Yes, boss

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

*** Lee Jinki POV ***

 

I went back to the studio with a smile on my face. I was really hungry just now because my manager only gave me a piece of sandwich for my lunch. Blame the strict diet our stylist gave to me because he was thinking that I'm gaining much weight.

 

And there I was, walking out of the studio for a while to ask for some bread from my manager – and he swiftly said no. Disappointed enough, I head back to the studio but Junhee called me sneakily giving me a piece of cupcake.

 

You're allowed to eat as long as they don't see. Come on, go inside and eat them while Manager oppa isn't looking.”

 

Though she doesn't say it, but I know she cares for me, and that's a good sign since I know she'll start loosening herself up to me again.

 

To be honest, it's hard to read what's on Junhee's mind. I don't know what she's thinking whenever she's looking at me. I don't know what's in her mind whenever she was about to say something but ended up not saying anything at all. I can't seem to get why she always looked away, not giving me any chance to see through her eyes longer.

 

She's unreadable ~ which makes me quite uncomfortable and not so confident if I could gain some trust from her.

 

I just need her to trust me first. Please trust me... or at least open up a little to me.

 

Kim Junhee, is really not just some other girl. She's different. Very different than everybody else.

 

She's not someone that I can just drag into the controversy and will still feel okay about it. A smile alone isn't enough to make her fall for me. Sweet words and gestures are not enough for her to like me so much.

 

I need effort. A lot of it.

 

I promised myself to take everything slow. I told myself not to go easy on her. One, because I know I really can't go easy when it comes to her, and two, she doesn't deserve to get that kind of treatment.

 

I know she will feel uncomfortable if I do naughty and playful gestures in which she's not used at.

 

But a while ago, I couldn't control myself as I pinched her cheeks lightly because she was just too adorable and cute. Like her usual self, Junhee talked as if she's older than me for years.

 

It's like I'm still talking to a noona – who knows nothing but order me around saying it's only for my sake.

 

I looked outside and saw her standing still looking at my direction.

 

Yah. Onew-ssi... can you focus on your guest?” Dana noona told me which caused laughter in the studio.


“Oh.. oh yeah.” I scratched my head in embarrassment and looked outside the window. I saw Junhee laughing along outside while looking at me... and honestly, it felt so good.

 

There's something in her smile that makes me want to have her mine.

 

Onew ssi!” Dana noona said and hit my lap when our mics were off and the guests were saying something. “Stop staring at her.” I thought I blushed.

 

Few minutes before 10 pm, we finished the recording and said goodbye to each other. Immediately after, I walked out of the studio and met Junhee who was still waiting.

 

You can go home now.”

 

We are offline now.” The camera director said and smiled to me. “Thank you for today, Onew ssi... see you tomorrow.”

 

Deh. Thank you so- AAAAHHHHH~” I wasn't able to continue what I was saying when I yawned involuntarily in front of them. I covered my mouth quickly in embarrassment. “I'm sorry.” I apologized.

 

Then my manager quickly came in while holding a coffee on his hand. He gave it to me, “Here. Cofee before we go to the photoshoot.” He said.

 

Thanks.” I took the coffee and quickly took a sip from it.

 

Oh gasp, Junhee's watching.

 

I immediately stopped drinking and looked at Junhee. She was looking at me blankly – can't really see the expression on her face. I awkwardly put down the coffee.

 

Can I?” She said and I looked at her confused. “I want to have some coffee.”

 

Clueless, I still gave her the coffee and she smiled. “See you tomorrow.” She her back and started walking away.

 

I thought she doesn't like coffee? Isn't it bad for the health, she said?

 

Oh. I followed her as she walked out of my sight and before she could even turn on her left, I saw her throwing the coffee on the trash bin.


// Ella ~ hi. :))