Who's mentoring?

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

*** Kim Junhee POV ***

 

Here's your food.”

 

We were inside the van and SHINee's manager went in after buying some foods from the restaurant. He gave one to me and the other to him. The four other members were still on the other van following us.

 

I opened the plastic that was given to me and found a box with rice, fried chicken, with kimchi in it. It looked so delicious and I knew I am going to eat all since I'm very hungry. It's already pass 7:30 pm and the last time we ate was during lunch time.

 

I started opening the box wider to start eating, but when I saw what Onew sunbae took out from his plastic bag, I realized my food was different from his.

 

Why-”

 

Are you going to just eat that for dinner, Onew ssi?” I was about to ask the same thing when the staff noona that was with us asked it ahead.

 

He smiled and nodded while peeling off the pack of the sandwich his manager bought. “Yeah. I was asked not to eat after 6 pm because I am gaining weight.” Those words coming out of his own mouth made Onew sunbae blushed. He just chuckled in embarrassment.

 

It's not obvious. Onew ssi's still handsome ~”

 

As usual, you cannot finish a day without hearing anyone praise him like this. He chuckled his dubu way and started eating. I started eating my food but it was too uncomfortable having a full dinner while he wasn't eating the same.

 

Uh, Onew sunbae... do you uhm.. want some of...” It was too awkward offering him my food but... I don't know, I just thought maybe he should eat more.

 

He's been staying out for the rest of the night and yet he's not eating a lot to give him energy. Just sandwich with bacon and veggies inside won't make someone energetic enough to last the whole night with his eyes openly wide and his smile all set for everyone.

 

He needed more food – and he's not fat, or huge in that sense. Someone who told him he's gaining some weight should really check his eyesight.

 

Kim Junhee, you are not supposed to comment much about your mentor. Come on, stop your side comments.

 

Thank you.” He said gently and just looked at his food only.

 

We arrived at Sukira studio 10 minutes before 8:30 so we waited for few minutes while waiting for the other program to end. “Junhee-ah.” He called while we sat together. Camera still aimed towards us but a little bit in distant. I looked at him. “One day will have to force yourself to eat less during the night.”

 

I looked at him and found my mentor so serious about what he was talking about.

 

Isn't it tiring?” I asked. “You are going to stay up so late and yet you eat less. How are you going to last if you just ate sandwich and nothing else?”

 

Coffee.” He answered back. “Coffee can save me.”

 

It's harmful. Don't drink too much coffee coz it will make you uncomfortable and irritated during the day. Just slowly get rid of the coffee from now on.” I told him.

 

He looked at me, and then he chuckled. “What?” I asked. He pointed at the camera with his lips.. and then looked at me.

 

I am your mentor and we are getting streamed live in the internet.” He chuckled and pinched my cheeks lightly. “You sounded like you are the one mentoring me here. Can you save that when there's no camera around? You're embarrassing Oppa.”

 

Yah!” I was so surprised about his sudden action that I immediately flinched. He stopped for a while and smiled.

 

Lesson number 5: Always see to it that the camera captures your face clearly.” He said and gently tucked the hairstrands, that were on my face, behind my ears. “There.”

 

Onew ssi...”

 

Okay, it's my turn. Stay over here and watch for a while.” He got up and entered the room to start the pre recording of Sukira.

 

During the commercial break, Onew sunbae went out and looked for his manager. I just stood there watching over what's happening. He was asking for a bread from the manager but I saw the manager shook his head.

 

Onew sunbae...” I walked in as Onew sunbae was about to go back to the studio. He stopped for a while so I made my way towards him and secretly gave him a cupcake which the staff unni gave me a while ago to eat.

 

He looked at me. “I'm not allowed to.” He whispered.

 

You're allowed.” I whispered back. “You're allowed to eat as long as they don't see. Come on, go inside and eat them while Manager oppa isn't looking.” I told him to which he chuckled.

 

Thanks.” The sweet genuine smiled appeared on his face and he entered the studio with a bright expression on his face. Oh his love and excitement when it comes to food ~


// quick update ! I'll update again later ! XD