Just like the mentor

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Kim Junhee POV***

 

It was such a wrong timing when I wanted to confess, and suddenly we were given a task to ask as if we're husband and wife – now everything that I do will only seem like I'm just acting out.

 

I saw him smile a lot of times – but I also notice how those smile will suddenly disappear. I don't know why, but I hope he feels the genuinity of my actions. But maybe he was just like me, still believing it's not true while the other say it is.

 

While I was waiting for Onew oppa, my phone rang. It was Seoli calling. I excused myself from the camera director and went out to take the call.

 

So, were you able to confess to him about your feelings?” She asked as soon as I picked the call. “The thing you did during the activity with the president is not counted, okay? I'm sorry, but I watched the stream last night.” She chuckled.

 

I know, and I don't think I could ever confess.” I told her. “I'm losing all the opportunity to do so, and as time passes by, I'm sure his feelings for me will eventually go away.”

 

I bet not.” Seoli only answered. “Just... when you can find the opportunity to tell him, just do it, okay?”

 

Arasso...”

 

Junhee-ah!” I suddenly heard Jonghyun oppa shouting from the living area. I told Seoli I'm hanging up and quickly went back to the dorm.

 

Oh daebak ~ you caught their attention, Junhee-ah!” Jonghyun oppa told me excitedly. He was looking at his laptop and asked me to read the article he has found.

 

SM Trainee Kim Junhee praised for her natural acting.”

 

One of the latest batch of SM Trainee, Kim Junhee, has been getting the attention of netizens because of her natural and seemingly real acting skills. On the live stream of the mentoring program with SM Idol's last night, Kim Junhee showcased her performance with her mentor and rumored boyfriend SHINee Onew. Even President LSM himself were surprised to be caught by her acting. Netizens who have been following the on line stream for the mentoring program commend Junhee for her talent.

 

It has been said that out of all 10 trainees, Kim Junhee was the least to get proper mentoring due to SHINee's activity, but as how they observed, Kim Junhee learns the most because of her ability to be on the actual situation. Another rumor said that some fans who were constantly streaming captured a seemingly argue with A Pink Chorong and Kim Junhee. However, there was no further news and evidences regarding the rumor.

 

Wow, Junhee-ah! This is such a good news! They're praising you!” Jonghyun oppa sounded really proud and excited about the article that we just read. “Aish! They should've indicated that you are SHINee's Jonghyun's cousin!! I'm so proud of you!”

 

Key oppa laughed, “No Jonghyun hyung but there's mentor and rumored boyfriend SHINee Onew.” He repeated a certain line on the article. “But really, we should see that acting clip of Junhee and Onew hyung. I'm also curious of how Onew hyung handled Junhee's acting. He's not an actor anyways.”

 

I did well.” Jinki oppa praised himself giving them a smugged look. “If Junhee's good then it's given that she got it from her mentor.”

 

The four members laughed, “Sure she got it from you.”

 

In the middle of them teasing each other, SHINee's manager came in and to pick up the members. As usual, Jinki oppa will be sitting with us on the other van with the camera director and the staff unni.

 

Jonghyun-oppa...” I said before they entered the first van. He looked at me, “Let's talk once you're done with your schedule, okay?”

 

Jonghyun oppa smiled, “Sure. I miss you.” He winked at me before entering the van.

 

Where are we heading now?” We were in the car and I was sitting together with Jinki oppa again.

 

Strong Heart recording.”He smiled at me and lifted his eyebrows up and down. “This is the first time we're going in there as a group. I hope they pick me up to share something.” He looked so excited and unusually hyper.

 

Are you going to share something fun?”

 

You should watch, and make sure you listen, okay?”

 

He smiled. I can't help but to smile back and look at his face. I don't know... but suddenly, I'm not afraid anymore.

 

Yes, for the first time, I have to admit this person successfully broke my defenses. He successfully made himself in me – making me fall for him each time... and though I always try to resist and tell myself whatever I feel will go away, still I can't help and force myself to avoid these feelings.

 

Are you okay?” He talked and I came back to my senses realizing I was staring at him for too long. I nodded and looked outside the window.