What to do?

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Lee Jinki POV***

 

I ignored the call from the staff noona and Junhee wondered why. I just laughed and put the phone back to my pocket.


“Oppa? I thought we're going to see them? I think you just ignored unni's call.”

 

It was just past 6:30 and we still have 3 hours and 30 minutes before we get offline, and by that time, Junhee and I need to separate for the mean time. Of course, we can't act the way we want to in front of the camera, and right now, I'm not in the mood to act like we're sunbae-hoobae. We're more than that – though I'm still quite confused if she already considers me as her boyfriend and vice versa.

 

Though I think for the mean time, I'll take a hold on what she said about liking each other and just being happy about it.

 

What are you thinking about your solo stage performance?” I asked an off topic question to get her focus away from the missing camera director and the staff noona.

 

She paused for a while – thinking deeply. She looked at me after a while and sighed as she shook her head. “For sure I can't act or do a monologue on Music Bank.” She told me honestly. “I can't sing, and I can't dance either.”

 

Wait, you can sing! I heard you before! You were singing a duet with Jonghyun!” I insisted – remembering that one time during break where Jjong let her listen to a certain song he wrote and they ended up singing together.

 

She has a nice voice – though it probably needs some enhancing and practice.

 

I can't!” She insisted. “What if I mess up on stage? Aniya, Oppa... I won't do it.”

 

We were talking that she didn't even notice that we're entering the parking lot already. She learned about it only when I opened the door of the car for her. “Wait, where are we going?” She was confused.

 

At the dorm. Let's ask them about what you should do on Music Bank. I think they can help you a lot.”

 

Though she was a bit hesitant, she still hopped inside and I closed the door back for her.

 

5 minutes before 7 pm, we arrived at the dorm. “Kids!” I shouted a bit loud when we entered the dorm.

 

Oppa... I think they are sleeping. Don't you have a practice at 12?”

 

Oh right. I was too happy that I forgot about the practice later – and I haven't even had enough sleep. “Oppa, I think you should sleep, too. You need some energy.”

 

Believe me... I have enough energy to stand the practice the whole night.” I told her and even winked at her. “Do you want to eat? Oh wait, I'll get you some cereals.” I said and straightly went to the kitchen to give her something to eat. She followed me and sat on one of the chairs at the dining table.

 

Cereals?” She asked.

 

Uhuh. Usually when we arrive late at night and we're so lazy too cook we just eat these.” I told her and then I hear a loud tsk.

 

First you're not allowed to eat after 6 pm, and now you only eat cereals after a long day of work. Yah.”

 

I looked at her in surprise. “What? You called me yah?”

 

Deh!” She shouted. “Yah, Lee Jinki. At least if you're hungry and you know you need to eat then cook something healthy!”

 

Cereals are healthy!”

 

Something healthier than that!” She insisted.

 

Woah. Are you nagging at me?” I blinked several times and she paused – calming herself.

 

What I'm saying is that you should.. at least... you know... take care of your health because... that's important..” She said – trying to talk a bit softer.

 

Then out of nowhere, Jonghyun came out of the room – rubbing his eyes. “Why are you so noisy? Oh... Junhee-ah.. what are you doing here?”

 

Nagging at me~~” I teased and I saw her pouting. It's not even few hours since we cleared to ourselves about what we have, and here we are fighting over some petty things.

 

I'm not nagging at you, I'm just ...”

 

Yah.. Kim Junhee.” Jonghyun looked at Junhee. “Jonghyun oppa is a cousin. Jinki oppa is … someone. You can't nag at me the same way as you nag at him. Tsk tsk tsk.” He said and sat on another empty seat.

 

I placed the cereal and looked at Junhee. She pouted and I pouted back. “Fine Fine. I'll buy some fruits and some other healthy foods to eat.” She smiled and took the cereal anyways. Jonghyun chuckled while shaking his head.

 

So Junhee... what's up?”

 

Oppa~” I was surprise to hear Junhee's cute call to her oppa. She wasn't like that minutes ago. “I will perform on Music Bank...”

 

Woah! Isn't it something good? Why are you acting like it's a bad thing?”

 

I don't know what to do...” She whined. “I can't act. I can't dance.”

 

I'm sure you can sing.” Jonghyun said nodding agreeingly. “Ask Onew hyun to help you choose a song that will fit you. He's good in that.” He said smiling and lifting his eyebrows up and down to me.

 

Sing?” She looked at me and Jonghyun and immediately shook her head. “I'm not confident. I swear I'm not confident.” She kept on saying. “I'm so afraid to do it alone.”

 

Jonghyun thought for a while. “Hmm... maybe you can do a duet together?” He suggested and paused. After several minutes, he flicked his fingers in the air as if he got some good ideas. “Seul Ong and IU's duet. That will fit you.”

 

What's that?” I asked.

 

Right. I'm sure both of you can sing that very well ~ Plus, Junhee's very good when she's doing her acting for real. I'm sure it'll be better if she sings that as if she's just talking to you.”