Unwanted Dinner with Trang

USA VIP's Fan Club

Bold & Italicised In Korean

Italicised in Japanese

Hoku’s POV…

“Hoku-ah!” I could hear him yelling for me, my heart was throbbing, my eyes were burning. Kyung, Big Bang’s driver soon caught up with me as I walked out into cold night air without my jacket. I shivered and froze in the parking lot as Kyung ran over.

“Hoku-ssi, you’re coat.” He offered making it to my side before holding it up. I bowed my head, making sure that my hair was hiding my face before I took it, putting it on.

“I’ll you to the hotel.” He offered opening the van door before I climbed in without a second thought. My heart was slowly breaking inside, piece by piece it was dragging me back into that black hole of depression I thought I had escaped years ago. This is what happens when you trust someone too much without knowing their true intentions.

“Hoku-ssi really likes Jiyong-ssi, doesn’t she?” He suddenly asked as I looked up quickly in shock to see his smiling face.

“Is it that obvious?” I asked giving up on keeping it a secret anymore. He just laughed and shook his head.

“No, it’s not obvious. But from the way you walked out on Jiyong-ssi calling for you, and the way you look now, it seems I was right.” He added as I sighed putting a hand forcefully through my hair.

“Jiyong-ssi likes you also.” He pointed out causing me to snort.

Probably not as much as that woman back there.” I muttered under my breath keeping my eyes out the window.

“Trang-ssi was an old friend of the members even before they debuted.” He explained the obvious as I nodded uncaring anymore.

“They’re perfect together.” I whispered holding the necklace that I had not taken off since the day he gave it to me.

“They are, but Jiyong-ssi seems happier around you.” He offered as I sighed massaging my head. Suddenly my phone began blaring through the empty van. I groaned annoyed digging through my large over-sized purse before I finally found it. Looking to the caller ID, I snorted, ripping the battery out before I tossed it back in.

“Just leave me alone.” I whispered before hearing Kyung’s cell going off. I hesitantly looked over as he pressed the Bluetooth button.

“This is Kyung?” He answered professionally as I watched his face through the rear view mirror.

“Oh Jiyong-ssi, is everything alright?” He asked looking back to me as I shook my head at him, trying to think of an excuse.

“You dropped me off.” I whispered as he sighed and nodded.

“No sir, I just dropped her off, is there a problem?” He took my lie causing me to sigh in relief.

“Ah yes sir.” He added before hanging up.

“Seems he’s trying to get ahold of you.” He mentioned as I sighed seeing our hotel coming up.

“Thank you for giving me a ride Kyung-ssi.” I mentioned changing the subject quickly as we pulled up on the hotel. He sighed before nodding; climbing out before I could reject and helped me out.

“Hoku-ssi, can I tell you something?” He offered shutting the door behind me as I hesitantly looked to him.

“Sure.” I mentioned as he looked around before smiling down at me.

“Jiyong-ssi always has a good reason behind his reasons for lying to loved ones. Don’t be too hard on him.” He pleaded patting my shoulder. I swallowed heavily, hesitantly nodding before he gestured for me to go in.

“Thanks for the ride again.” I said as he nodded smiling, he watched as I walked into the hotel and into the elevator. Once the doors shut it felt like the world around me began to collapse in on me. I held my chest tightly, biting my lip as I tried to hold back the tears. The door to our floor opened as I quickly ran out, down the hall to our room before I barged in knowing that neither of the girls would be in early tonight. I tossed my bag across the room before plopping down face first on the bed in tears. How could he? He told me they were just friends. Why’d he lie to me? All sorts of questions were running through my head as I buried my head between the heavy pillows.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV…

Watching her walk away hurt from me was hurting me inside ever worse. I called out to her, she never looked back which just broke my heart even more.

“Some friend you got there oppa, she walked out without turning once.” Trang mentioned with that sick smirk across her face just pissing me off further.

“Come on oppas.” She chirped grabbing onto my arm and dragging me forcefully out of the studio and into her white van. I didn’t want to be anywhere nears this girl, she ruined 3 years of my life, and she took my heart and stabbed it without feeling anything about it. I sighed sitting in her van, ignoring whatever she was saying. All my mind could grasp was that Hoku was probably confused and hurt by what had happened and what she had found out today. This would be the only time I’m actually counting the fact that she understands Japanese as a curse. If she didn’t, we wouldn’t be in this mess. I sighed for the thousands time before I finally pulled out my phone.

“Who are you calling oppa?” She cooed as I ignored her and dialed the number, putting the phone to my ear. Sure, Trang had been a very close friend to the group in our trainee days. She was fun, bright, charming and beyond beautiful, think that’s why I fell for her then, but when she transferred to Japan, she changed. She barely kept her promises to me, a few texts or phone calls here and there. She was still one of my closest friends aside from the guys, but once she handed my heart back to me in shreds, our bonds broke along with it. I sighed hearing her answering machine pick up for the 5th time before I dialed another.

“Oppa, forget her, she’s probably asleep.” Trang mentioned as I glared at her only receiving a smirk that I knew all too well. She didn’t care at all.

“Kyung?” I asked as our driver answered.

“No everything is ok but I was wondering if Hoku-ah was still with you?” I asked hesitantly as the van grew quiet.

“Ah I see, No, its fine, I’ll call when we need a ride back to the hotel.” I said before hanging up.

“She didn’t answer hyung?” Seungri asked over as I shoved the phone into my coat pocket and shook my head annoyed.

We soon arrived at the restaurant Trang wanted to eat at. All uncaring, we climbed out of the van into the cold air.

“Can someone help me out?” Trang asked over as we all looked at her annoyed to see she was sporting a pair of sky high high heels, figures.

“No.” Seungri said quickly turning his attention away from her before I sighed. I walked over and offered my hand out causing her to smile and put her hand in mine.

“Awh, thank you oppa. Nice to see there are still some dignified gentlemen in this world.” She spat climbing out while she turned her attention to the members who didn’t seem to care. Once she was out of the van, I forcefully pulled my hand out of hers before finding her arm linked with my own. I groaned in annoyance as we walked into the restaurant to see that it was still packed with people. My members and I quickly hid our faces from sight, walking through, hearing a few whispers recognizing Trang. I knew she did this on purpose.

“What’s your deal?” Youngbae spat as soon as we reached the closed off VIP area. I ripped my arm out of hers forcefully, causing her to slightly stumble before smirking at us.

“What deal?” She asked innocently taking her seat at the head of the table with all of us sitting as far from her as possible.

“Come on guys, let’s be friends again.” She chirped as I chugged the bottle of Soju sitting in front of me.

“No one gets paid enough to do that.” Hyung muttered under his breath causing us to snicker at his joke.

“Please oppa.” She whined as I looked up to see her batting her eyelashes at me. I snorted while Daesung kicked my leg under the table.

“Hyung only came because you were throwing a fit back in the studio.” Daesung explained harshly as Trang smirked.

“That or because he didn’t want me to invite his friend back there.” She mentioned smugly stirring her martini drink in front of her.

“Leave her alone.” I hissed as she looked up to me smirking amused.

“What is she to you oppa?” Trang asked leaning on her hands smirking over to me.

“She’s a friend.” Top hyung mentioned as Trang looked over laughing.

“I’m not that stupid oppa. I wasn’t born yesterday.” She mumbled amused sipping her drink while looking to each of us.

“Why’d you tell everyone about us?” I spat over finally not being able to hold it in anymore. She just chuckled a bit, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

“Why not? It was in the past.” She said carefree as I groaned viciously scratching the back of my neck annoyed.

“That’s a load of crap.” Daesung muttered next to me annoyed.

“AACHOO!” Seungri sneezed as we all looked over surprised.

“Oh God Bless you Seungri-ssi.” She spoke kindly as Seungri patted his nose.

“Sorry, I’m allergic to bull .” He then said causing us all to break out laughing at his joke. Trang just sat there seething as we broke down laughing in our seats. Had to admit, Seungri got her there.

“Anyways oppa, how have you been?” She asked turning her attention back to me as I caught my breath.

“Why does it matter? Can we just eat so we can leave?” Youngbae asked annoyed as she gestured to the door.

“You guys may leave, but oppa is staying with me.” She pointed out with authority as our eyes shot open.

“No, this is enough, guys, let’s go.” I said clearly having enough of her crap and stood up. She stood up alongside us as I connected my eyes with her.

“Why is she more important than me oppa? You said I was and will always be your special lady?” She whined on the verge of tears while I pulled my coat back on while the guys all gagged from next to me.

“Oh god, I think I just threw up in my mouth.” Top hyung muttered as I sighed looking at her.

“Trang, that was in the past, I’ve moved on, and so should you.” I mentioned quickly bowing as we left her standing there alone. This is one night that I would love to forget, also forgetting the heart ache that I was currently in because of 2 girls in my life.

 

Trang’s POV…

I watched as he walked out of the VIP room leaving me there alone with platters of food still full in front of me. I hissed annoyed tossing the glass champagne bottle at the wall, watching as it shattered.

“Miss, are you alright?” The waiter ran in causing me to snort.

“Just clean it up.” I snapped causing him to hesitantly nod and began picking up the broken glass.

“Thinks he can just cleanly get rid of me like that does he?” I whispered holding my still full glass up to my lips.

“She better watch her back, she doesn’t know who she’s messing with.”  I said smirking with the glass to my lips. If he wasn’t going to come back to me easily, especially with the foreign girl glued to his side, I was going to use my own little tricks to pull him to me. Jiyong was not someone I could easliy hand away to someone, its so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. Pride and my image aside, gloves were off.