Until when?

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 “What? I'm not doing anything to you. Stop accusing me!”

 

Jinki oppa looked at me – he looked so dumbfounded and at lost. “Are you for real?” He asked me with lips partly seperated. I frowned. What does he mean?

 

We stared at each other for some minutes and I heard him let a sigh and looked away – chuckling – though I'm not sure if that was really a chuckle or a sound made out of a different expression. “Seriously.” He muttered.

 

“Is something wrong? Do you have any problem?” I asked to which he responded with another glare and mocked expression on his face. He was making me overly confused – for I don't know why he was acting so strange.

 

“You clueless girl.” He uttered.

 

“I'm not clueless.” I told him and he threw a glanced but quickly looked away. Neither I have an idea of why I said that. “I'm confused.”

 

“You're clueless.” He repeated and made eye to eye contact. “If you're confused, then you would ask something you want to be cleared with.” Jinki oppa shrugged and smirked faintly. “Clueless.” He emphasized.

 

“Then what about this?” I raised my right wrist and showed him the bracelet he gave me.

 

“A bracelet? My graduation gift to you, maybe?”

 

“Then what about this?” I took his right wrist and lifted it a bit making him surprised and unable to argue. “And this?” I then pointed at the engraved “LJK” on the circular plate of my bracelet.

 

He was unable to talk. Lee Jinki was just staring at me and I thought he was probably thinking of what he should say about that. I heard him sigh again after a while and a faint smile appeared on his face. “I guess you knew it after all.”

 

“Knew what?” I asked.


“Well...” He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. “It's a couple bracelet, need I say more?” He stared at me and said those things as if it was pretty ordinary – as if it's not a big deal if both of us were wearing a couple bracelets.

 

“That's the only thing you're gonna say? You didn't tell me about these couple bracelets!”

 

“Hey, Junhee let's wear these bracelets together... it's so cute they fit the two of us, oh look I thoughtfully engraved our initials on the bracelets, isn't it so sweet of me?” He said acting cutely and then he suddenly stopped and looked serious. “Will you actually wear it if I tell it like that?”

 

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know how to answer that question. “It... it got into the news and...”

 

“And who cares?” He shook his head towards me as if he didn't care about it.

 

“You're asking who cares?” I looked at him in disbelief. “SHINee World does. Your company does. The media people do. Your SHINee members do. I do.”

 

He looked at me goofily and grinned, “Yes, I do.”

 

“What?”

 

“Then he will announced, I now pronounce you man and wife.

 

“Yah!” I shouted and my cheeks automatically burned in embarrassment. What is this person doing? He chuckled, no traces of the angry Lee Jinki who dragged me here just about 20 minutes ago.

 

“I'm not joking. If this really gets into the news then...”

 

“What? I don't think there's something wrong with wearing couple items. It's our decision and they don't have anything to do with it... and besides, we're not even doing anything more than wearing couple bracelets.”

 

“Correction. It was YOUR decision to wear couple items.” I told him.

 

“You're wearing it anyways.” He chuckled.

 

I sighed. I couldn't even get Lee Jinki to talk to me seriously right now. He kept on being so playful and the questions to my answers were not fully answered.

 

“First. We don't need couple bracelets.” I told him – straightly. He looked at me and then shook his head.

 

“I have mine. You have yours. What's the big deal?” He asked – so laid back.

 

“We're not a couple.”

 

“Until when?” He smirked. I was left with my mouth half open in both amusement and surprise.

 

“Shut up.” I was pissed off. I didn't care if he was older or not. “What will you say if people ask you about this? About that scene you created just a while ago?”

 

“I like you. Simple as that.”

 

“Stop joking. Not even funny, Lee Jinki.”


// like what is happening really to Kim Junhee's senses? I didn't know this character can be so dumb. OMG. Did I just insult my own character? Okay, Sorry Junhee. I love you. LOL