Session with the President 1.3

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

*** Lee Jinki POV ***

 

And for the last, and the very much anticipated.” LSM announced which gained small teasings from the others. It was our turn to showcase what we have prepared regarding the situation that was given to us.

 

After what we did just a while ago, Junhee and I didn't talk anymore. I just let her absorb whatever she needed to have with her so she can act properly.

 

I simply want Lee Sooman to praise her. I want Kim Junhee to feel how awesome it is to be praised by the president of the company she's under.

 

It was Sungmin hyung who cued us. “In three... two... one... action!!”

 

 

Jinki oppa.” She called out softly the moment she saw him. His back was facing her. “I thought you are not going to show up.”

 

He turned to face her, and a sweet but confused smile appeared on his face. “You called for me, there's no way I won't go and meet you.” He said.

 

She walked towards him and stopped until they were just few inches apart. She stared at him. He stared back. They lasted few seconds without talking – just sending secret messages through their eyes.

 

Oppa...” A soft call of longingness was heard from her lips. “Did I give you a hard time?” The fidgeting of her fingers were noticeable though she was trying so hard to hide it.

 

A little.” He answered. “But it is still bearable.”

 

Uhmm...” She looked down pausing a bit for a sentence. It looked like she was hesitant to say what she was about to say – afraid that she'll fail, or be misunderstood, or be rejected. “Do you... Do you... Do you...” She couldn't even continue what she wanted to say.

 

Do I what?” He asked straightly. It was not that obvious, but it showed how he was starting to be nervous as well.

 

Do you, uhmm...” She looked up, gather all the courage she has before answering that question. “Do you still... Do you still like me?”

 

Finally. Those words finally got out of – but that's not the end. She still has to say another important thing just in case.

 

He chuckled – almost music to her ears. “I confessed to you just yesterday. Don't expect me to stop liking you after a day.” He said and few seconds later, the smile faded and he became serious again. “I have always liked you, though it may seem a bit unbelievable, but I do.” He said.

 

Then...” It was another difficulty for her to say the next thing that he needed to hear. “I was afraid that you're just playing with me... afraid that you'll end up hurting me.” She sighed and stare into his eyes for the nth time. “I must admit to myself that... I feel the same way.”

 

Long silence – as if no one even dared to break it and start talking.

 

He reached for her hands and hold them, pulling her a bit closer to him. “I understand now, but... you need to tell me what's that exact same feelings that you feel.” He told her – sounding so happy and satisfied.

 

I can't.” That almost came out as a whisper. “It's... I can't... what I know is that I feel the same way and.. and... and.. I was worried that I might probably regret not telling anything to you when in first place I should've-”

 

Shh... Shh... Shh...” He shushed as he finally closed the gap between the two of them and gave her a reassuring hug. Her small body fits perfectly with his – as if they're two pieces of puzzle which only mean to fit each other. “I know... I know... it's okay. I'll give you more time but you should let me hear about you liking me, back, okay?”

 

Arassoo...” She said while she was still covered with his arms.

 

 

Waahh! Very Good!” LSM clapped excitedly and the others, too.

 

Daebak, Kim Junhee!” Some of the trainees shouted together.

 

That was great!” I told Kim Junhee and let go of her. We were still hugging each other when they ended the play.

 

Eh?” She looked disoriented and out of reality.

 

Good Job, guys. Good Job. I am really satisfied with everything that were shown today... I really like to commend our last presentors. It really looked like she was so embarrassed and worried to say how she feels. Very good acting. Continue that skill and you'll definitely wow your audience with that.”

 

Aigoo, Kamsahamnida. Kamsahamnida.” She was not expecting that praise from him nor did I. We both bowed feeling overwhelmed.

 

I'm proud of you, Kim Junhee. That was really great. I felt your emotion that I really thought it was for real.

 

And now it's time to go... I shall leave you your 2nd activity that will be assessed by tomorrow afternoon. The one that is going to be graded A will really get a very good reward so do well.”

 

What is it this time? Lee Sooman pulled out another box and asked us to pick one by one. “Those are some relationships which you usually portray on TV with other artist. You need to have that kind of relationship for a day and the mentors are the one to assess each hoobaes as we will show you the footages of what all of you will do for tomorrow.”

 

So basically, we need to act as if we're related to each other in some way, and then other mentors will join the assessment to find out who did really well with the character he or she portrayed.

 

1st pair – Mother and Daughter

2nd pair – Idol and Fan

3rd pair – Employer and Employee

4th pair – Bestfriends

5th pair – Husband and Wife

 

Oh my God!” Junhee freaked out the moment we learned about the character that we are going to portray.

 

From the moment you step out of this room until tomorrow when I call for the mentors, then you will have this relationship towards each other. Are we clear?”

 

Deh, president!” Everybody screamed – all seeminly excited to portray their characters.


But Junhee – she seemed so worried and surprised about it. “Don't worry. I'll help you deal with it.” I told her and a smile eventually formed on her face.

 

But really, how can we survive being like husband and wife for a day?


// for all the demanding readers that I have. LOL. I update fast but you still ask me to update soon ~ Like really, daebak ~~~ Now that I've granted your wish... you may take some time to drop down some wonderful and long comments for me before you go ! XD SET!