SM's on Alert

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 


 

***Lee Jinki POV***


 

Rolling on my side, I felt rather a hard floor instead of the bed. “Aww. My back hurts.” I was sleeping but it felt like my back was never in comfort. I gently opened my eyes and saw Junhee beside me; her body curling up, her face peacefully sleeping. Oh no, why are we sleeping together?


 

I immediately stood up and found myself still inside the practice studio with Junhee. Crap. We really stayed all night and were not even aware we fell asleep here.


 

Junhee-ah.” I called softly as I tried waking her up but she didn't move an inch. “Junhee-ah... you need to wake up now.” I called again but suddenly noticed that her phone was on the floor. I thought maybe it fell when she decided to lie on the floor because of too much exhaustion. I got it and checked if she has messages.


 

30 messages. 57 missed calls. Some from her parents, and some from Jonghyun. I checked my phone. 75 missed calls from Jjong, and there are messages from him and the members. I opened one message and it said, Yah. Hyung. This is not right. Where did you take Junhee? Come on, I thought you know your limitations?


 

I shook my head. For sure they are all in panic on where to find me and Junhee. However, there was this certain message from Junhee which came from someone.


 

I'm sorry to send this message to you late at night but I told your mentor about your schedule for tomorrow and she told me to personally tell you about this, however, I can contact you for you were not answering my calls. For your drama appearance, you are scheduled for taping tomorrow. Call time is 9:30 at Incheon airport. They said SHINee coordis can accompany you since you are under Onew's mentoring. See you tomorrow.

 

I looked at my watch. It's already 7 am, and yet she needed to be in the airport at 9:30. “Hey, Hey, Junhee-ah. Wake up.” I said quite faster. Junhee eventually woke up. Rubbing her eyes, she did the same reaction when she realized we spent the whole night inside the practice studio.


 

Oh my, did we sleep here?!” She looked at me and looked at herself. “Omo.. You didn't do anything, did you?” She glared at me suspiciously.


 

Yah! I didn't!” I inched away proving her that I really didn't do anything. “Wait, look at your phone, they sent a text saying you need to be at the Incheon Airport for your taping today at that drama. Call time is 9:30 and it's already 7 am!”


 

What?!” She looked at her phone and read the message again. “Oh my gosh this is so... Ugh. I need to be there fast, oppa!” She stood up and really lost her ability to calm down. “What will I do? I need to be there! I need to be there!”


 

Yah!” I put both my hands on her shoulders to shut her up. “Calm down. I have my car, and we can get there immediately... but the point is, you haven't even taken a bath, and your clothes. You can't wear the same clothes there... and, who will take care of your make up?”


 

I don't know!” She said and she looked really lost and didn't know what to do.


 

For now, just fix yourself. You just woke up.”


 

You, too. Look at your face.” She said and both of us started fixing ourselves first.


 

Since the dorm is nearer than your house then take a bath for a while and I'll ask a friend to bring in some clothes that you can use. Instead of a coordinator, I'll accompany you to the set.”


 

You must be kidding me.” She stepped forward and reached for the button of my shirt. I didn't know I left three of the buttons undone. “You have schedules to attend to and you can't miss it because of me.”


 

I can.” I said softly as she came really close to me. Her hair was a bit messy but I can still smell the floral scent of her shampoo.


 

She looked up to me and smiled sweetly. Our faces only few inches apart. “Are you sure you want to be with me? What about your activities?”


 

Pulling her close to me, I gave her a tight hug. Her head resting on my chest. “Aigoo, my baby...” I chuckled. “I'll quit being an idol and just accompany you wherever you go... you'll be famous and you can gain enough money to sustain our living.”


 

She giggled and hit my chest. “Can we stop doing this, I think we're running out of time,” She looked up to me again and pouted. “Loosen up and let's go.”


 

After this.” Slowly, I leaned down aiming for her lips. She closed her eyes. Great. It's time.


 

As I was about to close the gap between us, we both heard the door opening. “Aigoo~ These kids. Didn't you know you put the whole SM company into alert? Everybody's looking for you!” He was a janitor hyung who is in charged of the order in some rooms on this floor. He shook his head and looked at us. “You... here? Yah. Can you be a bit more decent in the future? I know it's hard to maintain privacy and secrecy but... practice room doesn't sound so right for this thing. Tsk. Kids these days.”


 

Both of us didn't go home during the night, and because our phones were in silent, so we weren't able to answer any of their calls.


 

Let's go.” I said and held her hand – going out of the room together. I took my phone and dialled Jonghyun's number.


 

Yaish, hyung, where are you? Where did you take Junhee?! Yah! Hyung!”


 

Relax!” I yelled over the phone. “Your cousin is so stubborn she wanted to stay late to learn her parts on the song. We ended up sleeping in the practice studio and weren't aware of your calls.”


 

But hyung, you didn't take advantage of her right? Tell me, nothing happened?!”


 

Yah, pabo! Who would want to do it on the cold floor?! Are you kidding me?!” I shouted and ended the call. Why do all of them think I'm some kind of ert who will take advantage of her when we suddenly being left alone.


 

O-oppa!!” Suddenly, Luna came running towards us. “Gosh, where have you been? Everybody's looking for the both of you!”


“Junhee-ah, are you okay?!” Krystal told Junhee and she nodded.


 

I'm sorry but we need to go.” Pulling her again, we left the two and started walking.


 

Oppa! Don't forget to clean up! Both of you look so messed up! SM can stop panicking! Onew oppa and Junhee sii finally appeared!” Aish, Krystal, You don't need to shout it out!!!