She won't allow this

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 


 

***Lee Jinki POV***


 

> Fast Forward <


 

Restless. Uncomfortable. Feeling empty. It's been five days since Junhee and I got to be together for some good hours. These past few days, we've only seen each other while crossing paths on the corridor of SM Building. She was too busy, and I, too. There were some schedules SHINee should attend with me, and she couldn't be with me because she's been packed with some activities as well. Yes, she's a trainee but SM's already starting to give her some spotlight – just what Lee Sooman told me the last time we talked.


 

And the funny thing above all is that – I always just watch her from the stream, and suddenly it felt like I was a fan following my idol in the internet. Felt like things suddenly changed.


 

Are you okay, Onew-ssi?” Sungmin hyung sat beside me on the grass field. We were at the recording of Idol Athletic Competition which is held every year. I nodded and didn't say a thing. “I don't see your trainee around.” He was also a trainee, and all other nine trainees were present in the field to watch, but mine was not there.


 

She's busy doing her thing.” I looked at him and smirked. “I just made a new star, hyung. She can probably be more famous than me in the future.” I shrugged and looked away.


 

I don't know if you're saying that because your boasting, because your envy, or because your disappointed.” I looked back at him – frowning. What does he mean being disappointed?


 

Disappointed?”


 

Well...” He smiled. “Maybe because she couldn't be with you that much anymore. You know, both of you are very busy so no one can easily give up a schedule to be with each other...” He was still talking when Kyuhyun hyung sat beside me, too.


 

Aigoo~ It's really hard to be the good and loyal type of guy.” He said and took a glance on me. “I know what you're doing, Onew yah. But it kinda hurts and disappoints you, right?”


 

I don't know.” I answered.

What happened if she really became one of the best actresses in the future? Of course she'll get to meet some good actors as well. Did you see how she fangirled over Song Joongki? I swear it was epic.” He shared the story which I obviously have seen as well. “Junhee looks like a girl who can easily be swayed... so...”


 

Instead of getting mad, I laughed at what Kyuhyun said. “Easily swayed? That's funny, hyung. You don't know how much effort I put just tomake her my girl.”


“Oh?!” Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyung hyung faced me with surprised expression. I probably said too much. “You... you and J-Junhee for real?!!” I couldn't just nod, and I couldn't say no as well so in the end, I didn't answer them. “Yah! Yah! I thought you were still courting her. I didn't know that both of you... are...” I stood up, dusted off my back and left the two wondering and still surprised. Kyuhyun hyung even shouted at me telling me to come back.


 

I was on my way to go where the other members are when this noona from another idol group approached me. She was the same noona I met on the club before. She smiled at me and greeted me so I did the same. She's a noona, after all.


 

Ever since your mentoring thing started, I have never seen you in the club.” She told me and I only smiled. “Are you perhaps busy with someone else?” I just smiled again and she frowned. “I remember I told you that I like you before – and even ask you to call me at times. Are you really like this Onew ssi? You go after the ones who won't care about you but ignore those who will definitely give you so much of their attention.”


 

I... I'm sorry, noona just...”


 

Okay fine. Just eat with me tonight. That and I won't ask for anything more.”


 

Is she really this... desperate? Should I tell her I already really have someone else?


 

Maybe I'm doing this so you could give me a chance to get to know me. After all, you don't immediately start liking a person if you don't know me. I'm guessing you don't call me much because you know barely about me. I'm giving you the chance to get to know me.”


 

She's a pro. “I'm sorry noona, but...”


 

You don't have anymore schedule. I asked your manager beforehand and he said you can go after this event.”


 


“But...”


 

I will take this unlikely of you if you reject me.” She said and I sighed. So how can I get away with this. “Okay. That probably means yes. Let's see each other after this. Don't worry. My treat.”


 

Okay. Fine. Fine but... I should tell this to Junhee – or it will be a war if she figures this out from someone else.


 

Junhee-ah...”


 

Oh, oppa. Is the sports competition done?”


 

Not yet. I called to tell you something.”


 

What?”


 

Uhh...” I pause for a while. Won't it sound so wrong telling my girlfriend that I'll go out with some other girl? “There was this noona who asked her out. She kept on insisting and I already said no. She even asked our manager about it and he said he can let me go after this recording.”


 

What!?” Definitely, she sounded so pissed off. “You should tell your manager he can't let go of you just like that... and when it comes to deciding whether you can go out with someone or not, it's not your manager's decision anymore. Tell him you need my consent, too!” She whined, and for once I wanted to laugh because I think this is actually the first time that I hear her being so jealous. “Who's that noona?”


 

From another idol group.” I told her and also mentioned the group's name.


 

What?! Is that noona the one you said your ideal type during broadcast?!” Wow, she reads articles about me now?


 

She is.”


 

Then that's a no, Lee Jinki. I am not allowing you go with her. No. Just no.” She said with finality.


 

Okay, but how can I reject her?”


“If I ever hear you going out with her I swear, Lee Jinki. I swear.” Wow, even dropping off the word oppa. I was about to say something when she quickly ended the call.


 

How on Earth will I tell her Junhee didn't allow me to go with her? How is that even possible? And with the manager's consent of me being free after the recording, what more excuse can I say?


 

Hyung.” I walked to the manager who was with the other members. “Why did you tell her I'm free to go after this?”


 

Aren't you? You are not supposed to do anything today after this.” He answered. “You can go out with her.”


 

I can't!” I told him strongly and for once, he was shocked.


 

Yah! Isn't she your ideal type? Come on, Onew ssi.. I'm trying to help you here.”


 

Okay, but once Junhee gets mad, you'll have to face her anger for me.” I told him straightly which made all of them frown, even the coordi noonas who were able to overheard.


 

Why would she get mad?” The manager asked. I just shook my head and walked away – making another set of people confused.


 

An hour later, the MC announced that the recording was finished. He thanked everyone who came and hoped we had a great time. I was walking with the other members and the managers back to our place, still thinking about how can I refuse her offer. I'm not really the type to turn down someone's invitation, okay.


 

Jinki oppa.” I immediately looked behind me only to find Junhee who just arrived. I thought you were busy?


 

Junhee-ah. Why did you come?” Jonghyun asked.


 

I'm here to pick Jinki oppa up.” She said while smiling brightly.


// so proud that I was able to make an early update!! YEY!! XD Aiggooo ~ Look at Junhee guarding off her oppa. LOL