Random Revelation

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 “So is it true?” Soojung and I sat at an empty table in the cafeteria that noon to have our lunch together. Since the class with Mentor Shin is over, we decided to eat first before heading out to the next class. I heard that I will only be with Soojung during the Image Forming class since that was only what the company has required her.

 

What's true?” I asked him after taking a bite on the clubhouse sandwich that I have. Soojung said she was on a diet so she only ordered a plate of vegetable salad. Though I have been a heavy eater all my laugh, it's such a shame to eat rice with her eating such a light meal alongside with me. I decided to just order sandwich and eat later when we're done with class.

 

You and Onew oppa.”

 

I almost choke on my drink when she told me about that. I didn't know that even idols have knowledge about this issue. Soojung only chuckled and found my reaction really amusing.

 

Not that I believe it or what... because Onew oppa is really a playful guy so I kinda doubt but, these days.. I've been hearing consistent rumors about you and oppa. That was why I wanted to meet you, really.” She said and winked. I only looked at her. “You know, Onew oppa is really naughty in real life. This is a secret but I'm willing to share it to you since you're Jonghyun oppa's cousin, you're my friend, and you are now a part of SM.”

 

What's that?” I asked her. I was really curious about what she was about to say. She motioned her index finger in a come-to-me gesture and I leaned forward to attentively listen to her.

 

Onew oppa once tried to hook up with Vic umma.”

 

What?!” I never expected that so I made a really shock reaction. She was in panic for a second and asked me to calm down.

 

I'm not yet done!” She said and pulled me closer to her again. “Vic umma had a crush on him at first, but eventually she realized that Onew oppa will only play with her and another thing is... though Luna doesn't say it... we know for a fact that she secretly likes oppa.”

 

I was speechless. That was such a revelation. I went to my chair and sighed as I was just staring at her. Soojung chuckled. “A bit unexpected, huh?” I nodded. “Well, Onew oppa is close to Luna as well, but it seems like he doesn't pay attention to her romantically... one of the reason maybe because... Onew oppa is fond of dating older women.”

 

Here we go again... dating older women.

 

Actually, if there were any rumor about Onew oppa dating an older woman, it can be half the reality... but we don't really know since they don't really confirm it even to the company.” She said and sighed.

 

...that's why I'm a bit surprised that Onew oppa has been involved with you these days. Tell me, are you really that close?”

 

I shrugged my shoulders. What will I say? What really is there between Onew oppa and I? “Uhm.. we get along... just like the other members.” I told her.

 

But why is he the only one involved to you?”

 

Maybe because of the 3 girl controversy?” I told her. To be honest, I don't want to talk about it right now. I don't really know about me and him. One thing I only know is that.. he is good to me, and he treats me really well. That isn't really much of an issue maker... but if I say and talk about it, will the meaning be changed into something more intriguing?

 

Hmm... I don't need to ask. We'll just see it soon since we're going to bump into SHINee several times.” She said and suddenly looked at me. “But Junhee-ssi... never admit anything, okay? If a media ever cornered you or ask you something... just tell them what you think won't put you into trouble. If admitting can cause you scandal or s like that, then don't go for it. Even if they tell you they have evidence, tell them you don't know about what they are talking about. Do you understand?” She even lifted a fork and pointed it close to me – like a teacher lecturing her student. I nodded.

 

I will, sunbae... I will.”

 

And when they take pictures of you when you're not being shown publicly. Hide your face. Always hide your face if you know you don't look good enough for sasaeng and fan photos. As soon as you get famous... everything you do will be uploaded in the internet, and in few heavenly minutes, it will spread into the international fans like fire.”

 

I understand, sunbae.. I will surely do what you told me, sunbae.” I joked.

 

Aish! Will you stop calling me sunbae!” She acted like she was annoyed but laughed after a while.

 

I didn't know that what Soojung said will really apply to me just after the 2nd class ended. As I was on my way outside the SM Building, some fans of whoever spotted me and I didn't even know how they recognized me.

 

Oh look! It's Kim Junhee!! Junhee-ssi!! yah! Junhee ssi!” I covered my face with my hands as I tried to run and escape all of them.

 

Wait. I am not yet an artist, then why do I have to hide myself from them??

 

Oh... okay. Spare me the ugly predebut photos. 


//hurhur. comments juseyo ~