Married Couple

Note to Self: Don't Fall

 

***Lee Jinki POV***

 

See you tomorrow.” It was just 9:30, but I decided to drop Junhee home already. She didn't want to go yet because we still have 30 minutes until we go offline, but I insisted.

 

I wanted to end the day with us being just like that, and see each other in the morning with that kind of relationship as well.

 

Thanks for dropping me by, text me when you get home.” She said while smiling.

 

She wants me to text her when I get home? For real? She cares for me?

 

Sure.” I smiled. “Go inside and rest.” She nodded and opened the gate. I waited until she has finally inside and assured that she's safe.

 

You ended the day a bit early.” The staff noona asked when I got back to the car. We still have 10 minutes before we get offline. I chuckled. “You didn't end the day with a goodnight kiss.” She teased.

 

I'm afraid she'll scold me after this activity – saying I took advantage of her too much.” I told them honestly, coz that's what I really think she'll do.

 

She's nice. For sure she'll understand.” I smiled. Maybe, maybe she'll understand.

 

It was 15 minutes after 10 pm when I arrived at the dorm. “Kids, I'm home.” I yelled while I was still on the door removing my shoes. No one answered. Perhaps, they have gone to their bed to sleep.

 

These guys are too lucky to even have a good night sleep for 2 consecutive nights already – while I, on the other side, is tired – confused – and still wondering about my situation.

 

Like what Junhee said, I washed myself for few minutes and quickly went to bed, excited for tomorrow when we meet each other as couple again.

 

*** *** ***

 

I heard the opening of the door and I quickly covered myself with the blanket as I my back. “I know Taemin-ah... I know... give me 15 more minutes and I'll get up.” I said. It's just irritating when Taemin shakes my whole body until I wake up.

 

Suddenly, he started pulling my blanket gently viewing my face. I pulled it back to me, “Yah. Go out.”

 

You didn't text me last night. I was worried.” I flinched when I heard that familiar voice. I immediately removed my blanket only to see Junhee sitting on my bed. She was staring at me and then she smiled. “Aigoo ~ Look at your messy hair.” She chuckled softly and brushed her fingers on my hair. “They said to wake up and have some breakfast before you go to your first schedule. Quickly wash up and I'll wait for you outside.” She smiled again and quickly ran back outside.

 

In just few seconds, she was gone again. Was that a dream? I shook my head and sat at my bed – still waking up all my senses. I stared at an empty space. Wow, Kim Junhee acts just like a real wife – waking up her husband every morning. I smiled unconsciously – but started wondering why there was no camera following her when she got in. Probably because they don't want to see me makeup less.

 

After few minutes, I jumped off the bed and washed myself before coming out of the room.

Good morning, kids!” I greeted happily and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

 

I noticed Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin all looking at me weirdly, as if trying to assess what's happening. Junhee's at the table preparing some food for breakfast. I think she stole the work from Key because he was still wearing his pink apron while standing there with the four guys.

 

Finished washing up?” She asked me with a smile. I nodded and pulled a chair to sit down. Junhee looked at the other members. “Oppas, come on, your breakfast is ready.” She said.

 

Is this some kind of weird acting?” Key asked as he pulled a chair to sit down. “What are you, Onew hyung's girlfriend?”

 

Junhee-ah.” Jonghyun called out. “What are you doing?”

 

Ask oppa.” She chuckled. “I'll just sit there on the couch until you finish eating, okay?” She said and ran to the couch. I saw her pull out a magazine and started reading.

 

Jonhyun looked at the camera crew, “Are they acting?”

 

He shook his head and I almost wanted to laugh. Jonghyun's face turned serious and looked at me, “What's going on between the two of you? Why is she so sweet?”

 

We're...” I paused for a while, gaining the attention of everybody. “..a couple.” I told them.

 

A couple?!” Jonghyun stood up in surprise. “You are a couple?! But ...”

 

SHINee! Stil not done eating breakfast?! Come on we'll be late!” Hyung entered the dorm and shouted. I stood up and wiped my face.

 

Come on, kids, it's time to go!” I said not allowing Jonghyun to talk any further.


“Yah, Onew hyung! You surprised me! Kim Junhee.. You should at least tell your oppa before entering a relationship... Aigoo ~ These two. I seriously won't let this pass.” I laughed when I entered the bathroom hearing what Jonghyun was saying outside. 


//