Who's head over heels?

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Lee Jinki POV***


 

Onew-ah, I think you're forgetting your weekly idol guesting this afternoon with the rest of the members.” Manager hyung called me while I was about to leave the company. Oh yeah, I forgot about it because we haven't seen each other since yesterday – and also the other members.


 

As I entered the car and took my seat, I took a deep breath. I felt a bit exhausted since I don't think I had enough sleep and rest since yesterday. Junhee... Maybe she's as tired as I am right now, or probably even more exhausted than me. She practiced nonstop last night until she fell asleep. Without relaxing for a bit, we rushed to the dorm and take a bath before going to the first location, and knowing that this is a drama. For sure she can't get enough rest until probably this afternoon.


 

Oppa, we're on our way to the location right now. What did the president tell you?


 

I read her text before I could even start the engine so I decided to just call her. “How are you?” I asked right when she picked up the phone.


 

I'm fine, oppa. All of them are taking good care of me. We only filmed a short clip at the airport and director was very happy that we got to finish so fast.” She seemed to be excited and hyper, probably because she liked the feeling of it. “Right now, we're going to a small coffee shop where sunbae and I will have a conversation scene, then later after we finish this, we'll go to the condo unit to film another scene with another sunbae.”


 

Can you still do it? Aren't you tired?” I asked worriedly. “You haven't even eaten a lot for breakfast. We only bough sandwiches and coffee.”


 

I'm fine, oppa. I have so much energy because filming like this feels so good. Wait. Aren't you going to come see me?”


 

Oh yeah. I don't think I can.” I told him the bad news. “I am going to film a variety show with the rest of the members today and I don't know when it will end since we're filming for 2 episodes already.”


 

It's okay.” She told me. “I'm with the camera director and the staff unni and we're still on air. They'll take care of me while you are away.”


 

Good enough.” I made a sigh of relief. “I'm still at the parking lot and I'm on my way to the dorm now to meet the members. I think I need to get ready – especially for Jonghyun.” She chuckled and didn't say any further. “Okay. I'm hanging up. Just enjoy everything okay? I love you.”


 

Same here.” She only said and ended the call. I sighed, and prepared myself before starting the engine.


 

I drove for only about 15 minutes and I reached the dorm. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I heard loud footsteps coming towards me. “Yah hyung!” It was none other than Jonghyun – with his usual panicked and worried expression.


 

Jonghyun-ah, let me take a nap for a while. We still need to do a filming later.” I told him. I didn't want anymore conversation right now. I just wanted to rest for a bit.


 

You didn't do anything to Junhee, right, hyung? Just tell me! Junhee's too young for that!”


 

YAH! Kim Jonghyun!!” I shouted back. The four of them froze. I was too irritated to give the same answer to the same question. “I'm lying if I tell you I don't want to do it with her, but damn Jonghyun, you really thought I'll take advantage of her just like that?! Can't you entrust Junhee to me?! Really, people.” I walked out and banged the door of my room so loud.


 

They way they treat me like a ert who's going to take advantage of someone in an unlikely situation sure is so unfair. I really won't do it with Junhee just like that. Like for real, they don't know how much I respect her.


 

The four members suddenly find it hard to talk to me because of how I acted just a while ago. It was silent while we were preparing to leave the dorm.


 

Onew-yah... About last night.”


 

I didn't do anything to her, hyung. You can ask her if you want to.” I said in a low voice and he didn't say anything more.


 

I'm sorry, hyung.” Jonghyun whispered next to me. “I was just worried. Auntie kept on texting me saying she wasn't home yet. I found out you weren't home either. Both of you didn't answer any of our calls and you didn't contact anybody the whole night. We were so worried, and I, as Junhee's closest cousin, can't help but to think about something like that. But I apologize, hyung. I shouldn't have doubted you.” I looked at Jonghyun and nodded. Apology accepted.


 

Moving on...” Key suddenly talked making the mood a bit brighter. “Junhee looks so beautiful with this makeup. She should be groomed from now on.” Key showed us his tablet and we knew he was actually watching Junhee's stream. “And I heard the director a while ago praising her. She must be very good.” He sighed and looked at me. “These days, when I stream you and Junhee, I always think I'm watching We Got Married.”


 

What?” Jonghyun asked.


 

Didn't I tell you that Junhee ssi suddenly became so sweet around Onew hyung? I've noticed that ever since she came to the dorm that morning. It felt really weird. They must be official already.” He chuckled. “The fans comments here are very amusing. Want me to read them?”


 

And of course, no one could stop Kim Kibum about the things he wants to do. He started reading out loud the comments on our stream.


 

Anon101. Kim Junhee is really great. I feel like she'll have a bright career as an actress soon. I bet someone from SM will win the best new actress award this year.”


 

Anon102. Thanks to this stream I get to see the look on Onew oppa's face when he's in love.”


 

Anon103. Onew oppa isn't really good in hiding his feelings. If his eyes can only talk they have probably shout I LOVE YOU JUNHEE for many freaking times.”


 

Anon104. I wonder if Onew oppa and Junhee ssi are lovers offcam. They look like they are, though. I always notice them holding hands as if it's natural. When they giggle, they giggle together, and Junhee appears to be a bit naggy to oppa and it's funny coz this stream is supposed to show how Onew oppa teaches his trainee, not about the girlfriend leading his ever so pabo boyfriend.”


 

All those comments felt weird as they deeply wanted to tell how obvious I am when it comes to showing my love for Junhee. It felt weird – coz they thought I was stupid when it comes to her.


 

Hyung. Stop blushing.” Minho said and they chuckled.


// I'm kind of rushing this fic so I'm slowly returning to my phase of writing. Hopefully if this continues then we'll end the fic by Friday or Saturday. There are still more to happen ~ XD