Late Night Plans

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV..

We went out to dinner that night, just us all together. It was great to just hang out without anything pulling us apart. Being here for only about a week and a half, it felt as if I had been friends with these 5 guys for a lifetime. I smiled across the table as Youngbae and Eden whispering to each other like a bunch of school girls only causing me to chuckle a bit. Sipping the small amount of Soju I had left in my glass I then looked over to TOP-ssi and Tyra as they teased Seungri about his woman problems.

“Match made in heaven those two.” I whispered under my breath as Daesung laughed from next to me.

“Hoku-noona, don’t you have a friend or a cousin you can hook up with me?” Seungri whined over as I snorted in response.

“She’ll need an ego as high as yours to keep up.” I pointed out teasingly as everyone laughed.

“Ha-ha-ha, no, but seriously don’t you?” He whined as I sighed looking at him through my bangs.

“You should totally set him up with Selena.” Tyra pointed out as I looked over shocked.

“Oh my god, that is like a match made in heaven.” Eden agreed nodding as I snorted.

“They are both attention seekers, both have a boosted egos, and both nag.” Tyra teased causing TOP to laugh and Seungri to hiss annoyed.

“Is that true?” Jiyong asked over interested as I laughed.

“Unfortunately, that type of trait runs in the blood.” I said embarrassed as he smiled over at me.

“What does she look like? Is she pretty?” Seungri begged as I pulled out my IPhone then a picture I took with her during Halloween.

“See for yourself.” I said holding the phone out as everyone leaned in.

“Wow. Noona, you dressed as nurse for Halloween?” Seungri chirped smirking as I rolled my eyes.

“Anyways.” I said pulling it away from him and then into my bag. The rest of the dinner was uneventful, but from the looks of it, both my friends were growing closer and closer to their bias while I was stuck watching their happiness, it wasn’t something I would complain about.

“I can’t believe all this time you could speak Korean and you’ve never told us?” Daesung whined as I laughed looking down to my lap.

“I was going to say something at first but they didn’t want me to.” I said gesturing to the 2 girls.

“Wait? So if you can speak Korean, than that means all the times we were talking about you in front of you guys, you understood everything?” Seungri asked hesitantly as I laughed and nodded before glaring at Jiyong.

And no, Americans aren’t all lazy asses.” I snorted causing him to laugh.

“Didn’t expect that you could understand that, and I apologize for that.” He said bowing his head causing me to smile.

“And thank you Seungri for calling me pretty.” I said teasingly as he blushed and looked away.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I feel violated knowing that she was spying on us.” TOP-ssi teased as I smirked.

“Why? Because I know your dirty little secrets?” I asked amused as they smiled.

“Can you guys stop speaking in code, we can’t understand you!” Eden whined as I laughed smiling over to them apologetically.

Soon enough dinner ended and we were leaving the restaurant to wait for our rides.

“Geez, it’s only 10:30 and we’re already heading home.” Youngbae whined as I smiled over to him.

“Well we’re all free tomorrow; you guys wanna hang out some more at our apartment?” Tyra suggested as I blushed and looked over surprised.

“And do what?” TOP asked from his phone as Tyra shrugged.

“We could get drinks and just hang out, play some games or whatnot.” Eden offered looking at us all as I sighed looking back to the empty street.

“Sounds like fun.” Daesung chirped as I blew a breath out to see that indeed it was cold for summer. I was shivering.

“Is that alright noona?” Seungri asked over as I looked over to see everyone’s expectant eyes directed at me. I just smiled before rolling my eyes.

“Fine, but if anyone pukes I’ll beat you senseless.” I scolded as they nodded before a few cheered. We caught out rides, heading to the nearest open grocery store to get some drinks and snacks for the night before heading back to our apartment. We let the guys go to their apartment to change out of dress clothes while we did the same thing. I quickly changed into a pair of black leggings, and an oversized red KISS shirt, slipping my feet into a pair of teal house slippers.

“What the heck are you doing?” A voice asked from behind me as I put a pot of hot water on.

“I’m going to have a hangover in the morning anyways plus I’m freezing, I just want some cocoa.” I whined looking over to see Tyra change into a pair of PJs.

“So how’s everything going with TOP-ssi?” I asked teasingly as she blushed before snorting and walking away.

“Nice to know!” I shouted partially laughing before going back to my cooking.

“Hoku? Can I borrow some eyeliner?” Eden asked from around the corner as I stopped stirring before looking back.

“Why do you need some eyeliner?” I asked narrowing my eyes just as she blushed and turned her head.

“No reason, just feel like wearing some.” She pointed out emotionlessly as I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever, pink bag in the bathroom.” I shooed her away before she took off running down the hallway.

“Love birds.” I whispered looking down to the steaming water in front of me. I carefully put 2 spoons full of cocoa mix into a coffee mug to the side before going back to stirring.

“So what are your guy’s plans for the night?” I asked over to whoever was listening.

“I wanna try a game.” Tyra shouted back as I frozen swallowing hesitantly. Her games were the definition of erted, anything for her to get some.

“I don’t wanna play!” I shouted back as she marched into the kitchen.

“And why not?” She retorted as I snorted before turning to her.

“You’re games always end up erted, one way or another.” I pointed out as she scoffed, acting hurt.

“I’ve never heard you once complain.” She shot back as I sighed massaging my head.

“And don’t worry, it’s nothing ‘seriously’ erted. Just fun.” She said shrugging off my whine before walking away. I was still a bit hesitant about playing but soon forgot it when someone knocked on the door.

“I got it!” Eden shouted before I had a chance to turn around.

“Hey guys.” She said as I continued to make my cocoa with the sound of a bunch of footsteps approaching.

“Ohhhhh, something smells good noona!” Seungri’s voice rang in the kitchen before he walked over and looked into the pot.

“What are you making?” Daesung asked from the opposite side peeking over my shoulder as I smiled.

“Hot cocoa, you guys want any?” I asked as they both squealed and began to viciously nod.

“Me too!” Youngbae and TOP-ssi shouted from the living room causing me to smile.

“Anyone else, or forever hold your peace!” I shouted teasingly.

“Ji Hyung, will probably want some, he was talking on the phone with his mom, so he’ll be here in a bit.” Daesung mentioned as I nodded. I made enough for everyone, passing out the cups before I walked into the living room to see that the girls had rearranged the furniture to have the middle of the floor wide open with only the small round coffee table in the middle and piles of pillows surrounding it.

“A little spring cleaning I see?” I teased walking in as Tyra snorted.

“No, it’s for the games.” She said walking in with the Soju bottles and shot glasses we bought tonight.

“The cocoa is so good Hoku-ah.” Youngbae chirped from the couch as I smiled.

“Hoku’s cocoa is said to cure a hangover.” Eden pointed out as all the guys looked at me.

“Really?” TOP-ssi asked shocked causing me to laugh.
“Well not this one particularly. I have my own recipe that I do so that the hangover medicine doesn’t taste horrible. It makes it a lot easier for you to handle in the morning.” I explained as they nodded in interest.

“Well I know where to come when I have a hangover.” Daesung teased as I laughed.

“Of course, you guys are always welcomed to come.” I said smiling as they smiled back.

“Oh? Ji said he’ll be a few minutes, he had to pick up something from his parents.” Youngbae announced as I nodded walking into my room to grab a beanie. I slipped it over my head, letting my hair rest down my back before I grabbed my laptop. I walked into the living room, putting my cup onto the counter before I took a seat on the couch next to TOP-ssi.

“What are you doing?” Seungri asked interested as I signed into the fan club page.

“I need to do a few updates on the page.” I explained plugging my memory card from the camera in as the photos began uploading.

“Wow, 45,920 members already?” Youngbae asked shocked as I smiled and nodded.

“You guys have a ton of fans there.” I pointed out as they smiled before I noticed a message from that same user name from earlier.

“Hey? Can I ask you guys something?” I asked scrolling down so that the name wasn’t seen anymore.

“Sure? What’s up?” Daesung asked as I sighed.

“What’s the deal with that ‘TrangC123’ user?” I asked suddenly as their eyes shot open before looking around to the others.

“Jiyong oppa said she was an old friend of the groups but I can’t help think there is more to the story than I know, that’s why he reacted that way he did.” I mentioned looking down to my lap as I heard someone sigh. I looked up to see Youngbae looking over at me from the other couch.

“It’s a little hard to explain, but yes, she’s an old friend of ours that we haven’t seen in about 8 years.” He explained as I nodded.

“I understand that you guys don’t wanna tell me the rest, it’s fine.” I said smiling as Daesung shook his head.

“It’s not that we don’t wanna tell you, it’s just that Ji hyung should be the one to say it.” He explained as I nodded, kind of catching onto what was going on.

“So what are we playing tonight?” TOP-ssi said quickly changing the subject as the 2 girls smiled.

“We’re going to play the ‘drinking game’.” Eden announced as I groaned in annoyance.

“The drinking game?” Daesung asked over confused as I smiled.

“We take turns saying something we’ve never done, and if someone in the group has done it, they need to take a shot.” I explained as the guys easily nodded. We talked a bit finishing our cocoa, taking a few selca’s on their phones and on my laptop to post to the fan page before we heard a knock on the door.

“Hoku, that’ll be for you.” Youngbae teased as I blushed then snorted, slapping his hat off his head. The guys just laughed at my gesture before I walked over to the door. I stood in front of it for a while adjusting my clothes nervously.

“Would you just answer it? You look beautiful.” A voice teased from behind me as I looked back to see Daesung peeking around the corner. I smiled at him embarrassed before I pulled open the door and was met by something tackling my legs.

“Sorry, I’m late’ Jiyong then followed as I looked down to see the infamous Gaho now gliding across my leg.

“Is it alright that I bring him here? I can just leave him up at our apartment if not.” Jiyong mentioned as I smiled kneeling down in front of Gaho.

“You must be Gaho, it’s nice to finally meet you.” I said teasingly holding my hand out as he sat and put his hand in mine.

“Oh, you’re such a good boy, aren’t you?” I mumbled puckering my lips before rubbing both sides of his head with my hands. Truth be told, I was a er for dogs, they were my ultimate loves in life. I just smiled up at Jiyong before nodding.

“It’s alright if he stays, he’s housebroken right?” I asked standing up and fixing my shirt before he nodded.

“Come on in Gaho.” I said holding the door open so they both could walk in. Jiyong unlatched him from his leash before he walked off into the living followed by a few squeals.

“OH MY GOD, IT’S GAHO!” Tyra’s voice shouted causing me to laugh embarrassed.

“She loves wrinkly dogs.” I explained as he nodded nervously smiling.

“Anyways, come on in, we’re all waiting for you.” I explained kicking a pair of house slippers his way before he put them on.

“Sorry I’m late, my parents were going out tonight so they couldn’t watch him.” He explained as I walked into the kitchen to make him some cocoa.

“No, it’s alright. I love dogs, so it’s a win/win situation.” I explained before turning and holding the coffee mug out to him to see his hesitant face.

“I know you don’t like tea much, this is cocoa.” I pointed out as he smiled and nodded, taking it before sipping it with a sigh.

“It’s good.” He pointed out as I smiled and nodded gesturing for the living room.

“Wow, nice set up.” Jiyong praised as Tyra and Eden smiled. We then got around to explaining the rules to the first game, drinking game to the guys, Tyra sat us around the table, her, than TOP-ssi, Daesung, Eden then Youngbae-ssi, Seungri, then Jiyong, and me in between TOP-ssi and Jiyong. Eden passed out the glasses as I looked over to see Gaho in the corner chewing on one of his many toys GD had laid out for him quietly.

“He’s such a good dog.” I pointed out smiling as Jiyong nodded.

“I’m planning on getting him a mate soon so he’s not so lonely. “He answered as I smiled up to him.

“That would be a great idea, he’ll be a good daddy in the future.” I said looking to see Eden pouring the Soju into the glasses.

“Ok, so I wanna go first.” Tyra announced smirking around the table as I sighed. This was either going to be fun, disastrous, enjoyable, hilarious or just down right erted, but nonetheless, I was happy I was surrounded by those I was coming to care about.