Victorious smile

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 “Onew-ssi.” One SM staff opened the door of the practice room and and looked for me. She seemed to be in a hurry so I immediately raised my hand.

 

Here.” I called.

 

Oh. Conference room for a while.” She said and immediately left.

 

I was clueless and looked at the other members who looked at me as well. “What was that?”

 

Leaders call.” Minho shrugged. “I don't know. Just go there, hyung.”

 

I excused myself from them and wiped myself off of sweat before going up to the 5th floor where the conference room is located. While I was on my way there, I met Victoria noona.

 

Oh noona, are you going to the conference room?” She nodded. “Me, too. Let's go together.”

 

When the elevator opened, Junhee together with the guy trainee I saw wit her on the cafeteria before appeared and they happened to be going on our current floor.

 

Junhee and I looked at each other before she looked at Vic noona. Doing a polite greeting as Vic noona's junior, she smiled and said something like it was nice meeting her today. The older nodded and smiled back – a quick glance over me as I thought Vic has probably heard about me and her.

 

Then Junhee walked passing me and didn't even say a thing. As her junior, I think it was impolite, though.

 

Onew sunbae!” The trainee guy bowed 90 degrees and he looked so happy. “It was very nice meeting you today.” He was smiling brightly so I smiled back and bowed as well – as what I usually do.

 

Are you going to the conference room?” He asked and I just nodded. He flashed another excited smile as he clasped his hands together. “Wow. That's great! See you around Onew sunbae, Victoria Sunbae.” He kept on nodding as he exited the elevator and we go inside.

 

Junhee-ah! Junhee-ah! 2 of the mentors will be Vic Sunbae and Onew sunbae! I hope Onew sunbae is assigned to me!” Vic and I heard just in time before the elevater door closed.

 

Mentors?” Vic looked at me with a confused expression.

 

That's what Hyunshik hyung was saying before – about mentoring these trainees. “I heard it from hyung. He said something like giving us one trainee to mentor, give advices, and teach some things, I guess.”

 

Wow. They actually chose me to be a mentor?” Among SM artists, Vic noona is known to be innocent when it comes to some senses as an idol. But she's popular and well loved by a lot of fans, so I guess that is not really true.

 

She's Kim Junhee right? I thought you're close?” There was a mocking smile on Vic's face but as I was about to answer, the elevator opened. “Another SM girl hating on Onew we have here.” She giggled and went out of the elevator. I followed.

 

Others arrived the moment we sat in. Like what Hyunshik hyung said, there will be 10 idols handle 10 trainees. I saw 8 others now aside from vic and I.

 

SJ Kyuhyun hyung, Sungmin hyung, Ryeowook hyung, The Grace Dana noona, SNSD Taeyeon ssi, Jessica ssi, EXO Suho and Kris.

 

Presiden Lee Sooman entered the conference and we greeted him before he talked. “Kids, who haven't heard of the mentoring program that you are going to be involved with?”

 

SNSD members raised their hands as they looked at the presidents with confused look.

 

We are going to have an internet based program wherein you will have to mentor and take with you a trainee to teach them probably some skills that they will never learn from the othe mentors here. You are the one who play this game. You've been through a lot, so I'm confident that you can easily share to them what you've had before when you debuted. It will be more understandable if it come to you, my so called practitioners, the must haves to stay still on this industry. I want you to take care of them. Make sure they will be honed to become better artist of the next batch. In case you haven't heard of, we are planning to create a drama that will showcase the skills of our fresh faces. I want you to make sure they will their own identity, and trademarks of how the people will remember them. The internet based program will run for around 3 months, and after that, they will be sent off to debut.”

 

Sungmin hyung raised his hand, “But what's Internet based program, President?”

 

Since fans are more attached to internet these days so we created a website for this project. Each of you will have your own streaming link that will run for 12 hours straight. Offline hours will be from 10 pm to 10 am.”

 

You mean the whole 12 hours for day, fans will get to see what we do? How we train these trainees?”

 

Yes. Your cameras will be connected On Line so when these fans click your streaming link, they can view you instantly. And if it happens that you're with your members, then fans can see them as well.”

 

Fans can get to see what we do 24/7.. Isn't that a bit..” Kyuhyuh hyung commented.

 

You have to be cautious. At all cost.” The president uttered. “Offline hours will be 10 pm to 10 am, then offline days will be Saturday or Sunday. Operators will either play highlights of what you all did, or some other footages related to SM Entertainment. In short, we'll have our own channel in the internet.”

 

How about on Television?”

 

We're discussing with MBC, KBS, and SBS on who will take it... but probably the broadcast on TV will start halfway on the run.”

 

I raised my hand. “Do we get to choose who we train?”

 

They all looked at me and as if on cue, all of them showed me weird expression. They must've had the idea on why I asked.

 

But I want to train Kim Junhee as well, Jinki-yah.” Kyuhyun hyung told and chuckled.

 

Lee Sooman looked at me. “If you give Kim Junhee to me then I'll give her the best image possible. She will be very popular and she will bring the other trainees up!” I told him with confidence.

 

Woah, look how determined Onew ssi is!” Jessica commented to which the other laughed.

 

You introduced her to the public already, Jinki-ah.” LSM said. “In fact, she needs some build up since I heard a lot of SHINee fans are hating on her.”

 

If you give her to other then they might end up not watching her anymore. She needs to be with me so I can have the chance to clear whatever misunderstanding the fans had on her.”

 

Misunderstanding? Isn't that all true?” Sooyoung commented, “About the couple bracelets?”

 

There's a buy one take one promo on Tiffany and Co. and that was a graduation gift to her. I wore the free one since it's such a waste. I found the bracelet really cool.” I lied.

 

Are you sure you can give her a better image?”

 

Because I know her since trainee days, so I know a lot of things on which she can excel. She has a strong personality~ I'll make sure to showcase that.” I said.

 

Fine Fine. You get what you want from now. Now here's the trainees profiles and you go choose who you want to train.” Lee Sooman said handling down all the profiles.

 

I want Kim Junhee as well.” Kyuhyung joked again as he looked mockingly at me.

 

No. She's mine.” I took away Junhee's profile with me and smiled victoriously.


// Oh yes, Jinki. She's yours. LOL. Comments, anyone?! HARHAR