Trouble Trouble Trouble

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked Minyoung and Seoli as they stared weirdly at me while we were on the library, reviewing for the final exam the next day. “Yah. Yah.” I patted the table gently to wake their senses up. Both of them smiled suspiciously at me.

 

“We just wanted to know if something has changed in your face.” Seoli said. “You don't go with us anymore after class for you always need to be home on time.” She said but I knew there was a mark of teasing on her tone.

 

“If you have someone like SHINee Onew waiting for you outside school after class, for sure you'll go home early as well.” Minyoung remarked and both of them high fived each other – not that loud because we were in the library.

 

Minyoung then stood up and took our things together. “Wait, where are we going?” I asked and though I was really confused, I stood up and gathered my things with me as well.

 

“We should take a break for now because we've studied too much already. Come on. Let's eat.” She said and before I could even say a thing, Minyoung and Seoli went ahead and left the library. I followed – and even ran to reach them because they seemed to be in a rush and were very excited.

 

Few minutes later, we reached the cafeteria and took an empty table to occupy. “Let's go order?” I asked but Minyoung immediately pulled me over to sit. “Yah! Why did you do that?!” I shouted when I almost lost my balance and fell on the floor.

 

“Before we get to order something... start telling us what happened to you and Onew oppa. Come on, we're waiting.” Minyoung uttered and even poked my cheeks to tease me.

 

“Aish!” I slapped her finger away. “What? Nothing happened between the two of us. Can you please stop asking about him?”

 

“Look who's blushing...” Seoli teased and both of them chuckled. “Come on... Are you, two, officially dating?”

 

“Not even.” I told them and rolled my eyes. “We're not in that kind of relationship, you know.” I said.

 

“Then.. why does he pick you up from your house and pick you up after class? What is he? Just a driver?”

 

I can't help but laugh. How awesome it is to have Lee Jinki as your driver? “It was because Jonghyun oppa asked him to apologize to me, and in order for them to be okay again, he must pick me up from school and house for 2 months, until the school year ends.”

 

“That's Jonghyun oppa's order? Wow! He must really be the boss if he can order Onew oppa like that!!!” Seoli said in excitement.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Like, you know... Onew oppa is older than Jonghyun oppa by a year.. It was very unusual for him to order Onew oppa just like that and the older one just following around as if it's such a disrespect if he doesn't follow.”

 

Oh right. Jinki oppa is older than Jonghyun oppa.

 

“Junhee-ah! Junhee-ah!” One of my classmates ran to me in the cafeteria and gave me his tab. “You should see this! You're in the news!” I looked at the screen and saw an article with my picture.

 

 

It has been confirmed that SHINee's Onew is dating fellow SHINee member Jonghyun's cousin, Kim Junhee. Kim Junhee was present during SHINee's appearance on KBS Music Bank last friday. The two were also spotted having a dinner together at a restaurant in Hongdae. Kim Junhee is a Senior Highschool student at the moment.”

 

“What I hate about the article is the fact that they emphasized Kim Junhee as a Senior Highschool student. It's just a month away until graduation. Tsk.” Minyoung said.

 

“But really... Junhee-ah?? You, two, are dating now?”

 

“Just like what I said... no. Jinki oppa and I just ate dinner together. It was Jinki oppa's treat so I decided to tag along.”

 

“Then why were you with him on Music Bank appearance?” Seoli asked.

 

“Aish. Why do I need to explain these things? Okay... Jonghyun oppa called me asking for me to bring Jinki oppa in the studio because Jinki oppa needs to shoot a broadcast with them for the show. I decided to go with Jinki oppa and Jinki oppa said he will bring me home so I waited until Jinki oppa finished work.”

 

The two sneakily smiled and looked at each other. They giggled idiotically and it annoyed me. “What's so funny about that?”

 

“Then what made those reporters think that you, two, were dating? I think they saw something suspicious by how the both of you treated each other.” Minyoung said.

 

So this is what Jinki oppa was talking about... I made a controversy myself by doing that. Now it was me and oppa dating and not him and that Park Chorong. Wow.. so I really didn't save him, right?

 

“So this is what happened...” I decided to open up since I knew they were my bestfriend. “I was about to exit the comfort room when I saw Park Chorong talking with someone.. it was a reporter. She said a lot of lie about being with Jinki oppa and said that she'll bring her to Jinki oppa's dressing room so she can prove that Jinki oppa and she are in a relationship. As I entered the dressing room, I saw her already talking to Jinki oppa so I went to Jinki oppa and talk to Jinki oppa as if there's something going on between Jinki oppa and I. It made Park Chorong pissed off and she left – not being able to do the plan of releasing to the public that she and Jinki oppa are dating.” I told them – not missing out any details.

 

“You like him!!” Minyoung suddenly shouted. I was taken aback.

 

“Why?! I just wanted to save him since I heard them all!!”

 

“In that one paragraph, you mentioned his name 8 times... and take note.. you are not calling him Onew ssi anymore... but a very wonderful Jinki-oppa...” She said clasping her hands together and putting it beside her head.. as if she was dreaming of something. “You like oppa ~ You keep mentioning his name.” She added.

 

I rolled my eyes on them. These people are really such bullies.

 

“He is not my ideal type. How can I like him?” I told him – acting as if I'm angry. “There a lot of things that I don't like about him – and there are a lot of things that I like in a person that he doesn't have.

 

“Oh.. he is not?” Minyoung looked at me and chuckled. “Than who do you like?”

 

“I don't know.” I shrugged my shoulders. “Maybe someone who will do the things that can make me happy.” I thought.. but what are the things that can make me happy? I took a piece of paper and a pen and started writing something on it.

 

              What Can Make a Girl Happy?

 

  1. Give her something sweet when she feels sad.

  2. Hold her hands in the middle of a crowd when she was not expecting it.

  3. Give her stolen kisses on the cheeks.

  4. Tuck her hair behind her ears.

  5. Sing a song for her

  6. Crack some jokes

  7. Boast about her to everyone

  8. Surprise her by covering her eyes from behind

  9. Make unexpected calls before she falls asleep

  10. Do Kiyomi with her.

 

“Gosh, can you please explain to me why Kiyomi is involved in here?” Minyoung asked after frowning so much from the things that I wrote. “And you know what? You have such a narrow view of love... pretty much a teenage love.”

 

“And Onew oppa is 24 years old. How do you expect him to these childish things?” Seoli added.

 

I took my paper with me and gasped. “Precisely. Lee Jinki will never like a girl who thinks narrowly when it comes to dating. He likes older women... someone he can kiss roughly in the car for 15 minutes and eventually make out with her on the same place.”

 

I bit my lower lip when I realized what I said. Oh.. that's so wrong coming out of my mouth. Instead of being surprised like how I reacted, Minyoung and Seoli laughed and high fived each other. “Don't tell me you were anticipating for that thing to happened between you, two?!” They shouted.

 

I felt my cheeks burning in embarrassment. “Of course not!” Then the bell rings – sign that it is already 2:30 pm. I can go home. I took my things with me imediately. “I'm going. Goodbye.” I said and quickly ran away.

 

“Yah! Yah! Junhee-ah! Why are you leaving us??!” Both of them shouted but I knew they were still laughing at me.

 

As I went out of the gate, I found Jinki oppa's car. I rushed towards it and entered. “Why do you look so exhausted?” He asked the moment I stepped in.

 

“I ran.” I said – still catching my breath. I was still holding my books and some papers and I wasn't able to put them all in my bag.

 

“Why?”

 

I shook my head and looked at him.

 

...someone he can kissed roughly in the car for 15 minutes and eventually make out with her on the same place.”

 

I quickly shook my head as I remember all thos things I said, and eventually looked away. “Can we go faster?” I told him.

 

“Faster?” He repeated with a confused tone.

 

“I mean.. I mean the car. Let's go home immediately.” I told him between stutters.

 

“You look so messed up and in a rush. Why?” He asked as I heard the engine started. “Did something happened in school?” He asked.

 

“Nothing!” I said with an extreme unusual tone. He looked at me and was surprised. “I just don't want to miss this drama on TV. I really need to go home!!”

 

He looked at me weirdly. “You're so weird.” He only said and flew the car away.

 

As soon as we arrived. I gather my messy things with my hands and opened the door. I had some trouble opening it but was successful after few tries. “Thanks for the ride. See you!!” I said without even looking at him and rushed inside the house.

 

That was very troubling, honestly.


// Jonghyun oppa ~ Get well soon, okay ?? We'll surely pray for your fast recovery !! :D