Wrong move, Jinki

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Lee Jinki POV***

 

A while ago when you arrived, you seemed annoyed. Did something happen this morning? It was hard for Junhee ssi to approach you at first.” The staff noona asked me in front of the camera while we were in the backstage waiting for our group to be called on stage. A girl group was still performing  and the organizers said we will go after that group.

 

Oh yeah.” I chuckled in embarrassment. “I'm sorry if you were able to witness that. I really didn't have enough sleep this morning and I am normally irritated whenever that's the case.” I admitted and scratched my head. “I think it wasn't a good act for my hoobae to see.”

 

Being a sunbae and a mentor to Junhee, I also must be a role model of myself. From now on, I shall change those attitudes which I know won't be fitted into someone who has to be a role model for someone.

 

How the people will know Junhee and how Junhee will view and react on this field all are up to me. If I don't do well, then Junhee won't have a good run on Entertainment.

 

Junhee, after talking to Jonghyun, walked over to us with a gentle smile on her face. “Are you okay now, sunbae?” She asked me.

 

She's not usually like this... I'm a little worried that this is just for a show. Junhee-ah, if you're just acting, then oppa's really falling for that act.

 

I'm a bit worried, but half of my mind tells me to believe in her. She's not like me. She would definitely not do something that she knows can hurt someone's feelings.

 

Can hurt my feelings? Didn't she think that everything I showed her were just jokes? So she probably thought I don't have feelings for her at all therefore she doesn't care whether I am thinking if she's real or not?

 

Wow. This is crazy. I can't really read Junhee's mind. Junhee, can you tell me what you feel? Can you tell me if you're scripted or not? Staff noona, can you tell me if you gave her some cues on what she's going to do for this show?

 

Onew sunbae.” She called out.

 

Oh yeah. I feel better. Thank You.”

 

Why am I having the feeling that it's my turn to put my guards on?

 

A Pink has finished their stage.”

 

Oh. It was A Pink.

 

One by one, the members of A Pink went down the stage and greeted us. I glanced at Junhee and she was busily talking to the camera – and wasn't able to notice that it was actually that group on stage just now.

 

Park Chorong.

 

She stopped halfway after meeting eyes with me. Is it just me or there was really an awkward silence? Her gaze switched to Junhee who was obviously still unaware of her presence.

 

SHINee sunbaenim, Annyonghasaeyo.” She called out which made Junhee lift her face learning about her being there. Chorong smiled widely as she approached us and greeted.

 

Please wait a while, SHINee.” The floor director said. It seemed like they had some minor errors on their technicals.

 

Kim Junhee-ssi.” Park Chorong smiled at Kim Junhee – but instead of smiling back, Junhee frowned. “It was nice seeing you here. The last time I saw you was when I greeted SHINee sunbaes in their waiting room that day.”

 

I know she was fully aware that there was a camera filming us, and I didn't know what she was about to say.

 

Kim Junhee just smiled – though I think it was pretty fake, yet I think she has done a good job on faking it. Well done, Junhee. You're doing great.

 

Lesson number 6: When you meet your enemy on cam, smile and pretend like nothing's wrong. But is Junhee really mad at Chorong? I guess so.

 

It was the same day when the rumors about you and Onew sunbae dating came in public.” She looked around. “I remember how you clinged over Onew sunbae just to flaunt about being his girlfriend. I envy you. Onew sunbae is such a great guy.”

 

Chorong-ah.” Her manager called out hinting for her to stop.

 

I know.” Junhee remarked and smiled showing her shining white teeth – as if she was very happy about it. “Didn't you tell the reporter that you and I are actually close in real life?” She pouted. “I greeted you that day, but you acted like we were not that close.”

 

Please off the camera for a while.” I whispered to the camera director and instead of turning off the cam, he went outside to shoot the audience and the stage.

 

Chorong and Junhee stared for each other for like few seconds. Junhee smiled, Chorong smiled back.

 

These girls. Why are they so good on faking their smiles? They can really fool someone.

 

I just wanted to take care of your image, Chorong unni.” Junhee talked as if she really cared about her. I know she's not, but she really sounded like she's concerned. “Instead of revealing to that reporter that everything you told her we're all lies, I sacrficed myself so her focus will be mine.”

 

How dare you.”

 

You can date Onew-sunbae. We're not really dating.” She revealed. “Though I don't really know if he's interested to or...” She looked at me and asked, “Are you interested to her, sunbae?”

 

No.” Oh crap.

 

It was too late and I couldn't even take my 'no' back. Kim Junhee shrugged her shoulders, “And please. Next time, don't ever include someone else's name who's really not involved in the issue. I heard you talking about Kim Ji Won ssi flirting with Onew sunbae, which is absolutely not true. That's a rude thing to do, unni. Please don't do that again.”

 

Chorong let a loud sigh and looked angry at her. “You really know how to play this game, huh?” She uttered, clutching her teeth.

 

Junhee smiled. “Of course. I'm under SM Entertainment, and they taught me well enough about acting and speaking.”

 

You'll seriously get what you deserve.” She threatened.

 

I'm waiting.” She uttered with a smile.

 

Junhee-ah.. enough.” I walked over Junhee and held her wrist. She looked up to me. “I adore this side of you but... this is just rude.” I whispered.

 

Our eyes met each other's gazes and then she nodded. “I'm sorry.” There was no sound but I read what she mouthed. I nodded and smiled back. I was covering her from Chorong with my body.

 

Junhee moved her head a bit to my side and peeked at Chorong who was inches away from me. I frowned at her action and was even surprised when Junhee lifted up her hands and made a V sign towards Chorong who was obviously burning in irritation.

 

Yah!” I shouted and immediately put her fingers down. I heard the other members chuckling and even our managers laughed by her cute action. Though for sure, Chorong will never find it so cute.

 

SHINee on stage now.” The staff said. Chorong marched out of the backstage while the others still laughed.

 

I thought you want me to date her, then why did you have to do it? She won't like me anymore.” I told her which immediately changed her expression.

 

Then I'm sorry.” She said walking out to follow the camera director outside.


// Can you please for once, made some sense, Jinki? LOL. Okay. WHO IS THAT SOMEONE WHO ASKED ME ON ASK.FM TELLING ME TO UPDATE EVERYDAY??? YOU ARE SO DEMANDING. HAHAHAHAHA. JUST KIDDING !!! I love you whoeveryou are, and this chapter is dedicated for you ~ and to all who likes me updating as fast as I could. XD I'll do the "housewife" chores as what one reader commented before ~ I'll be back with another update, but you surely need to comment before leaving the chapter !!! I know someone who reads but never comments. /pouts/