Love is Despicable~

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV…

My heart was no longer with me, it was floating somewhere out in space, in pieces, here I was trying my best to keep standing as I walked down one of the halls in YG building. My eyes were clouded with uncontrollable tears, my brain was a mess, and most of all it felt like every being of me was shaking. I looked down the hall seeing a figure approaching, stopping to look at me before running towards me. I didn’t understand why they were running until I noticed the ground approaching closer and closer, before blackness.

 

Author’s POV…

“Isn’t that…” Se7en muttered to himself seeing a woman walking down the hallway towards him, seeming as if it was taking all the strength she had left to keep herself standing. That’s when he saw it, her eyes rolled back in her head before her body began to fall to the ground. He ran over to her, barely catching the unconscious girl on time in his arms.

“Aish.” He said in surprise looking around to see if he could see anyone before the elevator doors opened showing the 2NE1 girls.

“Omo.” Dara whispered panicked as Se7en looked to them confused.

“Is she alright? What happened?” He asked confused as the girls looked at each other hesitantly.

“Jiyong just broke up with her.” Bom whispered hurt as he gasped in surprise.

“What? Why?!” He practically shouted climbing off the ground while holding the said girl bridal style in his arms.

“No one knows, he just did.” CL whispered as Se7en sighed loudly, honestly upset that Jiyong had kicked the one thing that kept him sane to the curb. They took her up to YG’s office, seriously worried about the couple. 2NE1 explained what had happened between Jiyong and Hoku to YG who was clearly upset about the news, confused along with everyone else.

“You may leave her on the couch, I’ll speak to her once she comes around.” He instructed as Se7en nodded, placing her on the couch before placing an offered blanket over her.

“Can’t believe something like this is happening at such a time.” YG muttered annoyed grabbing the buildings mainline to dial for the crazed idol.

“If you find Jiyong before I do, bring him to me please.” He instructed the idols in his office who nodded and took their leave.

“I can’t believe Oppa did that.” Minzy whispered heartbroken as they stepped out of the office.

“Do you guys know what happened?” Se7en asked as the girls shook their heads.

“Hoku-ah just walked in to talk to Jiyong and he pushed her off then started telling her how annoying her constant calls were and that he was tired of being with one girl.” Bom whispered angrily while Se7en sighed, upset that someone he looked at as a little brother would do something like this.

 

YG dialed over and over for Jiyong, only receiving the answering machine from the companies line. He sighed, slamming the phone down before pulling his cellphone out.

 

Meeting, my office, NOW!

 

He texted to all the members of Big Bang, knowing none of them could ignore his text, he patiently waited. Ten minutes later a knock emitted through the large room.

“Come in!” He shouted from behind his desk noticing that Hoku didn’t flinch at all from her spot on the couch. The door opened and in walked the Big Bang members, Jiyong marched ahead of everyone else with his head down while the other members forcefully walked in behind him.
“Sit.” He instructed to the 5 seats set up directly in front of his desk. The members had no choice but to nod and do as told. The members all stared at him in confusion and fear while he scanned their faces, Jiyong’s one was the last he landed on, sitting on the end, a slight bruise forming on his cheek, a tissue in his nose. YG sighed at the sight before leaning back in his seat.

“Does someone want to tell me why it looks like you’ve all been sent off to the gallows?” He asked seriously as the members hung their heads unable to make any sort of eye connection with him.

“Jiyong.” He spoke as Jiyong looked up immediately.

“Do I need to ask what happened to your face or do you need me to look into the surveillance?” YG asked seriously sending shivers down the members spines. Jiyong sighed looking down, he couldn’t do it, YG had trusted him so much, everyone had trusted him so much.

“So?” YG asked again to all the members this time before sighing when he received no answer.

“Seungri.” He informed picking on the youngest member, one that wouldn’t hold a lie in.

“What happened? And be truthful.” He answered tapping a pen on his desk while the Maknae looked down the line of members then up to YG.

“Youngbae hyung and Ji Hyung got into a fight.” He whispered before YG sighed, biting on the end of the pen to control his anger.

“Why were they fighting?” He then asked, even though he already knew the answer, it still needed to be addressed.

“Hyung broke up with Hoku noona.” He whispered before YG sat forward, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, turning his attention to the member.

“Is this true Jiyong?” He asked as Jiyong never looked up, instead nodding.

“Alright, you 4 may leave, I want to speak to Jiyong alone.” He mentioned as the members nodded, standing, bowing before quickly leaving the room.

“Jiyong.” YG spoke as Jiyong looked up, his face read regret, sadness, embarrassment.

“What is going on?” YG asked carefully as Jiyong sighed, sitting back before looking off into space.

“I broke up with her.” He whispered before YG sighed sitting back.

“I already know that, why don’t you tell me something I don’t already know.” YG spoke slightly annoyed before Jiyong looked down to his hands.

“I was tired of her, so I ended it.” He whispered as YG continued to stare at the young idol in wonder. Something was seriously up.

“Jiyong, why is it hard for me to believe that you just broke up with the one person, I have never seen you smile for so much since I met you?” YG asked over confused as Jiyong sighed never holding his head up.

“It was all an act for the media, I was tired of them saying I couldn’t settle down.” He whispered before YG sighed scratching the back of his neck annoyed.

“Jiyong, this is Hoku were talking about. You even did a press conference for her, you claimed her to your fans.” YG raised his voice a bit.

Jiyong was fighting with himself, it was like playing tug of war with your emotions. Having YG grill him about something he already knew about was killing him even more.

“I need another press conference so I can let them know it’s over.” He whispered before YG sighed, massaging his temples.

“You really pick a perfect time to pull a stunt like this. Her father is the one funding our state side activities in 2 weeks!?” YG finally shouted pissed off.

“I refuse to call a conference for your stupidity, you can twitter or Instagram your choice, doesn’t matter to me!” YG snapped before leaning back in his seat to stare at the ceiling.

“I can’t believe this is happening,  her father will definitely pull out of the project once he gets wind on this.” YG whispered tapping his foot on the floor.

 

Hoku’s POV…

I was jolted from my unconscious state by a loud booming voice. Slowly my eyes began to flutter open as I looked up to the brightly decorated ceiling above me confused. I rubbed the sleep and tears from my eyes, feeling my heart thump painfully before looking around to see that I was lying in YG’s office. Great.

“I Refuse to call a conference for your stupidity, you can twitter or Instagram your choice, doesn’t matter to me!” YG’s voice shouted as I slowly pulled my body off the couch, holding my head as it spun. I was definitely not ready for who was sitting across the desk from YG, Jiyong. My heart thumped louder to the point that I felt my ear drums were going to explode any minute now, the tears began to fall again.

“I can’t believe this is happening, her father will definitely pull out of the project once he gets wind of this.” I heard YG whisper, causing me to feel bad for dragging YG into our domestic dispute.

“He won’t.” I called out as I saw Jiyong flinch in his seat, never turning to me. YG looked at me surprised while I walked over, standing at least 5 feet back from Jiyong. YG looked at me concerned as I bit my lip trying to control the whimpers that were desperately trying to follow the tears still falling.

“Hoku-ah you don’t have to….” YG started standing as I smiled through tears before I shook my head stopping him.

“It’s alright, this is all my fault, so don’t worry about it.” I took the hit causing him to look at me confused.

“I would like to leave to the states as soon as possible though, I think it’s time I take a vacation.” I mentioned in a whisper causing YG to sigh and nod.

“I’ll keep up with my work and meet Big Bang at the airport when they land.” I added before YG hesitantly nodded.

“Don’t worry, I’ll let my dad know it’s my fault when word gets out.” I mumbled before YG  stepped up to stop me before I interrupted.

“Thank you sir.” I whispered bowing before I quickly left the room, crumbling on the other side of the door, uncaring if anyone saw me. Not a minute later and the door I had been sitting next to opened showing Jiyong who quickly looked away from my face. I stood up both upset and hurt as he shut the door, quickly brushing past me.

“You really were like any other idol.” I mentioned as he stopped never turning to me.

“Idols like you, really have two faces. Never thought I would believe it till my heart was torn away from me. You’re just like all the ungrateful bastards I dated back in high school.” I seethed pulling off the necklace I was wearing and the ring, marching towards him to stand in front of him.

“Well sorry for nagging, whining and being as clingy as I was, be happy in life, GD.” I mentioned throwing the jewelry at him, giving him one last blow by calling him his stage name.

“I’m quitting as soon as the activities in the states are done, be sure to find another publicist in the meanwhile.” I said turning my back on him before heading to the stairwell.

 

Jiyong’s POV…

I stood there, frozen, pale, listening to her rant at me. It was breaking my heart, standing there, happy that my hair was long enough to hang in front of me to hide my tears. Taking a bullet to the chest was the same as her throwing the gifts I had bought her while she was here, at me, watching as they fell to the ground at my feet. Hearing her call me by my stage name, was the final slap to my face. I had hurt the one person I had sworn to protect and love, on top of that she was taking the blame on herself. I really am despicable.