Vacation Trip with Big Bang?

USA VIP's Fan Club

Bold & Italicised in Korean

 

Hoku’s POV…

We quickly got ready after this morning’s surprises, two cups of my own toxin made into take-out coffee mugs knowing that indeed if I was hurting this much that Bae oppa was feeling it too. I slipped beanie over my head, uncaring of trying to pull a brush through it, dressed in a  pair of torn skinny jeans and a plain Big Bang Tee, we finally made it out to the curb where Mr. Kim was already waiting for us.

“Morning ladies.” He said as I groaned from the sunlight now shining in my eyes and making my head pound twice as much.

“Morning.” I said wincing a bit holding my head, letting Selena climb in before me. I held my cup to my chest, lying back while the other cup sat in the cup holder in front of me.

“Hangover?” Mr. Kim asked as I groaned slipping my sunglasses on.

“You could say that, but believe me after what I did last night, I’ll never drink again.” I mentioned holding my head causing him to laugh a bit. The ride to the studio was quiet, Selena was sitting in her seat with her IPod earphones in, I was trying to sleep off the pain and Mr. Kim was humming to whatever music was playing on the radio.

We got there, I climbed out of the van groggily followed by Selena, making sure that my badge was in place before I followed Mr. Kim in. Maneuvering through the hallways we finally came up on a giant room, only decorated with a white background and a few white and black Chinese lanterns hanging from the ceiling.

“Fancy.” Selena mentioned causing me to laugh and nod a bit.

“Well give me a call when you are through here.” Mr. Kim asked as I smiled and nodded, bowing as he made his exit.

“So where is that worthless friend of yours?” Selena asked causing me to chuckle before elbowing her.

“Stop it.” I scolded holding my head before looking around in search of the whiner that called me.

“Oh there’s Bae oppa.” I said pointing over to the couch area where he was laying down. I walked through the crowd bowing at a few before making it to the couches.

“You’re feeling it to?” I asked smiling as he peeked out from under his arm before groaning.

“Oh my god, what did we do last night?” He asked slowly sitting up before holding his head.

“Well from my understanding, you were dancing and I was giving my graduation speech.” I explained causing him to snort in a laugh before looking up to me.

“Ugh.” He whined holding his head before I took a seat next to him.

“And since I’m such an awesome person, I brought you Tylenol and my secret toxin.” I mentioned holding the pills and the still hot container out for him. His eyes shot open before he ripped the pills out of my hand put it in his mouth, quickly swallowing it. He gasped pulling the drink away from his lips before holding his mouth.

“Yes, it’s hot.” I pointed out sarcastically smiling as he sighed leaning back.

“Thanks Hoku-ah.” He whispered looking up to the ceiling causing me to smile and nod.

“No prob.” I mentioned looking around the busy room before my YG phone began going off.

“Omo, whose that?” I whispered looking over to see Selena hanging out by one of the camera’s interested. I looked down at it confused before nervously.

“Who is it?” Taeyang asked over as I tilted the phone towards him causing his eyes to shoot open.

“Did you do something?” He asked nervously as I shook my head before shrugging.

“Hurry and answer it, ignoring him will make it worse.” He hurriedly pressed answer for me before putting the phone to my ear.

“H-hello?” I answered stuttering unconsciously.

“Ah Hoku-ssi, have I caught you at a bad time?” He asked as I looked around unsure as what I was supposed to say. He was too calm for comfort.

“Ah no sir, I’m just at Taeyang-ssi and Eden’s Music Video Shooting.’ I explained respectfully.

“Ah that’s good. Well I just need a moment of your time then.” He informed as I swallowed louder than I was expecting, looking over to see Youngbae waiting expectantly.

“Of course sir. How can I help you?” I asked hesitantly.

“Your team has been doing an unbelievable job along with the Big Bang Members for the last 3 weeks. And starting next week you’ll all be flying to Japan to witness their promotions there.” He started causing me to nod a bit.

“Yes sir.’ I added before he continued.

“I have everything set up and planned to film Daesung’s and Seungri’s MV’s in Japan next week.” He pointed out as I quickly looked over to Selena.

“That’s good sir. I’m glad it all worked out.” I added smiling that at least I was receiving good news.

“Now on to the main point, since you’ve all been working hard and over working. And the page is doing better than expecting, I’m sending you all on a 3 day vacation trip.” He said as my eyes shot open.

“WHAT?!” I asked in a shout before covering my mouth.

“Sorry sir.” I mumbled embarrassed sitting down away from the sudden stares I was now receiving.

“I have yet to tell the members about this so if you’re not busy would you please let them know that you’ll be leaving to Jeju tomorrow night after their last rehearsing here for the Big Show in Japan.” He informed causing me to smile and nod before Selena came into my view frame.

“Oh sir, what about Selena?” I asked hesitantly causing Selena to look over to me.

“Of course she’s going with you. She’ll be needed in Japan so you all will be going.” He said as I smiled, chuckling a bit before nodding.

“I understand sir, thank you sir.” I mentioned causing him to laugh.

“You all need a bit of a rest before we throw you into Japan.” He teased causing me to laugh a bit.

“Yes sir, thank you sir.” I said naturally bowing my head.

“And when you have the time today, could you come by the office to pick up the groups itinerary, it’ll be here with me. I have also hired a tour guide that will be driving you guys everywhere.” He said as I smiled and nodded. Soon I hung up the phone and just stared at the phone flabbergasted.

“What?” Selena asked looking at me confused.

“Is everything alright?” Taeyang asked over worried as I chuckled then looked up to him.

“It’s more than alright.” I said smiling as they continued to look at me.

“Just spill.” Selena sighed obviously irritated.

“YG just booked us all a 3 day vacation on Jeju starting tomorrow night.” I said as they gasped in shock.

“Wait? Me too?” Selena asked pointing to herself before I nodded.

“He said you are still helping Seungri so you should come too.” I added as she smirked before nodding.

“Oh and Daesung and Seungri’s Music Videos have been decided.” I added before Taeyang quickly looked over interested.

“He said you’ll be filming it in Japan next week.” I said as Selena smirked even wider. I was too excited about being able to go onto another paid vacation with my closest friends and Big Bang that I ran over to the changing area and barged in announced.

“Geez, there you are!” Eden snapped walking over dressed in a short form fitting black dress and matching heels. I lost track of what I was supposed to tell her when I saw what she was wearing.

“Holy crap, what the hell are you wearing?” I asked in shock causing her to snort and cross her arms.

“I am a girl you know.” She pointed out outraged causing me to muffle my laughter.

“Well yah, I see that now.” I said still looking at her in shock. She just rolled her eyes and hit my shoulder.

“Just because I don’t dress all fancy like this on a regular basis doesn’t mean I’m a guy.” She retorted causing me to laugh.

“Well I wouldn’t have known that.” I mumbled causing her to hiss and for me to laugh.

“No, but you look good.” I teased wriggling my eyebrows before she blushed.

“You don’t think it’s too much?” She asked gesturing down to the dress that looked like it was made out of some type of lacy material.

“Oh please, you look fine.” I grumbled annoyed looking at her.

“Can’t say the same about when Youngbae oppa sees you though.” I said looking away feeling her nervous glare on me.

“W-why?” She stuttered as I sighed looking to her before shrugging innocently.

“I’m just saying, he might react differently from me.” I mentioned crossing my arms and looking at her seriously. I just loved pushing her buttons when her guard was down.

“W-what? Is he going to hate it? Wait? Does it make me look fat?” She asked now panicking looking to the mirror, turning side to side checking herself.

“I don’t know, let’s just go see what he says.” I said quickly grabbing her and dragging her out of the room before she could disagree and right in front of Youngbae.

“AHH! Don’t look at me!” She screamed hiding behind me as I snorted looking down to Youngbae’s confused expression.

“What’s going on? Is she alright?” Youngbae asked worried causing me to smile.

“Oh? She says the dress makes her look fat.” I mentioned pointing over my back as Selena took the initiative to yank her to the spotlight. I watched proudly as Youngbae’s eyes grew and his jaw dropped at what she was wearing. Immediately coming out from hiding, her eyes tightly shut and she held her hands over her face.

“Don’t look at me.” She whined self-consciously before I looked over to see the blush cross his cheeks.

“He’s so into it.” I whispered to Selena who chuckled under breath and nodded.

“Yah, it almost looks as if he’s drooling, doesn’t it?” She whispered leaning in a bit causing me to laugh. Youngbae noticed our smirking stares causing him to blush and stand up.

“You look nice.’ He finally said as Eden’s hands slowly dropped hesitantly.

“Really?” She asked expectantly causing him to laugh and nod.

“Yah, you look beautiful.” He mentioned causing her to blush.

“Anyways, would love to see your guys staring contest or who can blush the brightest, but I’m on an important mission from YG.’ I said proudly as Eden looked at me worried.

“But you were supposed to stay here with me.” She whined causing Selena to snort in irritation.

“Whimp.” She mumbled as Eden glared at her.

“YG asked me to do something’s for him, so we’ll just see you back at the apartment later. Youngbae-oppa will bring you right?” I asked over winking at Bae causing him to slowly nod embarrassed.

“See! Nothing to worry about.” I pointed out patting her shoulder before they relaxed.

“Plus we’re leaving tomorrow night.” I mentioned before she looked at me confused and hurt.

“We’re going back home already?” She asked sad causing me and Selena to laugh.

“No, YG booked us a vaca to Jeju.” I whispered before she squealed hopping up and down carefully in her heels.

“So yah, don’t stay out too late.” I teasingly pointed at the two while they blushed.

We finally were able to leave the studio and en-route to YG building, where I knew Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong were all practicing, rehearsing, composing or working out, one of those. I quickly called Tyra and informed her that I wasn’t coming to her shooting, and to also let TOP oppa know about the plans.

We finally arrived at the building, got in and up to the studios where we decided to look first.

“No bad.” Selena said nodding to the fancy building.

“Geez, stop acting like that.” I whined back walking ahead of her to the studio.

“Awh, these are cute!” She chirped pointing at the cardboard cutouts of the guys lining the outside wall. I just snorted at her sarcasm before walking over to the studio.

“OH Teddy oppa’s here.” I whispered peeking in the glass door with Selena’s chin lying on my shoulder.

“Who’s that?” She asked not knowing before I straightened up to look at her.

“He’s the main producer here.” I explained before she nodded.

We were able to tell the rest of the guys the plan for the weekend to come, which they were all equally excited. But for me, I was both excited and hesitant. Why? Because the entire time I was explaining to them the plans Jiyong’s eyes were just smiling at me. I didn’t know if I should worry or just go along with whatever was about to hit me there. Then to top off all the pressure, I received the trip plans from YG himself, he informed me that he was also giving the guys managers a break, and asked for my team and my cousin to take good care of the guys while we were gone. He said it would be a great blog experience for the page, and that he was giving us permission to even do a live chat from the laptop to the fans whenever we wanted. For some reason, it just seemed like he was doing anything to get rid of us, LOL. On top of my already confused emotions and feelings, we were now asked to keep the guys in check, watch over them and keep them out of trouble while we were gone. This was going to be such a long weekend.