Fangirl

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Kim Junhee POV***

 

We received an instruction that you are free to have any mentor for three days.” The staff unni told me as soon as I arrived at the company, meeting them in their office. “You can choose now so we can go to their location immediately.”

 

Uhmm...” Truthfully, I don't have any idea of where to go.

 

Then my phone rang, I looked at it and Il hoon's name was registered. “Il hoon-ah?”

 

Do you want to go with me for three days?! Kyuhyun sunbae told me to call you and ask you if you want him to be your temporary mentor.”

 

I felt thankful of Il hoon because I thought he was sent from heaven. When I had no idea where to go, he called and invited me. “Is it okay? Won't it be too bothersome for sunbae?”

 

Of course not! He was more than excited! Yah~~ Junhee-ah... Don't you know you are the trending nowadays? For sure if no one called first then a lot of trainees will call you later!” He said. “So what do you think? We'll go to a filming today with Kyuhyun sunbae as host, then later we'll go to the set of sunbae's sitcom.”

 

Sitcom and Hosting, that's something I've never seen with Jinki oppa before. “Great! Sure I'll go with you!”

 

Oh! Where are you? We'll just pick you up from where you are.” Il hoon said excitedly over the phone.

 

Oh, right now I'm here at the company.”

 

Cool! Just wait for us at the lobby. We're coming over.” After few more words, we said goodbye to each other.

 

I told the staff unni about what Il hoon and I talked about and they were glad about it. They told me since they have their own staff and camera director so they won't accompany me for the mean time. “See you in 3 days,” they said.

 

And Il Hoon guessed it right. While I was waiting at the lobby, some co-trainees called asking me to come with them. But of course, I told them I already said yes to Il Hoon and Kyu hyun sunbae.

 

Moreover, it was such a good feeling, knowing that they want me to be with them, and doesn't think of me as a burden.

 

Few minutes later, I saw Il Hoon running over to meet me. “Jun Hee-ah!!!” He waved, behind him was Kyuhyun sunbae – walking cooly as usual.

 

Did you wait long?”

 

No. You're just in time.” I told Il Hoon and didn't forget to greet Kyu sunbae. “Annyonghasaeyo, sunbaenim. Thank you for allowing me to come with you for the mean time.”

 

He smiled brightly. “That's nothing. In fact, it's my pleasure being your mentor. I'm sure the others are envious of me.” He chuckled. “Most especially, the guys.”

 

We started walking together with the camera on. “What made you decide to go with Kyu's team?” The staff unni who was with them asked me.

 

Oh. Aside from Il Hoonie being one of my close friends. I look at Kyuhyun sunbae as a very cool and talented sunbae. I know he can help me a lot while Jinki Oppa is not around.”

 

Jinki oppa?” Sunbae questioned.

 

I mean Onew sunbae.” I corrected myself and wished he won't ask further. Good thing they let it pass.

 

How do you feel now that you're going to spend three days with your friend?” The staff now asked Il Hoon.

 

Of course I'm so happy!!” He said and immediately wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me closely to him as if we're best friends. I was surprised by his move but he looked like he was naturally doing it. We were in front of the camera – so I don't want to act like it was kind of offensive. “Since the mentoring started, we were not able to see each other often so I missed her!”

 

Yah! Yah! Yah!” Kyuhyun sunbae looked at us and threw a deadly glance toward Il Hoon. “Don't do that! Get your arm off of her, yah!” He said and pulled Il Hoon beside him aggressively. I chuckled. They are starting to show how they act together as sunbae and hoobae.

 

I sat in the middle of Il Hoon and Kyu sunbae in the car while we were on our way to his show taping.

 

Junhee-ah... you were so great during that activity.” He uttered. “And during that one day where you and Onew ssi had to act like husband and wife, when all of us watched the clip, we really thought you were for real!” He said with an unbelievably excited expression on his face.

 

I blushed. It was really for real, though. “You won because you deserved it.” He praised. "And I think one of the reason why you and Onew ssi always gets into trouble because honestly, you look good together." I thought I blushed with what he said.

 

Yah, sunbae. What about me?” Il Hoon said calling out sunbae's attention.

 

You looked more like an idol wannabe rather than my fan. You, seriously!” He said and reached to hit his head lightly. I chuckled. I knew it would be fun to be with them.

 

Il Hoon and I followed Kyu sunbae inside the waiting area where the briefing with the hosts and the directors were happening. They sat and formed a cicle while we stood on the corner carefully listening to them.

 

Kyuhyun sunbae was listening well to the director. We figured out that not everything they say depends on their cue cards. They also need to rely on what the guest will answer, and of course, they need to be lively, funny, and full of variety skills. They talked about 2 artists appearing together who had an issue before so they want the host to make these artists talk to each other – no matter what happened.

 

Instead of watching from the audience, the staff unni said it will be better if we watch from the backstage. We will have a better look on what's happening on the set that cannot be seen on television.

 

Because it was a bit crowded in the backstage due to the staff, the managers and other people busily taking care of the show, Il Hoon went behind me to make way for anyone who's passing by. He placed his hands on my shoulder as we silently watched the taping.

 

One day, we'll be there, too.” Il Hoon whispered while looking at the guests.


I smiled, the thought of being in a show as a celebrity guest is a good thing. I can't wait until I debut and become an actress in the future.

 

We were in the middle of the filming when I felt my phone vibrating. It was a message from Jinki oppa. “We're on our way to the venue for rehearsal. I can get to rest after two hours and will probably have at least 4 hours of sleep before preparing for the event tonight. By the way, who are you with? Did they give you a temporary mentor? That's what I heard from the manager. I'll go stream later when I get to the hotel and probably watch something that happened earlier so I can see you.”

 

Oh look! Look! Look!” I was distracted when Il Hoon patted my shoulder and pointed at our back. “Isn't that Song Joong Ki?! Yah, Junhee-ah. Didn't you say that he's your favorite actor?”

 

I looked at his direction and I felt my heart beating fast. Song Joongki is my ultimate crush. If I am to call myself as someone's fangirl, then I'm definitely Song Joongki's fangirl. I watched all his dramas and went to some of his fanmeetings.

 

Junhee-ah? Junhee-ah, are you alright?” Il Hoon shook me but my eyes stayed on Song Joongki, heart beating faster as he got nearer.

 

I figured out that he was coming closer because he's going to appear as a guest in that show. As he was just inches away from me, he smiled and nodded to me as a greeting.

 

ALKDJDFJKNGJKNSDJFJKSDDF. SONG JOONGKI OH GOSH MY FEELS. I CAN'T EVEN. ALSNFJRNGRL /PUKES RAINBOWS/ /SPAZZES/


// The last part ((Junhee's spazzing moment)) isn't that necessarry but nevermind. LOL. I just felt like putting it there.