Are you ready?

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 

**Kim Junhee POV**

 

Instructor...” I followed the head mentor outside as soon as she left. “About the...”

 

As I have said a while ago, Kim Junhee, we cannot change mentor.” She said with finality and frowned. “Why? I thought you and Onew ssi are close? Then why does it seem like you don't want him as your mentor?”

 

It's just that...” I paused for a while. “I'm afraid fans will misunderstand.”

 

She shook her head while smiling. “I believe the company knows better. I think they have gone into some deep discussion before deciding on what they have decided.” She explained and patted my back. “I don't know what's up between you and Onew ssi and unlike everybody else, I don't think I still need to know about it, but darling... I think we have tackled about being professional. What private, stays on private. What's personal, stays on personal. Understand?”

 

Yes, instructor.” I smiled. Sure, she has the point.

 

But really, I wanna know if Onew has something to do in this. Was he the one who asked the staff to get me as his trainee? Was he personally requested for me?

 

Oh, stop assuming, Kim Junhee. You're not that attractive for him to put that much effort on you.

 

I tried to ignore it but I can't stay still. I kept thinking about it so I ended up, dialing his number.

 

Yoboseyo?”

 

I flinched the moment he answered the phone. Oh, his voice.

 

Ji- Jinki – sunbae.” I called.

 

Yes?”

 

His voice seemed so cold towards me. I wonder if he wasn't in the good mood the moment he answered the phone. Maybe there was something wrong before I called?

 

Uhh... about the mentoring...” Suddenly, I swallowed all the words that I was supposed to say. I imagined myself yelling to him over the phone – rebuke him with words he couldn't even answer back.

 

But now is different – it feels weird, and I can't understand.

 

What about the mentoring?” He asked – as if clueless on what I was about to discuss.

 

Did you choose me? Didn't I tell you not to bother me anymore?” I gathered all my courage to tell him all that. I heard no reponse – but a sigh.

 

The staff matched the trainees to the mentors themselves. I didn't ask them to have you for me.” He said – which kind of embarrassed me because all along I was talking as if he intentionally picked me. “I know we talked about not being too close to each other anymore – and I understand that, but I hope you understand that I have no say about this, I'm sorry.” He uttered.

 

Oh.”

 

Come on, Junhee... say something else.

 

Anything else you want to say?”

 

Nothing more.” I spoke.

 

Then I'll hang up now. See you tomorrow.” That and the next thing I heard was the end call tone.

 

Was that really him on the other line just now? He really seemed so... distant. It's like we were never close and he doesn't want me calling him anymore.

 

Yeah, of course, Kim Junhee... you pushed him away, so he doesn't have anymore reason to be close to you and treat you well.

 

I guess this program won't run as how I imagined it to be. This will purely be sunbae-hoobae relationship so don't worry, Kim Junhee.

 

*** *** *** *** ***

 

As soon as you step out of the car, we'll start filming.” The camera director told me while an unni puts light makeup on my face. “And please try to talk to the camera as much as possible. Converse with us naturally.” I nodded. The director then went out of the van.

 

Breathee... breathee.. The drama will start now.

 

As I opened the door of the van, the camera focused on me. I happily hopped off and clasped my hands together. “Wah, finally I arrived here at the location on where I will be meeting my mentor. Truthfully, I have no idea about who my mentor will be so... let's go!” I happily faced the camera and started walking towards the dorm.

 

Good Job.” A staff unni who was following me whispered. I smiled back.

 

I don't know if I can do as good later when I met him. 


// late update since I love babies. LOL (random) comments, anyways.