Party games

USA VIP's Fan Club

Jiyong’s POV…

She was so adorable when Gaho jumped against her. I was a bit startled that he acted the way he did with her, but I’m sure he could feel my resolution and emotions towards the woman at the door. I watched quietly as she interacted with Gaho as if she knew him all his life, and to my surprise Gaho sat there like a tamed pup and shook her hand, something I’ve been trying to get him to do with me for a while. I was invited in to their apartment, offered a cup of cocoa, which by the way was beyond amazing, better than my own mothers. Now we were sitting, waiting for Tyra to start the game.

“Ok, I’ve never gone skinny dipping before!” Tyra teased watching closely as myself, TOP-hyung, Daesung and Hoku all picked our glasses up to swallowed the liquid.

“You did that on purpose!” Hoku shouted accusingly pointing her finger across the table at the seemingly innocent Tyra smirking.

“I don’t know what you are you referring to.” Tyra said mimicking a English accent just infuriating Hoku more.

“You went skinny dipping noona?” Seungri asked embarrassed as Hoku blushed before blowing off steam.

“It was a dare she made me do back in high school.” She seethed filling our glasses up again only causing me to smile at her expressions.

“Ok, so I’m next.” Daesung cheered as he looked around the room before his eyes shot open in anticipation.

“I’ve never liked someone in this room more than a brother or sister.” He said smirking as a few of our eyes shot open in embarrassment.

“Only the truth!” Seungri scolded pointing around the table as I sighed, being the first to chug my drink followed by TOP-hyung, Youngbae, Eden, Tyra and surprisingly Hoku. I glued my eyes to her in interest to who she was talking about but soon blinked when Eden did her question.

“I’ve never cheated on something life changing in my life.” She said smiling as I heard Hoku groan before chugging her contents.

“You know you guys are cheating! It’s not fair!” Hoku whined as I smiled and chugged my contents to comfort her.

“Plagiarism doesn’t count when you’re in the music industry.” She whined causing me to smile. The game went on with us breaking out laughing at each other’s embarrassing secrets before it was my turn.

“Hm, I need to pick something good.” I chirped looking at everyone’s eyes before smiling. We played a few more round before finally the Soju bottle was empty and the ground was littered by unconsciously drunk friends. Hoku just laughed a bit shaking her head before she pulled herself off the ground.

“I’m going to need a lot of hangover ingredients for the morning.” She mumbled walking into the kitchen as I turned to see Gaho lying next to a passed out Bae.

“Oppa, I need to go to the store, are there any that are still open?” She asked coming out of the kitchen looking to the clock to see that it was midnight already.

“There should be a few actually.” I pointed out as she walked down that hallway before coming back out in a coat and bear paw boots.

“Can you watch them for a bit while I go grab a few things?” She asked gesturing over her shoulder as my eyes shot open.

“Um no, I’ll go with you.” I retorted standing off the ground before stretching.

“But what about them?” she asked gesturing to our sleeping friends on the ground.

“They’ll be fine. Let’s just go.” I said latching Gaho onto his leash before we walked out of the apartment and down the hall.

 

TOPs POV…

Groaning with my headache I opened my eyes to see that everyone was just lying around on the ground around the room.

“What happened?” I mumbled sitting up a bit before feeling something move in my lap. I groaned in annoyance with the sudden friction to see that Tyra was now lying across my lap holding onto my jacket for dear life. I shifted a bit uncomfortable with her lying so close to me before her eyes slowly opened and then up to me with a smile.

“Hi oppa.” She whispered smiling as I blushed and looked away when she cuddled closer.

“Um…Ji and Hoku are gone.” I mumbled trying to crawl out from under her before I did something I would regret later.

“They are?” She asked sitting up and looking around causing me to nod standing.

“Where’d they go?” She asked standing and stretching as her already mid drift shirt lifted higher to show me her bellybutton. I groaned in ual frustration, that’s to the gallons of alcohol now messing with me before turning away from her.

“I’m going to check our apartment.” I mumbled walking to the door, slipping my shoes on before she followed closely behind me.

“I’m coming too. I wanna drag her back here.” She teased as I sighed and kept my distance the entire way there. I put my key in quickly pushing the door open to see a dark apartment.

“Ji?” I shouted into the apartment, flipping switches as we made our way into the apartment.

“Why the heck is it so dark in here?” Tyra mumbled from behind me as I felt her grip on my shoulder.

“Why? Are you afraid of the dark?” I teasingly asked over causing her to snort, pulling her arm off of mine before putting her head up proudly.

“Who would be afraid of the dark?” She asked innocently as the front door to the apartment slammed shut.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed jumping against me suddenly sending us both to the ground in the living room.

“Ow.” I moaned rubbing the back of my head before looking up to see our faces mere centimeters from each other. I watched as a gentle blush spread across her cheeks, her lips slightly parted, my heart quickened, her grip on my jacket tightened. I was seriously going to regret what was about to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short update!
Promising a Juicy in the next chapter!

Hope it comes out ok though.

Enjoy!