's say I have this girl who hated me so much before.” What he said suddenly created a fuss in the studio. Someone hated Onew before? How come? He's really pure and kind and all.. it was surprising how someone – especially a girl – hated him before.

 

I can almost see those fangirls throwing a death girl to me if ever Jinki oppa named me as that person who hated him.

 

There was one time when I told her I like her, she believed it... then I told her I was just kidding and I laughed really hard. The second time I did this... she still fell for it, and it turned out I was just joking.”

 

Aiiii~ That's so rude, Onew ssi~” The host said. “This is surprising, like.. I never knew you could do such thing such as doing prank like that – not to mention she's a girl.”

 

I want to defend myself!” Jinki oppa looked so worried and defensive. “As a guy, wouldn't that be a slap on the face if someone always blabbers about how she doesn't like you? I mean... i'm still an idol, and … hearing someone saying that directly to you...”

 

I don't like you, Onew...” Jonghyun oppa uttered nowhere.

 

I don't like you!” // “I don't like you!!!” The gagmen on the studio all shouted looking at Jinki oppa and he was suddenly embarrassed.

 

About this girl...” The host continued. “Are you saying that... you eventually started liking her for real?”

 

He is talking about me...

 

He nodded. “...but sadly, she doesn't believe me and it's hard to gain her trust.” What he said gained a loud awwwwww ~ in the audience.


// Dear Junhee, I think Onew did almost everything to make you believe... now what, girl?