Happy Graduation!

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

 “I'll open the door!” I stood up and left Jonghyun oppa on the living area. Rushing to open the gate for my unexpected visitor, I was so surprised and speechless the moment I opened the gate.

 

“Congratulations, Kim Junhee!” The other three members shouted excitedly right when I saw them. Key oppa was holding balloons, Minho oppa was holding around 5 boxes of Pizza, while Taemin oppa was holding a bag full of soda.

 

“Wow! This is too much!” I only exclaimed when I saw how plenty they have brought with them. “Gosh. Come in! Come in! Jonghyun oppa's inside!” I told them and opened the gate wider for them to enter.

 

“We know! We saw his car outside! Aish! That hyung! He didn't invite us to come with him!” Minho oppa said as he entered.

 

“Kim Jonghyun! You!” Key oppa shouted and I have predicted a very noisy and loud celebration with these oppas. Jinki oppa wasn't here with us, though. He was probably busy with something else.

 

“Woah, guys, you've brought so much!” Jonghyun oppa said when the three came in. He looked surprised and probably didn't expect them to follow him on our house.

 

It was overwhelming enough to know that these guys can spare some time to celebrate with me on my special day. They are SHINee, for crying out loud – and it really excited me to know I'm someone that can be considered important all because they personally came here bringing a lot of stuff with them.

 

Any girl would wish to be on my position right now.

 

Umma and Appa were surprised, too, to know they have arrived. Fortunately, Appa brought a lot of foods enough for all of us. A little while later, Jonghyun oppa came to me and whispered something.

 

“Can I bring in another visitor?” He asked reluctantly. A smile automatically appeared on my face as I have guessed who he was talking about. “It would be great if you meet her now.” He said.

 

“I will be very glad, oppa!! But... is it okay? I mean, is it okay for her to go here? She might be busy and...”

 

“That's not a problem. I told her about this and she said she wants to meet you as well.” Jonghyun oppa smiled. “I'll just wait her outside, okay?”

 

Wow. This celebration is daebak. I have four SHINee members with me, and then a beautiful and talented actress that is about to come.

 

“Aish.. this is not as great as I thought.” Key oppa uttered and shook his head. “We are still lacking with one member. Taemin-ah, can you call hyung?” He told Taemin oppa and the latter took his phone to probably do what Key oppa said. Few seconds later, I hear Taemin oppa talking to someone over the phone. It was probably him already.

 

“Hyung! We're here over Junhee's house. Are you coming over?” Taemin oppa asked.

 

“Tell him to come s – and it's Junhee's special day. He needs to make SHINee complete!” Key oppa shouted.

 

“Oh. Really? I understand. But as long as we're here, we'll wait for you.” Taemin oppa said before hanging up.

 

“What did he say?” Minho oppa asked after the call was ended.

 

“He said he is somewhere else and was doing something at the moment. He'll see if he can get here on time – or if not, we just meet him at the dorm.” Taemin oppa said to which Key oppa shook his head.

 

“What I don't like about Onew hyung is he is very secretive. Like these past few months, he was out every morning and leaves practice during afternoon suddenly.”

 

Minho oppa patted his shoulders and pointed at me secretly – though I was secretly watching the three of them. “He was actually bringing Junhee from school and picking her up during the afternoon.” He whispered.

 

“Oh.. yeah. I forgot about that.” Oppa said and gently scratched his head.

 

Minutes later, Jonghyun oppa went back together with his girlfriend. They were holding hands tightly and I knew then why Jonghyun oppa was very happy.

 

Jiwon unni looked very kind in person. She actually looked like an angel. “Hello, Junhee-ssi. Congratulations!” She said and handed me a paper bag. “I'm sorry I only have that for you as a graduation gift.” I looked at it and what's inside was some cosmetics from Etude House. I thanked her, and promised to use it well in the future. “I heard you're going to be a trainee in SM as an actress?” I nodded and she smiled widely. “Wow. That's great. I am so excited for you!” As if we're automatically closed, Jiwon unni held my hand tightly. I smiled. It was the feeling of being close to someone who is important to someone you love. Jonghyun oppa was smiling contently from afar. He seemed to be enjoying the sight of the two girls who are important to his life.

 

The entire celebration was fun. We have talked about a lot of things and I immediately got close to Jiwon unni and even exchanged numbers with her.

 

“Aish.. I didn't know it was getting late. We had so much fun.” Key oppa uttered the moment he looked at the window and realized it was getting darker. “We need to go home, guys. We still have schedule for tomorrow.”

 

“So Onew hyung won't really come? Too bad.” Minho oppa said as all of them prepare to leave together. 


// This is like my 3rd update for today, guys ~ hurhur ~ so fast, leh /applauds herself/