The super pretentious ... grrr.

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

“Oh, here comes the highschooler!” The not-so-nice-in-real-life Onew-ssi greeted, or should I say teased me, the moment we entered the dressing room. “How's school, kid?”

 

“I'm not a kid. I'm 18, and will finish highschool 2 months from now.” I said and rolled my eyes on him. He chuckled.

 

“Still a highschooler, though.” He shook his head and looked at Jonghyun. “Will she be joining us in the club tonight?”

 

“No, hyung. She'll join us for dinner and then I'll drive her home first before going to the club.” Oppa answered still in a good mood.

 

Sometimes I hate the existence of this pretentious person in front of me. SHINee's Leader Onew, who was originally born as Lee Jinki, is not really the innocent-slash-pure-slash-cute-slash-kind idol everybody knows.

 

And has a fragile heart according to Jonghyun-oppa? I don't think so.

 

Right from the first time I met the other SHINee members, Onew-ssi had already left an impression to me of being the naughtiest guy in the group.

 

He is innocent and always bullied by other members especially Kim Jonghyun? Not because they saw some fancams where Jonghyun-oppa hits him means my oppa is being mean.

 

In fact... all the situations where they caught someone “bullying” Onew was actually because he was the one who started the bullying. Gah... Talking about this makes me irritated even more.

 

And the funny thing is... when they see Onew ssi being harsh to someone, they say that it was only because Onew ssi was trying to defend himself, but in fact... he was just being his mean self.

 

The story of Taemin oppa being thrown at the bed by Onew ssi... was just him being his bully self.

 

The story of Key oppa being wrestled by Onew ssi when he was drunk... was just him being his mean self.

 

The story of Minho oppa being rejected by Onew ssi to watch a movie together.. was just him being his stubborn self.

 

And the “accident” of Jonghyun-oppa being hit by a pen because of Onew-ssi... was just him being his violent self.

 

“Hey, stop frowning. Onew hyung's just trying to be funny.” Jonghyun-oppa whispered and patted my head.

 

“He's not trying to be funny. He's trying to be mean.” I said, loud enough for him to hear me.

 

Onew ssi looked around and tried not to let out a smile. “Junhee-ah... you are the first one to call oppa mean.” He said. I frowned even more.

 

“That is because you're pretending to be sweet and innocent.” I looked directly at him with an eyebrow raising. He was shocked at first, probably because someone a lot younger than him answered him back disrespectfully. Jonghyun-oppa elbowed me.

 

“Junhee-ah... don't talk to him like that. He's still older than you.” He told me and looked at his hyung again, “Yah, Onew-hyung. Stop teasing my cousin.”, and shook his head while chuckling. “You are the reason why my cousin doesn't want to see me always.”

 

“Am I??” As if he was shocked hearing that, Onew ssi pointed at himself and looked at Jonghyun-oppa, and then to the unni who was fixing his hair. “Noona ~ She told me I am mean.”

 

The corner of my lips had to raise involuntarily because his pretentious cuteness just keep getting on my nerves. He easily gets the attention and sympathy of other people by trying to act so cute, innocent and grrrrrrr... vulnerable. Ugh.

 

“Aniya ~ Onew-ssi is just naughty and playful... but not mean.” The unnie, who was obviously so into Onew ssi, said and chuckled as if she was trying to flirt with him.

 

He pouted and nodded, then he looked at me and smirked.

 

My fists automatically closed tightly in annoyance. I only calmed down when Taemin oppa came to greet me.

 

“How are you, Jun hee-ssi? It's been a while since I last saw you!” He happily looked at me and smiled widely. “It's nice to see you again.”

 

“I'm fine, Taemin-oppa. Your performance a while ago was daebak! I was at the audience!” I told him and I think he blushed a bit and shake his head.

 

“We still have some flaws but we will get better, that's a promise.” He told me. Taemin-oppa has always been this humble, and that's what I adore about him. “Okay?” He raised both his thumbs and I nodded with a huge smile.

 

“Oohh ~ Highschooler has a crush on Taeminnie ~” Onew ssi stood up from his seat and went towards me. Like what Jonghyun-oppa did a while ago, he reached for my head and messed with it.

 

“Aish?! Can you please leave me alone?!!” I flinched and almost flew away from him. I can't understand why he always bullies me and gets so mean to me.

 

“Come on, guys, enough.” Jonghyun-oppa looked at us with a pissed off expression. Onew ssi raised both his hands and looked at him as if he was innocent.

 

“I was just trying to be an oppa. What's wrong with messing a dongsaeng's hair for a while?” He said and turned his back against me to walk back on his seat. “Okay, fine. I won't do anything else.” He said but I still heard a little chuckle.

 

So yeah, definitely, he ruined my day again. Screw you, Lee Jinki.

 

“Onew-ssi...” The manager called out and went to where he was sitting. He was with someone else as well.

 

I sat on an empty chair beside Jonghyun-oppa.

 

“He is A Pink's manager.” SHINee's manager told Onew ssi. I saw how everybody stopped working and looked at the three. Even Minho oppa immediately closed his book that he was reading at the moment. Key oppa ended his phone call to someone.

 

While I, I secretly shrugged my shoulder, and couldn't care any less about anything that is related to Onew.

 

“Hello, Onew-ssi.” I saw him lent a hand towards Onew ssi and he took it nicely. He smiled and nodded at the A Pink's manager. “I dropped by because Park Chorong wants to say hi. She is the leader of the group.”

 

“Oh, yeah, yeah.” Onew ssi immediately stood up and smiled wonderfully towards the manager. “I heard a lot about her. She's nice.”

 

Jonghyun-oppa, who was just beside me, chuckled and whispered. “You heard a lot about her, huh?” He shook his head and continued, “I can even bet this is the first time he heard her name.”

 

Few minutes later, there was a girl in a mini skirt who entered the dressing room. She was smiling shyly and even had his head looking down in embarrassment.

 

Isn't she the one who was supposed to be saying “hi” to Onew ssi? Why does she act as if it's against her will to go here and meet him?

 

Aish... girls these days... I don't know, but maybe this girl wants to hook up with him. Well... I think I don't need to care about that anymore.

 

I just looked at the mirror and noticed that their reflection are perfectly seen on the mirror, too.

 

“O-onew-sunbae.” I heard Park Chorong's voice and she sounded so shy and embarrased. “I personally went here to congratulate you for a job well done.” She said shyly.

 

“Oh. Thank you, Chorong-ah... that's so sweet of you.” Onew ssi said, acting innocent and all natural, as if talking to a hoobae who he isn't really close with is just a natural thing.

 

“Woah, talking about being so casual...” Jonghyun-oppa whispered again. I looked at the reflection.

 

“I will be cheering you in the future.” Park Chorong said and bowed 90 degree to her sunbae.

 

Funny thing, though, was the fact that she was talking about SHINee's comeback performance, and yet, she was just talking to Onew and not the the other four members who were just inside the dressing room as well.

 

Girl, you're too obvious... I'm waiting for the moment where you personally give him your contact number.

 

“Here's my contact number. Onew sunbae can contact me anytime he wants.”

 

I was surprised she actually did that, “Pfft.” That noise I made was too loud that even Park Chorong heard it.

 

They all looked at me and I was a little embarrassed. “Excuse me?” Park Chorong said with her completely ing face.

 

“Oh, I was referring to Jonghyun-oppa's makeup.” I said and looked at oppa, “You're eyeliner, oppa.. it's thicker on this side.” I said.

 

“Oh yeah~ I'm sorry, Jonghyun-ssi. I was drawn to listening to the two of them.” The unnie who was fixing oppa's makeup said. “Thanks for noticing, Junhee-ssi.” She added.

 

“Oh, thanks. I will just text you, okay?” Onew ssi said and smiled genuinely.

 

Park Chorong involuntarily held close to her heart and smiled weakly. What? Was she drown away by how that guy smiled just now?

 

From the articles that I've seen before, they said that this Onew over here is very awkward and aloof when it comes to girls. They said that among all SHINee members, it's Onew who actually finds a hard time dealing with girls.

 

...but as how I see it, it's the other way around.

 

“She's cute, right?” Onew ssi immediately asked the moment the girl and her manager left the dressing room. Minho and Jonghyun oppa nodded.

 

“I thought hyung likes noonas more?” Taemin oppa uttered.

 

“I think I need a girlfriend... and dongsaengs are cute so I don't see any problem with that.” He said and only chuckled.

 

I shook my head and tried hard not to feel pissed off. Sigh... the two faced Lee Jinki. Innocent your face, hmp!


// It's good to be back and talk to you, my dear lovely friends. :) Comments. Comments. Comments. :D I was laughing while rereading this chapter. HOHO. Kim Junhee's side comments. L-O-L