Miles Apart

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Kim Junhee POV***

 

It was like... everytime I see Song Joongki, I become so hyper, and right now, I really want to just shake his hand and tell him I'm his fan. I have never had the chance to do so, because I always just looked at him from a far, and just a while ago, he was few inches away, and he even smiled at me.

 

Yah, Yah, Junhee-ah.. You're shaking. Are you alright?” He held both my hands and tried to steadied them.

 

Gosh. I was literally... shaking.

 

Are you his fan, Junhee-ssi?” The staff unni said.

 

Deh...” I answered as quickly as possible. He was so handsome up close and he really smelled nice.

 

We should try asking him for a photo with you later.”

 

Ah, no! No! No! It's okay...” I said in embarrassment. I think it was too much asking for a photo. I went here as a trainee and not his fan anyway. Like what one of our mentors said before, we should always act according to our environment and the reason we're in that place.. so yeah, probably if there's another time, then I'll ask for a photo with him.

 

However, the staff couldn't be stopped and as soon as the filming finished, they called Song Joongki ssi which made me really really nervous and shy.

 

He was very genuine and nice. He didn't hesitate to come over the moment he was called. “Annyonghasaeyo, Annyonghasaeyo.” He greeted everyone politely.

 

Song Joongki ssi, this is Kim Junhee and Jang Il Hoon, they are trainees from SM Entertainment.”

 

Oh hi! It's nice that you are here, at least you can see what's happening during these programs.” He talked like a real pro. I was impressed again.

 

Junhee ssi is a big fan of yours and she said she has watched all of your dramas.”

 

He smiled brightly as he looked at me. “Is that true, Junhee-ssi? Wow, thank you! Thank you so much!” He gently reached for my hand and shook it. “I am looking forward to your debut and let's see if we can work together in the future.”

 

the staff unni who was behind Joongki ssi keep on looking at me as if she was hinting something. I couldn't understand so she stepped in again. “Can she take a photo with you, Joongki-ssi?”

 

Of course! It's my pleasure!” He said and immediately went beside me. His arm gently over my shoulder. Though I'm very nervous and I felt my palms sweating, I still smiled at the camera.

 

His manager suddenly called him so he had to say goodbye quickly to us. I sighed momentarily the moment he left. It was such a good feeling, seeing and meeting him up close.

 

You're very happy.” Il Hoon uttered as he patted my back.

 

Il Hoon-ah!!” I faced Il Hoon and jumped happily with my hands both on his arms. He looked at me weirdly, while I was just too happy doing it.

 

Junhee-ssi, Ilhoon-ssi?” Kyuhyun sunbae walked in from somewhere and looked at me weirdly. I was quite embarrassed after realizing how I acted just a while ago. I immediately fixed myself and calmed down.

 

Let's go to the next location?”

 

Deh!” We all said and followed him outside.

 

 

***Lee Jinki POV***

 

Hyung, how about sleep for a while?” Key went out of the bathroom and saw me opening my laptop.

 

We occupied a 2 bedroom room for some reason that I didn't bother knowing. I just wanted to quickly get a room and relax for a while. Minho and Jonghyun were already sleeping on the first bed while Taemin entered the bathroom after Key came out.

 

I'm okay. I'll sleep after taking a bath.” I uttered while busily attending to my laptop.

 

Yah. Onew hyung. You're becoming dependent of Junhee's face.” He told me and I looked at him in confusion. “I mean.. it seems like you can't last a day without even looking at his face.”

 

She's addicting.” I uttered and immediately, I wanted to take that back because Key suddenly looked at me awkwardly – as if he was not expecting that to come from me.

 

However, my attention was diverted when the site for the stream finished loading. I looked at my phone. I sent a message to her a while ago but she didn't reply. Now, I have no idea where she is.

 

I clicked on the link where her own stream is located and I found it unavailable. But looking closely, I realized there was this comment section below the stream.

 

Kim Junhee's currently with Il hoon and Kyuhyun!!!

 

Eh? She went with whom? Below that comment is the link that redirected me to Kyuhyun and Ilhoon's streaming link. While it was loading, I went to check the comments below. I'm not the usual comment lurker. I don't usually read comments coz sometimes, they are just so offensive and of course, I don't want to feel bad just by seeing a simple comment.

 

Guest101: Oh my God. Kim Junhee X Jang Il Hoon together... I ship this.

Guest102: I approve of this couple!

Guest103:Did you see how Junhee spazzed over Song Joongki a while ago?! It's like I saw myself in her!

Guest102: She was really cute and I think she's very true to herself. But LOL when she realized Kyu oppa arrived and she suddenly acted like nothing happened.

Guest101: Junhee and Onew oppa are fun to watch and I do believe they have great chemistry, but Junhee with Ilhoon makes me smile as well!

Guest104: SM, please let Il Hoon and Junhee star as a couple on a program!!

Guest105: Il Hoon and Junhee on WGM; I approve of this!

 

No man, certainly no.” My blood started to rise after reading those comments. Il Hoon and Jun Hee??? But why?!

 

The stream started with Junhee and Ilhoon focused on the camera. I have the feeling they were in some set because there are cameras, reflectors, boom microphone, and a lot more. They are both chatting with each other until Junhee laughed and hit Ilhoon's arm.

 

They sure are close, huh?

 

I can't hear what they were saying, but it seemed like Junhee was telling some interesting and exciting story to Il Hoon who was acting like he's listening attentively. After a while, Junhee laughed again and she looked like she was just so excited and happy.

 

I really want to know what's happening.