As you wish

Note to Self: Don't Fall

  “Stop joking. Not even funny, Lee Jinki.”

 

Jinki oppa looked at me, as if trying to estimate if I was joking or not. He shook his head and chuckled as he looked away and rolled his eyes. I sighed.

 

I like you.” He repeated.

 

Stop. I said stop it.”

 

I'm begging you. Stop joking around this things.Lee Jinki knew how I feel right now – and he was obviously enjoying the confused expression on my face.

 

You don't like me?” I was unable to answer back as quickly as possible. He was asking if I like him. Do I like you? “Really, Kim Junhee... you don't like me?”

 

I don't.” Those words came out of my mouth without even realizing it. It was like my mouth reacted first before my mind and my heart could even think about it. Should I take it back? Should I tell him I'm just joking about saying I don't like him?

 

But no. He needs to be aware that I'm not believing him anymore. I will never fall for this practical jokes he loves to do.

 

One is enough. Two is too much... and three ? No, thank you.

 

You really don't?”

 

No.” He sighed and smirked while looking at me.

 

You're unbelievable.”

 

What's unbelievable about me?” I told him and looked straight into his face. “Not because every girl falls for you means I will fall for you, too. You might be so handsome... your voice might be very sweet... you might be fun to be with...”

 

Oh gosh... what am I saying?

 

But... no.” I continued. “I don't like you.. even for a bit.”

 

This is too much.” He looked so upset but maybe it was just for an act. “You are emphasizing to me again that you don't like me.

 

So you need to find other girl that will quickly play along to your game.”Though I'm not sure if I was talking with my senses, I still continued. “If you want to play around with a dongsaeng, play with Park Chorong. She will be very happy to play and be your fling or flirt with you. Not me, Lee Jinki. Spare me.”

 

Are you serious?” He asked. “You're giving me to Park Chorong just like this?”

 

Giving you to Park Chorong? How dare this man talk as if he already gave himself to me?! “Go with her. Goodluck.” I told him.

 

Wow. This is so great!” He even spread his arms a bit and acted like he was very joyous. “We're not even dating yet but you're already breaking up with me. Wow. Seriously.”

 

Stop kidding me, Lee Jinki. Go away.”

 

I waited for him to answer or to say anything, but he didn't answer. “Date someone else. Tell someone else you like her. From now on, don't ever come anywhere near me. If you don't need something, then I don't want you to talk to me. If it's not necessarry, then don't text me or anything. I don't want you appearing suddenly at the door of my practice studio and dragging me away especially when I am with a friend. I don't want you to act close with me, coz after all, I have never even considered being friends with you.”

 

I my back and opened the door.

 

Junhee ah.” He called. I stopped. “Is that really what you want? Will that make you happy?”

 

That's what will make me at ease.” I answered – not even looking back.

 

If you leave me here, then I will do as you say, and when you can't regret anything from then on. If you ever do, then you will be the one to run after me.”

 

I don't care.”

 

I will date someone else as you say, but please don't blame me if I suddenly change my mind and stop liking you.”

 

I looked at him blankly. “Do as you wish.” I told him and finally went out of the car. I ran to the alternative way to get inside the company. I don't have any idea on how to get out of the company now that I know there are lots of paparazzi's outside. Maybe I can just call Jonghyun oppa to pick me up.

 

Right, Kim Junhee. Just don't ever regret anything that you said. He's not going anywhere near you. Nobody's gonna make you confused as hell anymore.