Kyeopta ~

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 “You're not gonna eat lunch with me?” We just finished the class with mentor Shin and Soojung was busily fixing her stuff back to her bag. She shook her head and pouted.

 

I'm sorry. I need to be with the members until tonight.”

 

Of course, I understand. After all, this classmate of mine is not just an ordinary SM Trainee. She is one of the company's active artists, also known as Krystal from F(x).

 

Sure. Sure. Go ahead.” I told her and she smiled widely as she kissed my cheeks before going out. She even waved at me one last time before she ran away.

 

Meanwhile, I attended my things and put them one by one on my bag. I decided to just eat lunch on the cafeteria and then head to next class.

 

Where's Krystal-sunbae?” Jang Il hoon, a co trainee, went to me as I was on my way out of the room. He was the same SHINee fanboy who talked to me first when I came to this class on the first class.

 

We became a bit like colleagues after that.

 

Uhm, she left because she needs to be with the members.” I told him and smiled. He nodded and seemed to be thinking a bit before talking to me again.

 

So you're having lunch alone?” I nodded. “Wanna go together?”

 

I chuckled and nodded. There was a sign of relief and joy on his face and I found it very amusing.

 

I figured out Il hoon was a very funny and interesting guy. He talked a lot during our walk to the cafeteria and he surely made some sense to all the topics he was saying. Half of it was about how he was so inspired by SHINee.

 

Onew sunbae is my role model.” He said and looked up the ceiling as if he was saying the most precious words on Earth. “When I become an idol, or an actor in that sense, I want to be like him. Pure. Gentle. And well loved by all the people around him. He's straight forward and says what's on his mind but he makes sure he won't hurt anybody's feelings. He's very considerate and always takes care of s needs. He's very admirable – not to mention he's wittiness and interesting personality.”

 

Uhmm... Ilhoon, are you sure you are talking about the same person that I'm thinking about? Oh. Yeah. Probably. He was talking about Onew of SHINee, while I was thinking about Lee Jinki, my cousin's friend. They may be the same face, but definitely not the same person.

 

Oh.. why are you looking at me like that?”

 

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't know I was actually looking at him weirdly while we were eating. We were sitting opposite each other so my gaze was always directed to him. I shook my head and smiled. “Nothing.. I just thought of something for a while.”

 

I saw how Ilhoon's mouth formed a big O and he shook his head and wiggled his hands towards me in great defense. “Wai-wai-wait! I'm not what you're thinking!” He defended.

 

What am I thinking?”

 

I don't like Onew sunbae as how a girl will like a guy!” He told me which made me laughed for a while. Seriously, I didn't know he was thinking about that when he caught me looking at him for long. He was in panic and was trying so hard to erase that thought off of me. “Hey, Kim Junhee, don't laugh! I'm really not like that!” He kept on saying but I just laughed nonstop until my cheeks were starting to get red.

 

Aish... really, you're so funny!” I told him while I touched my tummy because it hurt a little from too much laughing. “Seriously... look at your face!” I teased more and I noticed Ilhoon's face burning. I laughed for a bit more before calming myself down.

 

Seriously, Junhee-ah. I'm not like that. I just happen to admire Onew sunbae. I still look for girls.”

 

I know.. I knoww...” I nodded several times and looked at him.

 

Then why did you laugh?”

 

Because you were so funny and cute while you were defending yourself. To be honest, I wasn't really thinking about what you're thinking... but you suddenly defended yourself when I haven'y even said a thing.”

 

I saw him blushed. His cute fluffly cheeks were reddish and I suddenly thought it could be his charm in the future.

 

Kyeopta...” We were in the same age but I couldn't help but say it. He looked at me and was flustered. I smiled and he was even more embarrassed.

 

After a while, I saw how his expression changed as he stood up and immediately bowed to the person that were probably behind me. “Oh.. Annyonghasaeyo, SHINee sunbae.” With that name I flinched out of my chair and turned around.

 

The whole SHINee members were standing in my back. All of them were holding their coffees and Taemin oppa had a sandwich on his mouth. I didn't know what to say first. It was awkward since I was with someone who looks highly of them. I can't just act like I'm very comfortable because that will look weird.

 

I am Jang Ilhoon, a new trainee here on SM. It's nice meeting you all, sunbae.” He uttered.

 

Having so much fun together, huh?” Jinki oppa smirked, and yes, I feel a bit different.


// Check out Jang Il hoon's f a c e : He will be included in the characters from this chapter onwards ~ :) I'm going to do something with him. XD The next chapter will really come soon !! XD Thanks for waiting and please do drop some comments as I love reading them!!