Can't go to sleep

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

** Lee Jinki POV **

 

Hyung. Hyung.”

 

Ugghh...” I my back and covered myself with the blanket and tried to ignore him while he woke me up.

 

Come on, hyung. We need to be in Ilsan at around 9:30! Hyung will pick us at 9!” He said and shook me on my as he tried to force me into waking up.

 

I wanted to, but my body kept on telling me to go back sleep for more hours. The photoshoot ended at 4:30 am, and I was only able to go home at 6 am. “Taemin-ah... just wake me up 30 minutes before 9.” I told him so he would stop.

 

You move so slow, 30 minutes is not enough for you to prepare. Come on, it's almost 8, hyung!” He said and didn't stop shaking me.

 

To my annoyance, I sat up straight and looked at him in irritation. He suddenly looked frightened and taken aback. “I only started sleeping during the time when all of you are about to wake up. Do you know how I badly wanted to lay here on my bed for some good hours, huh?”

 

He looked apologetic and scratched his head while trying to smile. “I'm sorry, hyung... just... uhmm.”

 

I almost threw my blanket away and stood out of my bed aggressively, throwing an irated glance over Taemin. “I'll take a bath, get me some coffee to drink.” I told him and walked out of my room after pulling out a towel.

 

 

 

Oh hyung, easy ~” Jonghyun tried cooling me down the moment I entered the kitchen to get Taemin's coffee which he made for me. He probably noticed I was so irritated just now. “What time have you gone home?” He asked.

 

6.” I answered shortly and I saw the surprise expression on Jonghyun's face. He has insomnia but for sure he'd rather sleep than work for some goddamn hours only to wake up after 2 hours for another god-knows-how-hard-it-will-be day.

 

And before I could take another sip of my coffee, Junhee's warning about drinking coffee came to my mind. “Aish!” I forced myself not to have another one and brought the coffee back to the table – unwillingly doing so.

 

Kim Junhee wasn't even around – but something in me tells me to follow what she says coz she might get angry when she knows I disobeyed her order.

 

It's funnily irritating how I need to follow orders from a girl 5 years younger than me. So much, Kim Junhee... you're being too much.

 

Doesn't taste good, hyung? I'll make you another one.” Jonghyun asked when he noticed me being so reluctant to drink my coffee. I shook my head.

 

I shouldn't drink this.” I simply told him and walked out of the kitchen.

 

Make up couldn't even hide how dark my eyebags were. I couldn't help it.. I felt really irritated this morning probably because I didn't even feel the worth of those 2 hour sleep at all.

 

I need more to work better and efficiently, I wished there could be more than 24 hours a day. For sure I need extra hours for my sleep. We were going to perform for a concert for a cause in Ilsan today. A lot of other artists are performing along with us, and also today, Junhee will come for the mentoring program.

 

I don't know how to handle these things, I hope Junhee can somehow understand if I make some mistakes or be a bit impatient today. I normally throw tantrums and just around if I haven't gotten enough sleep – I hope I won't be the same towards Junhee.

 

I threw my back on the seat as we arrived in the tent that will serve as our waiting area for the mean time. I was too sleepy that I could only care less about my environment. “Onew ssi, I'll do your makeup, okay?” A noona told me as I was still closing my eyes. I just nodded and stayed asleep for a while. I just felt her hand and a sponge hovering on my face.

 

Then soon, there was a gentle tap on my shoulder. “Sunbae...” She called out.

 

I opened my eyes and Junhee's face welcomed my sight. In embarrassment of how I looked sleeping there with someone putting some makeup on me, I sat straight and smiled awkwardly. However, she extended her hand a bit and gave me something.

 

I heard from Jonghyun oppa you got home at 6 am. I'm sure you haven't had proper sleep. Hot chocolate won't make you sleepy-less, but it's sweet so it can help you brighten up your mood even a little, and it's a good alternative of coffee and can give you some energy to work a bit more for today.”

 

I took the hot chocolate, “How long has it been since you arrived?” I asked.

 

I went here first before you did.” She answered back. “I was about to greet you but you seemed pissed off and annoyed so I decided not to greet you for a while and asked Jonghyun oppa if there's something wrong. He told me you haven't gotten enough sleep and didn't even drink anything before you went here so... I bought that before even coming to greet you.” She said.

 

And obviously, I was speechless. She was just too considerate that I couldn't even open my mouth to thank her or say anything.

 


 

// can't sleep so I opened my laptop and typed in another chapter. LOL. /flies back to bed to have few more hours of sleep/ It's pass 4:30 am here in the Philippines. LOL. The chapter title's is simply because I can't sleep. HAHAHAHAHAHA