Good Acting

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

*** Lee Jinki POV ***

 

Hey, hyung... are you the one who write that situation?” The session has just finished and all the trainees were talking with the head mentor. I had the chance to talk to our manager alone.

 

He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly. “It was such a good sight and...”

 

Though I know it was difficult for Junhee, still... I want to thank you.” I chuckled and patted his back. He shook his head and smirked at me. We waited for a while as Junhee talked to her co-trainees.

 

Kyuhyun hyung went to me and we chatted for a while. “I see, you're gonna have a wife for one day.” He was obviously teasing but I just replied with a smile. “How far are you gonna go being her husband, huh?”

 

Yah! That's absurd! I won't do something like that!” I told him with all my defense. He only chuckled and elbowed me.

 

Come on, Jinki. It's not like I don't know you.” He said with the naughty look on his face. “I know very well how you can do anything you like with a girl... and Kim Junhee... she looked like she's head over heels on you.”

 

What?” Hyung is unbelievable. “I don't think so... she's not that kind of girl.” I told him honestly to which he reacted with a raising eyebrow.

 

Oh really? No plans of getting there?”

 

Jeez, No. And please, hyung, don't talk like that. She might hear you and think I'm a weird ert.”

 

Oh aren't you?” Hyung answered and I shook my head giving him a light punch on the chest. “Oh look. You're wife's having an affair with my fan.” He joked and I looked at the direction he pointed out.

 

The trainees were already exiting the room and Junhee and that Il hoon are seen laughing at each other. Il hoon was doing some comical actions to which she was laughing at. We silently followed – my eyes just focused on Junhee.

 

As we went out of the room, Il hoon placed an arm around Junhee's shoulder and they laughed together – as if they don't care if some other people are around.

 

Jang Il hoon is a fast mover.” Kyuhyun hyung who was beside me whispered. He was also looking at his trainee. “I've been with him for only few days but I see he can join our club once he gains more experience.”

 

So this Il hoon acts the same as how we acted? Not good.

 

Deh, umma~” I heard one trainee calling Jessica umma. It gained a huge laugh while we were walking along the hallway to the lobby and eventually leave the company.

 

It's pass 6 pm. We still have 4 hours to spend together before the day ends.

 

Aish! It doesn't sound good!” Jessica protested but she knew she can't do anything about it.

 

From the moment you step out of this room until tomorrow when I call for the mentors, then you will have this relationship towards each other.

 

I'll take my wife.” I looked at Kyu-hyung and winked at him, and then I walked a bit faster to walk along with Junhee.

 

Jagi~ I'm hungry. Let's go have our dinner.” I told her softly as I slide my fingers interlocking hers again.

 

He was a bit surprised for a moment and looked at me with wide eyes. I acted as if I didn't notice and eventually, she started realizing and remembering about the activity.

 

Meanwhile, Il hoon immediately removed his hand on my wife's Junhee's shoulders.

 

The other people we were with, especially the girls squealed and giggled together – as if they were really enjoying my little showing off.

 

Let's walk a bit faster!” I told her and eventually walked faster, overtaking the other people that were walking ahead of us. After a while, I ran and she ran as well since our hands were intertwined together.

 

So tell me... what should we eat?”

 

Hmmm...” We were still holding hands and the sound she made while thinking was just too cute that I automatically smiled just by hearing it. She looked at me with eyes sparkling brightly.

 

Samgyeopsal.” She replied with her eyesmile appearing on her face.

 

Wow, is this acting?? She looked so natural I swear I'm falling for it.

 

Okay. Deal. Let's grill some!” I said excitedly and we continued walking.

 

She's a better actress than I am, honestly.


// I need to get a way out of this acting things I swear LSM, you are not funny anymore. (LOL. Don't mind me. ranting about myself. hahahaha) by all these shocking revelations and scandals on KPOP industry ... it's not too impossible for this fic to come true. LOL. ESP MODE