Business is Seoul

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV…

Of course, there were a ton of people following me from Gimpo and also waiting for me when I landed. Guess this is the price I have to pay for being out in the open now. I groaned in annoyance with the flashes, slipping my sunglasses down my face to hide my swollen eye lids as we were closely escorted out of the airport and into the usual van waiting.

“Guess this is how it feels huh?” I asked over to Mr. Kim once we were at a safe distance from the airport. He just laughed and nodded to me in the rear view mirror. I didn’t know what to do anymore, of course I still had those same strong feelings for him, maybe he had an excuse why he was suddenly spending so much time with her, even after he promised. I groaned remembering the last part, crushing the empty water bottle I was holding in anger.

“Is there something wrong Hoku-ssi?” Mr. Kim asked as I sighed massaging my head.

“Just relationship problems.” I admitted in the middle of a sigh before he nodded.

“What did Jiyong-ssi do? Wanna talk about it?” He asked as I smiled and shrugged, I should actually talk to someone about it since I cut my connections to everyone still in Japan.

“You know Arisa?” I started hesitantly before he nodded.

“Jiyong promised me he would never see her again.” I whispered feeling the tears filling up.

“Ah I see.” He mentioned back keeping his eyes to the road.

“Ever since we had the conference, he kept sneaking away from us saying that YG sent him on errands. I knew not to go against what YG asked but in the end he was sneaking off to see her.” I whispered looking down to my lap as the tears began to slowly fall onto my jeans leaving wet drops sitting there.

“I see. So you made up an excuse to get away from him?” Mr. Kim questioned hitting the news on the head.

“You’re really easy to talk to Mr. Kim.” I teased causing him to laugh.

“I just like helping those who need it.” Mr. Kim pointed out as I smiled through sniffles. Before I could get a second word in, Mr. Kim’s phone began ringing.

“I can guess who that is.” He teased back as I sighed.

“Say I’m asleep.” I quickly interfered before he smiled and nodded answering his Bluetooth.

“This is Kim.” He answered as I smiled, watching his facial expression.

“Ah Jiyong-ssi, is there a problem in Japan?” He asked then turning his eyes towards me.

“Ah yes, we just landed in Incheon.” He offered as I shook my head.

“She’s fast asleep now sir.” Mr. Kim lied as I nodded.

“Ah yes, I can pass on a message.” He said as it got quiet, must have been a long message from the looks of it.

“I’ll tell her the moment she awakens.” He offered.

“I understand. Yes, bye.” He said before hanging up and looking at me in the mirror.

“Want to know?” he asked as I sighed before hesitantly nodding.

“To be honest, I’m afraid to know.” I pointed out laughing nervously before he nodded.

“I’ll tell you when you’re ready.” He suggested before I sighed in relief nodding.

“I’ll make a guess though.” I pointed out before he looked over amused.

“Part of the message he passed has something to do with that Arisa lady, an excuse of some sort, right?” I asked before he laughed and nodded.

“But not an excuse, proof.” He said as my eyes shot open.

“He said the reason why he was seeing her was because she was admitted to the hospital on suicide watch. He attempted suicide that day you guys had the conference.” He explained as my eyes shot open.
“That’s why he left in a hurry that day at the restaurant.” I explained before he nodded in agreement.

“The doctors said she was so close to death that they had to keep her in for a while, in the meantime suggesting that Jiyong-ssi would come over to give her moral support. They mentioned that him being there was actually doing her good.” He then continued as I looked out the window with a mix between confusion and hurt.

“Also that it was all a trick of hers from the beginning. He said something about you seeing a picture on his phone, that she purposely attempted suicide to get him away from you and to her side.” He then said as my eyes shot open in surprise.

“Are you serious?” I asked outraged before he nodded.

“That damn Bit….” I started before catching myself.

“She’s lucky I’m still not in Japan.” I seethed totally annoyed that I left Japan.

“Oh he also wanted me to tell you, that your cousin Selena took care of everything.” He said as I broke out laughing.

“Oh my god, now I really wish I didn’t leave. The look on Trang’s face should have been priceless.” I said through laughter as Mr. Kim chuckled.

“Oh yah, what did he mean by proof?” I asked before he gestured over to the IPad sitting in the front seat.

Open that and go to Japan’s Entertainment News.” He explained as I nodded, holding it on my lap as I searched through the net, landing on their main page. I gasped with a hand over my mouth before looking at the photos. It still pissed me off to see that a few tabloids were making assumptions that Jiyong and I were already separating, showing photos of me leaving alone while photos of his leaving and entering the hospital. It ticked me off more than anything. I groaned in annoyance, massaging my head before we pulled up to the YG building.

“Please don’t answer any phone calls from them.” I whispered unsure as how to react to anything I was finding out at the moment.

“Yes Hoku-ssi.” He answered before I quickly climbed out into the familiar air. Putting my nametag onto the scanner, it beeped as the door slid open welcoming me. I quickly rode the elevator up to the top floor and out to the infamous double wooden doors waiting for me. Clearing my throat, fixing my appearance I hesitantly knocked on the door.

“Come in!” A voice shouted as I sighed and walked in to not only see YG but also 2NE1, Psy, Tablo, Gummy, and Se7en. I stood at the door slightly frozen or star struck if you wanna say it. I didn’t know what to do but immediately I bowed to the celebrities I had not met yet.

“Ah Hoku-ah!” YG announced before I made eye contact with 2NE1.

“Unnie!” Minzy and CL shouted running over to hug me as I laughed.

“We’re so glad to see you.” Dara mentioned hugging me.

“We missed you too much.” Bom unnie mentioned as I smiled pulling away from the hug.

“Come on in Hoku-ah.” YG said smiling gesturing for me to come over as I nodded hesitantly walking over to his side.

“Ah is this Jiyong’s girlfriend?” Tablo asked gesturing to me as I bowed my head respectfully.

“She’s gorgeous.” Gummy praised as I blushed bowing to her also.

“I’m Hoku Fernandez, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you all.” I introduced before they looked at me shocked before standing and bowing.

“She speaks fluent Korean?” Tablo asked shocked before Psy laughed and walked over to hug me.

“It’s so nice to see you again.” He said as I smiled pulling away from the hug.

“You came at the perfect time.” YG offered pulling me over to a seat to sit me down among the stars.

“She’s also the Head Coordinator of the fan club for Big Bang’s state side fans.” Seven whispered over to Gummy and Tablo who nodded in understanding.

“Big Bang, Epik High, 2NE1 and Psy are all nominated in categories for this year’s Mama awards in two weeks.” He explained as my eyes shot open.
“Really?” I asked shocked before he laughed and nodded.

“2NE1 will be away on tour, but Epik High, Big Bang and Psy will all be performing also.” He added as I nodded.

“We want the us team to follow the members to Hong Kong, and if they wish, you may also accompany them to the awards.” He said causing my eyes to shoot open.

“But the artists aren’t allowed to bring dates?” I whispered confused before he laughed, with the others joining in.

“YG pulled some strings, and from the performance of Big Bang, they will be backstage for most of the show till their performance. If any of them win an award, he wants you to go and accept it on behalf of the group.” Seven explained while my eyes grew larger and larger.

“Is that even possible?” I asked still in disbelief before he smiled next to me.

“You’ll also be going to cover the entire award show as a live stream to the fan page. You’ll be trained along with the team on how to use the cameras and equipment. When the guys finish their performance, you may sit with them or to a private area to the side of the artist area. It is up to you.” He explained as I sat there with a stupid grin on my face. I was beyond excited to be honest.

“But at the moment, we are looking for a Chinese translator that can also follow you guys to the awards.” He whispered looking around in wonder before my eyes registered what he was asking.

“I know someone!” I basically shouted causing everyone to flinch.

“You do?” Gummy asked shocked before I nodded.

“You never cease to amaze me.” YG praised causing me to laugh embarrassed.

“Stephanie speaks Chinese.” I mentioned before he smiled.

“Perfect. Someone I trust.” He offered writing it down before I smiled. Thankfully YG had informed the guys that they were not allowed to leave Japan till all their promotions were done. So here I was, alone in Korea, helping YG plan out the award show. I was lucky enough to help plan Psy’s performance and also Epik Highs. But last but not least, I finally got YG to agree to getting Big Bang state side for a special fan meet and another pair of concerts, early next year. Everything was going as planned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the ending is crappy, I'm a little lost on the amount of Nyquil running through my system at the moment. Promise that tomorrows updates will be better <3