Who's confused?

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

** Lee Jinki POV **

 

Junhee-ah...”

 

Yes, sunbaenim?” She answered without even looking at me. Everything seemed to be very off after that one remark I made about dating Park Chorong for real.

 

Is she pissed off because she doesn't want me to date her? Is she jealous? How should I know?

 

Are you okay? From the time our performance has finished until now, you haven't said a thing.” I spoke up. “Is something troubling you? Do you want sunbae to help you out?” I said softly – considering the on air camera in front of us.

 

She shook her head. “I'm okay. Just trying to be less talkative since I might make a scene and be troublesome again.” She looked at me. “I'm sorry I've caused such trouble a while ago. That's not a very good act, I admit.”

 

You unreadable irritating girl. Don't you think you're too much? “It's okay.” I only answered. There are things that I wanted to say but I just couldn't since we were in front of the camera.

 

Just apologize to Park Chorong for me when you see each other some time.”

 

Is it just me, or she means something else by what she said? Of course I couldn't ask. We're facing the camera.

 

That's not a big deal, for sure Chorong's just cool about it.” I smiled – trying to sound as if what happened a while ago was nothing to be all serious about. The camera didn't capture that moment between them, and for sure fans will find it weird that she wants to apologize to Park Chorong.

 

You seem really close, sunbae.” She said.

 

A Pink members are good hoobaes. They always greet us whenever possible.” I told her. There was tension in our conversation, but we were really trying hard to hide it, though both of us can't really contain ourselves that much.

 

She smiled. “I must take Chorong unni's attitude then.” She looked at me. “Greet sunbaes whenever possible and if not possible, then go to their waiting room and greet them there, also, give them our co-”

 

Stop the car for a while, hyung.” I told hyung and he stopped the van immediately. I opened the door and throw a glanced at the camera director.

 

We understand.” The staff noona said but she was the one who hopped out of the van first. “We'll film something over here for a while.” She said and the camera director followed her.

 

My manager looked at me. “Hyung, don't leave.” I told him and then back to Junhee. “Now, let's talk.”

 

What about?” She asked, an eyebrow raising on me. After the camera left, she obviously changed her expression.

 

Good. So you were really just acting out.

 

Are you playing with me, huh, Kim Junhee? What's wrong with you? Why did you have to talk about it in front of the camera?!” I told her.

 

I was just saying the truth!”

 

Not because it's the truth means you have to say it out! There are things that you still need to hide no matter how true they are!!” I said with voice a bit louder than usual.

 

And what? It's okay to lie?” She asked.

 

Yes it is.” I told her. “If it's something that can cause you trouble and something that can hurt you, then you must lie as much as possible.”

 

Really??”

 

No. No. Right now all I need to ask her is tell me the truth about how she feels. No. Not lies.

 

Wait, tell me? Do you believe that I want to date Park Chorong?”

 

Isn't that the truth?! You wouldn't have said it if that's not the truth!” She shouted back.

 

Look at this girl. I told her I like her several times and she didn't believe. I even showed clues that I really like her... and here she is not believing that I want to date someone else. You are seriously kidding me, Kim Junhee.

 

I want to know if all the things you did to me since yesterday are all true.” I asked her directly. Her jaw dropped open and she was surprised with what I said. “Asking me about not drinking coffee, giving me cupcake, listening to me very well without any objections, talking to me politely, smiling at me genuinely, providing hot chocolate to give me enough energy. Were all of them for a show? Or did you do all of them whole heartedly?”

 

What's wrong with you?!” She frowned. “Look. Anyone who's going to be in my place will definitely do the same thing.”

 

No. Not everyone will have the guts to talk to their mentor as if she's the one mentoring him. Come on, Kim Junhee... you're making me crazy!” I admitted.

 

When did I?!!! I wasn't doing anything?!!”

 

Oh crap, please, this ever so ignorant Kim Junhee. What will I do to you?!

 

You make me confused!”

 

Her eyes widened and she let out a loud sigh. “Like really, I think I should be the one saying I'm confused.” She said.

 

I am not confusing you. You are confusing me.” I corrected.


“No. I am not doing anything to confuse you. YOU are the one who is purposely confusing me!”

 

How can you still be confused if I have told you I like you!” I couldn't control myself. I just need to say what comes in my mind. I don't care. She needs to know. Oh, she probably knows, but she needs to believe in it – and she should stop confusing me. “I like you! I like you! I like you, okay?! I'm not even kidding about that!”

 

The manager looked at me in surprise. “Yes, hyung. At least you should hear this so this girl will believe me. I am not kidding you. Can you please stop looking at me the same way over and over again?! Seriously. I thought it was a good thing liking you but I guess I really can't stand you being so naïve and well guarded!”

 

I saw how she was suddenly speechless.

 

What more should I do to make you believe that I like you?” I asked, pissed off , and looking into her eyes. She stared back, and while she was aware of it, I stared down to her lips. She bit them and looked away.

 

Fine!” She shouted. “I believe you.”

 

Finally.

 

Then there was silence. I was looking at her while she stared away. That's all? You believe me? Not even an 'I like you, too' ?

 

And what can you say?” I asked – very impatient about hearing what she had to say about my confession which she finally believed.

 

Thank You?”

 

I quit. 


// holy crap. This. I really can't. I'll heat Junhee for a while, guys. hurhur