Bossy but sweet

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Lee Jinki POV***

 

As soon as we entered the van, I sighed. I only felt the exhaustion right when I felt relax as I sat back leaning against my seat. “Finally, this feels so relaxing.” I said just talking to myself.

 

You haven't had any good sleep since yesterday.” Junhee suddenly talked beside me. “When you get home later, you should freshen up a bit and quickly go to bed.”

 

I closed my eyes and opened one of them after a while, peeking at Junhee who was looking at me at the same time. I chuckled and nodded, “Deh~ umma...”

 

I'm not your umma~” She corrected me and rolled her eyes. I chuckled even more. I imagine her exactly as how I thought she could be as a wife.

 

Very bossy ~ but obviously sweet.

 

She sat close enough to me – showing a bit of intimacy probably because we were pretending to be husband and wife. I glanced at her again, thinking if it's okay to lean on her shoulder while I sleep.

 

Won't it be too much? Won't it look like I'm taking advantage?

 

Just do it.” Junhee looked at me and smiled. “Sleep here until we get there.” She gently patted her shoulder. Wow, she can read my mind now, too.

 

I stared at her not moving. She made a tsk sound and pulled my head over her shoulders. She laughed when she realized I was leaning too low to reach her shoulder. “I think you feel uncomfortable like this.” She commented. “Your neck will hurt if we stay like this for long.”

 

Eventually she pushed my head a little and leaned on my shoulder instead. She sighed and moved over closing any gap between the two of us. I heard her sigh and let out a small chuckle. “This is better this way.”

 

Yah...” I called out – noticing something. “I think it was supposed to be me who needs to sleep, but why are you leaning against me now?” I laughed.

 

Let's keep it this way.” She uttered. “You lean over my head and let's sleep together.”

 

This is acting. I know this is acting. But man, she's so great.. I mean. Why can't I see a bit of awkwardness in her? She even seemed to be enjoying this.

 

You're being unfair, Junhee-ah...” I told her, teasing.

 

The staff noona looked at me and smiled, “She fell asleep immediately. Looks like she's more tired than you are.” She teased and smiled at the sight of Junhee sleeping on my shoulder. I followed what she said and eventually rested my head on hers that was leaning on my shoulder. We fell asleep during the journey until the staff woke us up when we reached the place we're going to eat at.

 

I took care of our orders while she insisted on grilling the pork for us. She looked so mature and she handled it very well.

 

How about we get some drink?” Her eyes brightly shined at the thought of alcohol beverage. I looked at her.

 

Andwae.” I shook my head and take another bite of meat. “You can't. You're still young for it.”

 

She made a face at me. “I'm 18 internationally... that's acceptable.” She nodded. “And I'm almost 20 here in Korea.”

 

Can't do, sweetie.” I said and drank water. I remembered I can't eat past 6 pm, but since we're on cam, the manager couldn't even scold me. I don't want to be yelled out later so I stopped after having 2 small bites of meat.

 

Why not?” She pouted.

 

What if you get drunk?”

 

You can take me home.” She said stubbornly. I still shook my head.

 

And then?”

 

And then what?” She asked – confused.

 

What happens next after taking you home?” I asked – trying to act a bit playful around him. Well, technically, I can do that, since we're acting as a married couple.

 

She thought for a while. She needed a perfect excuse to get her way out of that kind of conversation. “Since you have an early schedule tomorrow so you need to go back to the dorm after to be with your members.”

 

I can ask Minho to pick me up tomorrow since you'll be drunked and I have to look after you.” I looked at Junhee. “Please don't drink or else...”

 

Arasso.” She answered immediately. I noticed how she blushed and she looked really cute. She looked at my plate and noticed there was almost no food on it. She placed another spoon of rice and a piece of meat. “Just eat this.”

 

I can't.”

 

Why?”

 

No food after 6 pm, right? I already had 2 bites of meat anyways. Our stylist's going to scold me if she found out.”

 

I have all the rights to feed my husband.” The camera crew laughed after hearing Junhee's remark. “If they're gonna scold you, then scold me instead. You;re going to eat everything that I'll serve you today.” She insisted.

 

Junhee-ah.. we'll get into trouble later.”

 

I don't want you getting sick.” She replied. “So I'd rather get into trouble.”

 

This feeling is great – and yet it is alarming. I am quite scared that after this role play, we will go back to normal again. She'll start avoiding me again showing how uncomfortable she is while she's with me.

 

And to be honest... I don't want to go back to the basic again – which is gaining her trust. I badly want to level up and get to the next step.



 

// I'm just so sleepy. I'll give you another update when I wake up. Sorry I wasn't able to post that much because I posted 2 chapters for Hello, Onew-appa.