Give up everything for you...

USA VIP's Fan Club

Jiyong’s POV…

I didn’t want to leave her side, even when we got back to the hotel; I followed her all the way to her hotel room along with my sister, seems like something happened between them because she was actually being nice to her and helping her.  Hoku’s cousin that was staying in the room with her let us have some privacy for the night so she was staying with the other 2 girls in the room next door.

“Go take a shower, we’ll wait.” My sister urged as Hoku stood there unsure as what she should do.

“Go.” I added before she nodded and walked into the bathroom leaving my sister and me alone in her room.

“What happened out there tonight?” I asked back interested as my sister took a seat on the couch in a sigh.

“She saved me.” She whispered as I looked down at her seriously.

“She saved you?” I asked as my sister sniffled before looking up to me now in tears.

“Those guys tried to take me, but Hoku wouldn’t let them. She almost hurt that man.” She whispered looking down to her shaking hands in her lap.

“She even told me to run and find help.” She whispered as I sighed before sitting next to her.

“I know you are just being a protective sibling as always, but now do you believe in her?” I asked over before she laughed and nodded.

“No normal person would jump in front of two thugs to save someone you barely know.” She said jokingly while I nodded, patting her back before she buried her face into my chest.

“I’m sorry Jiyongie.” She whispered as I smiled and rested my chin on her head.

“It’s alright as long as your both safe.” I whispered kissing the top of her head before she pulled away.

“By the way, how did she get hurt before this?” She asked gesturing to her side as I sighed and looked away.

“When we were in Jeju, a few fans were attacking our tour guide. Hoku did what she did with you; she let the tour guide find help while she dealt with the fans. We didn’t know she was hurt till 2 days ago, she hid it from us so we wouldn’t worry about her.” I explained looking down to the rings on my finger before I felt her hand on mine.

“She’s an amazing person, isn’t she?” She asked causing me to laugh and nod.

“That she is.” I whispered happy that my sister finally saw what I saw in her. Before long we heard the bathroom door open, we both stood up as Hoku walked out of the bathroom in a pair of black fleece shorts, and pink tank top.

“Are you ok Hoku-ssi?” My sister immediately asked as I watched Hoku smile and nod.

“Just call me Hoku.” She insisted as my sister hesitantly nodded.

“I wanna thank you about tonight.” My sister mentioned embarrassed before Hoku put the damp towel onto a chair.

“Don’t mention it, as long as you’re ok.” Hoku said as my sister smiled before nodding.

“Well, I think I’m going to head out for the night.” My sister suddenly said smirking over at me as I looked at her suspiciously.

“I’m staying a floor below you guys, so if you ever wanna hang out Hoku, get my number from him.” My sister said pointing to me before Hoku smiled and nodded, sitting on the edge of her bed. My sister soon left us alone in the room as I watched Hoku pull a brush through her hip length hair.

“Are you ok?” I asked over before she looked to me and smiled.

“Just a scratch this time, promise.” She said pointing to her knee before holding up her hand in a promising gesture. I smiled at her before walking around her room to the window.

“Thanks for saving my sister, even though she basically ate your head off earlier.” I mentioned before she walked over laughing to stand next to me.

“She’s still your sister, that’s all that really matters.” She added as I looked over to her smiling expression looking out the same window. This woman was seriously one of the strongest women I knew, aside from my own mother, no matter if she put her life on the line, she would do it just to save another. What a woman.

 

 

Hoku’s POV…

We just stood there staring out the window for a while, nothing was said between the two of us, and we never left our spot.

“I’m sorry about not answering my phone when you were calling.” I mentioned before he laughed.

“Dami already told me she took it from you when you tried to let us know where you were going.” He added over before I nodded. I smiled over at his side profile before looking down to his hand that was just hanging between us. I looked over to the window smiling before I reached down and held his hand. I watched his reflection in the window as his eyes lit up before he looked down in shock to our hands.

“I’m sorry about the way my sister acted earlier.” He whispered holding my hand tighter before I smiled.

“She’s just being the protective older sister, it’s understandable.” I whispered looking down to the lights of Tokyo below us.

“You’re alright though?” He asked as I sighed, looking over to him before smiling.

“I told you, I promise all I got was a scratch.” I said holding my bandaged leg out before he looked at me.

“How about your ribs? Still ok?” He asked as I nodded placing my hand gently on it.
“Nothing’s changed.” I reassured before he nodded turning fully towards me pulling me into a hug.

“I don’t get why I worry about someone so much, someone I’ve only known for a month.” He whispered into my neck causing me to smile before I hugged him back.

“My heart almost exploded when we couldn’t find you at the dome.” He whispered as I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” He begged as I laughed quietly before nodding. He pulled away from me as I stared into his caring eyes before his hands gently held my cheek.

“I think I love you.” He whispered as my hands reached up to his on my face before I smiled.

“I think I do too.” I whispered back causing him to smile.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked carefully as I looked to his luscious lips before hesitantly nodding. He smiled gently before slowly leaning in towards me. Once his lips touched mine, I felt a spark light in my heart causing it to race overboard. It was gentle at first before I felt his hand drag across my cheek and to the back of my neck. This was a feeling I didn’t ever want to let go. I hesitantly stuck my tongue out and dragged it across his bottom lip, hearing him groan in acceptance, letting his other hand drop to my waist where he pulled me closer to him. Before I could dive my tongue into his warmth, he did it instead. His tongue darted into my mouth, tasting every hidden inch causing my knees to go weak. The warm ball in my stomach began to grow within the seconds, thumping along with my heart, filling me with need as his hand on my hip, sneakily ducked into my fleece shorts to rest of my bare hip. I moaned into his mouth as his hand behind my neck gripped gently at my still damp hair. He slowly guided me over to the bed before it hit the back of my knees, sending us both onto the bed, my back to it. We broke apart for much needed air as I looked up at him smiling. How did I come to love this man so much in the short time I knew him? He smiled down at me, gently caressing my cheek before curling a hair behind my ear.

“Can I?” He asked looking down my body before looking up to me as I swallowed loudly. Was I really going to give myself up to a man I just began dating?

“I’m scared.” I whispered as he sighed leaning in before kissing my forehead then rested his head into the crook of my neck.

“We can take it slow if you want.” He whispered kissing my neck as I squirmed under him. He pulled away before I bit my lip and looked up to him nervously. If he was to feel me right now, he could tell how much I actually wanted him.

“Stop doing that.” He whined as I looked up to him confused.

“Doing what?” I asked biting my bottom lip again before he placed his finger on it.

“That, it’s a tease.” He whispered resting his forehead on mine before I let go of it.

“I’ll be gentle ok?” He whispered kissing my cheek before I hesitantly nodded in agreement. He kissed my cheek and then my neck, keeping his hands gripped to my hips before he pulled away and began to pull slowly pulling my shirt up. I watched as his eyes shot open before I looked down to see my giant bruise. He sighed looking to me worried then down to it.

“Does it still hurt?” He asked gently caressing it while I sighed.

“A bit.” I whispered before he leaned over and kissed it gently. He pulled away, pulling my shirt down before looking up to me.

“I think we’ll wait for another night, ok?” He asked propping himself up over me before I nodded.

“We should get some sleep, let’s go to breakfast tomorrow, alright?” He asked as I smiled and nodded. He reached down, quickly pecking me before climbing off and helping me up. I walked him over to the door as he opened it and stepped out.

“Baby Good Night.” He whispered looking at me as I smiled.

“One of these days I’m going to make you sing that to me.” I teased causing him to laugh. He quickly stepped into my room again, hands gripping my neck as he passionately kissed me. I was on cloud nine again. He soon pulled away before smiling at me.

“Jagiya, I love you.” He whispered causing me to blush before leaning into his hand still resting on my cheek.

“Baby, I love you.” I said back causing him to smile and step out.

“Go to sleep, ok?” He teased causing me to laugh and nod. I watched him as he walked away smiling victoriously before he disappeared into one of the rooms down the hall.

“Damn that man.” I whispered closing the door, leaning against it before I slid down onto my . He was going to be the end of my stone cold personality.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV…

She smelt so good, and tasted so good that it took everything in me to climb off of her and not do what I wanted. But once I saw that giant bruise for myself, I couldn’t help the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach, the regret I felt that she had to suffer because of me. Walking away from her room after finally confessing that indeed I had strong feeling for her, I gently rubbed my bottom lip where she had bit just moments ago before sighing.

“I’ll do anything to protect you now, I’ll give up everything to make sure your safe. Are you ready for that responsibility?” I whispered as if I was talking to her before I finally reached my room. My heart never throbbed his much for much for anything before, but I guess there was a first for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy some lovely gifs of our guys <3

tumblr_m9dm7qkOmh1rs9htqo2_500.gif

tumblr_m6z3viuH4f1rs94x0.gif

tumblr_mag9n8KpLq1qi4zmno1_500.gif

big_bang_seungri_blue_mv_gif_by_teklaa-d

tumblr_m70sxjBXp91qjbq4jo1_500.gif