Jiyong's whereabouts

USA VIP's Fan Club

Jiyong’s POV…

I was on my way to meet Hoku-ah for lunch as promised when Sean hyung,  it felt as if I hadn’t seen him in forever.

“Oi, Jiyong-ah.” He said walking over to greet me as I shook his hand smiling.

“How are you hyung? How’s the new baby?” I asked slipping my hands into my coat pocket.

“She’s beautiful and healthy, I’ll bring her by once she’s old enough.” He said before I nodded looking down the street to where I was supposed to meet her.

“How about a drink Jiyong? I haven’t talked to you in a while.” He offered causing my heart to stop, I couldn’t tell him no.

“Alright.’ I agreed hesitantly pulling out my phone to let Hoku-ah know to see that it was dead, my dumb luck. We crossed the road to a bar for a few drinks.  I brought him up to par about everything that was happening with me and Big Bang, he practically begged me to introduce him to the woman that had tamed me as he put it.

“She’s our new publicist for our Japanese and English activities, she’s practically at the building every day.” I explained causing him to chuckle and smile.

“Maybe I’ll bump into his mystery woman.” He muttered causing me to laugh and nod.

“You guys going to get married?” He then asked causing me to choke back on my drink, yet again.

“Um.” I said embarrassed before he laughed and patted my back.

“No need to feel embarrassed Jiyong-ah, time will tell.” He mentioned before I nodded taking another sip of my drink, something tasted off suddenly.

 

Author’s POV…

Seemed like after a few drinks, Jiyong was starting to lose consciousness in front of his hyung.

“Jiyong, are you ok?” He asked worried seeing the idols eyes slowly dropping.

“I think I had too much to drink.” Jiyong hiccupped causing Sean to laugh and grab the bill.

“Let me get you back to your dorm.” Sean said standing up before a woman walked over.

“Oh you must be Sean Oppa? Jiyong talks about you all the time.” She chirped as Sean looked over confused to a slightly familiar girl.

“Oh I’m Hoku-ah.” She introduced holding her hand out to him. His eyes widen before he smiled shaking her hand and bowing.

“Oh so I finally get to meet the mystery woman.” He teased causing her to chuckle and nod.

“Well I was just about to get him home.” Sean offered before she laughed and shook her head.

“I have a cab waiting already to take him home, if you could help me get him to the car, I would appreciate it.” She asked before he nodded helping the drunken idol to the back of the cab car.

“Thank you so much oppa.” She thanked turning to him, he just smiled and nodded.

“If I had to be honest, you don’t look anything like your photos.” He pointed out causing her to nervously laugh.

“Everyone says that, not sure why.” She explained as he nodded, she climbed into the back seat of the cab, bowing her thanks to the retired idol.

“Seoul Hilton Hotel.” The woman said to the driver her nodded and pulled away from the curb. She chuckled a bit over to the man now resting on her lap, gently brushing his still red hair out of his face.

“You made me do this Jiyongie.” She whispered leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

 

They pulled up outside the hotel, she paid for the cab before helping Jiyong out of the car, putting her arm around his waist to steady him. Pulling hood of the hoodie he was wearing down further to hide his face, she pushed open the front door into the lobby.

“You need any help ma’am?” The door man asked causing her to smile over to him, shaking her head.

“I got him, he’s always like this.” She said causing him to chuckle and hold the door open for her. They quickly climbed into the elevator alone, she made sure to check his pockets, finding his wallet and his already turned off cellphone smiling.

“We’re going to have a little fun, alright oppa?” She asked the unconscious man lying on her shoulder, only grumbling in response.

“You didn’t want to willingly come back to me, so I will make you come to me.” She whispered watching the numbers rise to the top floor. Once they climbed off, she helped him down the hall to the suite she had reserved, pushing the door open with her foot before dragging him to the bedroom. She dropped him face first into the mattress before sighing out of breath.

“Come on baby.” She said pulling off her coat and boots to help him lie down further in the middle of the bed. She smiled down at his dazed expression, leaning in, pressing her lips against the ones she had missed so much, smiling.

 

Knock-Knock

 

She smiled, leaving Jiyong alone to answer the door.

“Ah you’re here, finally.” She said letting in the man who held a professional camera.

“Did you get him?” He asked frantically following her down the hallway before she pushed open the bedroom door. He just chuckled at the sight.

“So what’s the plan?” He asked walking in along with her.

“You’ll get the pictures, I’ll threaten his relationship and career with the fact that the pill he ingested has some contents of meth in it, and the fact that he’ll be involved in a scandal with me, while being with that tramp.” She seethed smiling at the thought.

“What about Hoku-ah?” he asked causing her to snort and look to the man.

“I’ll make him leave her for their sake, you’ll do what you like with her after.” She mentioned walking over, beginning to his shirt.

“You ready?” The man asked while Trang straddled his waist only in her underwear.

“Just take the damn photos Donghae. Be sure not to get my face, ok?” She hissed before starting their plan, everyone was about to be tested.