Denseness: Junhee Level

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 

That's it for today, trainees. See you on the next session.” Mentor Jung for the basic acting workshop concluded our session of the day. I rose up and gathered my things to leave the room and go home. It has been a very tiring class because we did some exercises which basically took up all my energies left.

 

Just hours ago, Ilhoon and I met our SHINee sunbaes while we were having our lunch on the cafeteria. Ilhoon greeted them properly, but I, on the other hand, felt like a statue there and wasn't moving at all. I just don't know how to approach them. If I call them sunbae and bowed to them just like what Ilhoon said, then it's kinda awkward since I have never been into that level with them.

 

.. if I just greet them like an ordinary colleague and just as how natural I am around them, then some eyes that were looking might probably take it as a not so good gesture.

 

Thank God Jinki oppa only smiled and left, making the other members follow him as well, not giving me the chance to do a greeting to them. That saved me from embarrassment, actually.

 

But before they left, Jinki oppa said something like.. Ilhoon and I were having so much fun together, and based on how he looked, I don't think he's amused by it, rather, I felt like I pissed him off in some way that I didn't even understand.

 

Recalling if there's anything that I told Ilhoon about him that he might have probably overheard, I think I don't have any. I was conscious about all the words that I say about SHINee, mainly because I don't want to ruin whatever image they have established in the public.

 

Going home, Junhee-ssi?” Ilhoon came from my behind and smiled happily. I nodded. We were all tired but it seemed like Ilhoon still has a lot of energy left with him.

 

Wanna go home together?” He asked.

 

I hesitated. I remember that one time when I went out of the company and some sasaengs saw me and took pictures of me which led to the issue about couple bracelets with Jinki oppa.

 

speaking of that, I haven't talked to him about that since he came from Japan around 2 days ago. I'll ask him immediately as soon as I get the chance to do it.

 

Uhmm...” I was about to answer when Ilhoon seemed to immediately got what I was thinking of.

 

Oh right, fans know you're dating Onew sunbae, so if they see you with some other guy, then it will be another issue on your part.” He smiled.

 

But Ilhoon... we're not really dating.” I corrected.

 

I know. I believe you.” He uttered. “Let's just go together until we reach the exit and then you go go ahead.”

 

I agreed. He picked up his bag and we walked together towards the door.

 

I was surprised when Jinki oppa suddenly appeared when Ilhoon opened the door. He looked surprised as he met gaze with Ilhoon as well. Both of them seemed to exchange gazes for about few seconds befor Ilhoon gave up and bowed at him.

 

Annyonghasaeyo, Onew sunbae.” He said and I can sense he was still star strucked over him. Jinki oppa smiled and bowed – very Onew like. It made Ilhoon happy and contented – seeing his admirable Onew sunbae being good to his hoobae.

 

Finished?” He asked me. I reluctantly nodded. “Come on.” He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me out leaving Ilhoon surprised and speechless. I looked at Ilhoon while I was being helplessly dragged by Jinki oppa somewhere.

 

Wait.. where are we going??” I asked as I almost ran just to put up with his pace. He wasn't talking. He just kept on walking until we were about to leave the exit.

 

Wai.. wai.. wait, Jinki oppa.. your fans outside might probably see us!” I said it a bit loud that I caught the attention of some of the people in the lobby. I tried to stop and hold him back but he didn't waver. “Oppa, wait!” I shouted and it echoed in the whole lobby but he still didn't care.

 

What's wrong with this person? Why is he acting like this?!

 

The thing I'm most afraid off came to reality. Jinki oppa made it to the exit while I struggled getting my hands off of him. He didn't let it go. He was firmly holding my hand and even interlocked our fingers together just to make sure they won't separate.

 

Oppa, look at what you're doing.. this will definitely get into the news.”

 

Better.” He answered shortly and walked until we reached the parking lot. He pushed me gently towards the car and went around to get to the other side.

 

What's happening?

 

There was silence. Apart from what I was expecting that he will shout or anything, Jinki oppa remained silent. He was holding firmly on the steering wheel and blankly looking straightly. I was just looking at him – preparing myself if ever he suddenly shouts at me with the reason that I can't understand as of now. After about 10 minutes, I heard him sigh heavily. He looked at me.

 

You are the first person who made me feel like this.” His words sounded like I just did something that offended him so much. What did I do?


// If there's a contest of being the most naive person in the world, who do you think will win? LOL