Messed with the wrong family

USA VIP's Fan Club

Author’s POV…

No one had known Hoku had left back to Korea; she took the first flight out of Japan in route to Korea. Jiyong woke that morning to find her side of the bed cold, her body missing.

“Hoku?” He whispered out into the empty room.

“Baby?” He called again yawning as he sat up stretching still in a daze.

“Wonder where she went?” He whispered unsure climbing out of bed before cracking his neck. Something was up but he was too preoccupied with the urge to pee to think further into the matter. While nature called, the members of Big Bang found out something that neither of them knew.

 

Bang~Bang

 

Jiyong groaned when he heard someone banging on the door of the hotel room while he was in the bathroom. He sighed, flushing the toilet, washing his hands before he sleepily walked over to the room door to let whoever it was in.

“HYUNG!” Dae and Seungri shouted as they barged in with the entire Big Bang group and US team behind them.

“What? What? What?” Jiyong whined yawning as Selena went straight up to him, grabbing him by his collar forcefully pushing him into a wall.

“What the hell did you do to her?” She hissed as Jiyong looked at her both in fear and confusion.

“W-what?” Jiyong asked looking at all the pissed off and confused faces glaring at me.

“Ji, do you know where Hoku-ah is?” Top asked hesitant as Jiyong shook his head confused.

“She was just with me this morning; I thought she went out to one of you.” Jiyong explained as Taeyang sighed stepping forward to pull Selena off of him with the help of Seungri.

“Ji, she left.” Taeyang whispered as Jiyong’s eyes shot open.

“What?” He asked worried as Tyra held her I Pad up for him to see with the current article on the screen.

G-Dragon’s new profound girlfriend setting off from Gimpo Airport with destination to Incheon, alone? Below it, it showed a whole page of photos taken of her walking through the airport with Mr. Kim and her luggage.

“What? Where is she going? Why’d she leave?” Jiyong asked confused as the guys all looked at him confused.

“We thought you knew.” Selena spat as Jiyong shook his head before his eyes shot open and over to his phone which was no longer sitting on the nightstand where he left it.

“Oh god.” He hissed frantically searching for his phone before finding it sitting on her pillow.

“Oh no.” He whispered reaching out for it before opening it quickly. A picture that he had not seen before popped up on the screen, an opened picture text. His heart raced as everyone gathered around to see what he saw.

“You did, you ungrateful bastard!” Selena was the first to see and charge at the unexpected idol’s neck. Seungri saw the rage in her eyes and dove over for her, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, holding her to his chest on the ground.

“Let me go! That cheating, backstabbing man needs to die! I promised Hoku I would kill him!” She shouted through rage filled eyes as Youngbae ripped his phone out of his hand to look at the photo.

“Ji, please tell me this is photo shopped.” Youngbae begged as Top took the phone, chucking it to the bed in a fit.

“Wow, Selena was really right about you this whole time.” Eden whispered still in shock.

“Ji, how could you cheat on Hoku-ah?” Daesung asked hurt while Jiyong sighed.

“I’m not cheating. Trang’s in the hospital.” Jiyong said as the room quieted. Seungri helped Selena off the ground while she dusted herself off before smirking.

“Well that’s perfect, YOU CAN JOIN HER!” She snapped running out him again while Seungri dove on top of her, holding her down to the ground as she fought him.

“She attempted suicide.” He explained as the room grew even quieter.

“She WHAT?” The guys shouted all equally shocked as Jiyong nodded, deleting the photo before tossing it back to the bed.

“I’ve been visiting her because the doctors said that it was making her feel better with me there.” Jiyong whispered as Top snorted.

“Ji, get your head out of your ! This is Arisa we’re talking about; she’s just trying to separate you and Hoku to get you back. Are you that DENSE?” Top shouted as everyone froze in surprise.
“Of course she’s gonna feel a ton better with you there, you’re away from HOKU!” Top shouted as Jiyong flinched, finally realizing.

“That’s why we told you she was evil and conniving. This was her plan the whole time!” Youngbae joined in the yelling as Jiyong held his head, filled with anger.

“I can’t believe I fell for it.” He hissed kicking the table over in front of him in tears.

“I saw you two the other day.” Steph finally stepped as Jiyong looked over slowly to her in surprise.

“Me and Arisa?” He asked as Steph nodded.

“I’ve been visiting my uncle in the same hospital and saw you with her.” Steph whispered feeling the tension in the room grow.

“And you didn’t tell Hoku?” Eden asked slightly upset while Steph shook her head.

“I look up to both Hoku and Jiyong, I didn’t want to be the one to ruin their relationship.” Steph whispered on the verge of tears before Daesung hesitantly walked over and hugged her.

“No, we all would have thought the same way. Ji needed to be the one to tell her.” Daesung sided with Steph before Selena pushed out of Seungri’s arms.

“Once a bastard, always a bastard.” Selena whispered fixing her appearance before glaring at Jiyong.

“I really hope she leaves your cheating here in Japan.” Selena spat removing herself from the room before she did something she would regret later. Once she left, everyone sighed along with Jiyong.

“She played me.” Jiyong whispered clenching his fists before grabbing his jacket and keys.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Selena asked as he froze in his spot, seeing her standing directly outside the room door.

“To give Arisa a piece of my mind.” He explained while an evil smirk crossed her lips.

“I’m coming too.” She said quickly grabbing his hand and dragging him down the hall. The others wanted nothing more than to follow the pair, tell Arisa off and then head back to Korea, but it was probably best to let those two deal with the matter, alone. Selena smirked out the window the entire drive to the hospital.

“You know with that smirk, someone would think you’re plotting a murder or something.” Jiyong mentioned from next to her as she chuckled.

“Oh? How did you know?” She asked amused turning to look at him with a glare that could stop your heart in its tracks.

“Selena, I’m sorry.” He begged before she snorted.

“It’s not me you have to be apologizing too.” She mentioned back annoyed with the situation.

“In all honestly, I’ll be happy with just hitting that tramp a few times.” Selena said cracking her knuckles as Jiyong nervously laughed. When they got to the hospital, Selena basically jumped out of the van before it came to a complete stop. Jiyong ran out to catch up with her, before grabbing her arm.

“Don’t do anything vicious.” He whispered before she chuckled yanking her arm out of his.

“You worry about your little tramp, I can take care of myself.” She spat walking down the hallway before Jiyong sighed and soon joined her. Showing her exactly what room she was in. Jiyong knocked unwillingly before opening the door to see the usual smile, fake smile, that usually greeted him every day he was in this godforsaken room. He stepped into the room as planned and shut the door behind himself before walking over to her side.

“Morning oppa.” She chirped with that same disgusting smile as he forced one of his face.

“Morning.” Jiyong said as she looked at I’m confused.

“What’s wrong oppa? Are you not feeling well?” She asked leaning forward to put a hand on his forehead, only causing him to step back from her touch.

“No, I’m fine.” Jiyong reassured before she smiled.

“I didn’t know if you were going to come in today oppa, you didn’t answer your phone.” She said now pouting as he quietly gagged before they heard someone knock, e smirked.

“Oh, who is that oppa?” Trang asked confused from the bed only causing him to smile.

“I invited a friend here today, hope you don’t mind.” Jiyong explained walking over to the door as she hesitantly shook her head. He smiled inwardly opening the door to the room with Selena smiling on the other side.

“Come in.” He told her as she stepped in smiling evilly over to Trang sitting on the bed.

“Oppa, who is she?” She asked as he shut the door before Selena.

“Oh, who am I?” Selena asked amused gesturing to herself as she walked over to Trang’s side of the bed.

“Don’t worry that’s not important, but I came because I came to ask you something.” Selena asked smiling as Jiyong smirked.

“W-what?” She stuttered obviously crumbling under Selena’s powerful and intimidating aura now engulfing the room.

“Why do you see it necessary to break up to perfectly fine people?” Selena asked gesturing over she shoulder showing Trang that same killing glare she had shown Jiyong the moment she tried to jump for his throat. Trang’s eyes shot open in surprise before she looked over to Jiyong in panic.

“What is she talking about oppa? I don’t like this.” Trang began to whine before Selena reached down and grabbed her wrist painfully.

“You still like Jiyong, why can’t you catch a hint that he’ll never like or even stand to look at a psychopath like you.” Selena hissed into her face as Jiyong watched Trang slowly cowering into her pillow.

“That’s all you’ll ever be. The girl that never plays fair, cheap tricks like overdosing so that you’re so called ‘loved one’ will come to your side to comfort you. Well, let me tell you something you Asian Barbie.” Selena hissed getting closer and closer to crushing her wrist.

“If I find you near or trying to hurt my cousin and her boyfriend’s relationship, hang nails, split ends and stray hairs will be the least of your worries. I’ll come back for you, I’ll find you, I have friends in high places here that can and will track you down by your disgusting odor so I can hang you myself. Watch you squeal in pain before I strangle you myself.” Selena threatened as Jiyong’s jaw dropped in surprise.

“You pissed off the wrong family.” Selena said lasting before letting her arm go and walking backwards. Trang just sat there in surprise of what she just heard thrown in her face. She was both worried, scared but at the same time pissed beyond reason. Soon enough a nurse had walked in to see the three in the room.

“Oh, Jiyong-ssi, you’re here. Oh? Another visitor too?” The nurse asked gesturing over to Selena who bowed politely.

“I won’t be able to come and visit anymore.” Jiyong whispered to the nurse as Selena glared over at Trang, making sure that she would keep her lips shut while the nurse was around, even though with her current status no one would believe her anyways.

“Why not? She’s showing such progress with you here.” The nurse pointed out as Jiyong nodded and smiled.

“I understand that, but my schedule is going to be extremely packed then we leave back to the Korea next weekend.” Jiyong explained as the woman sighed before nodding.

“We understand and take it from here.” The nurse reassured before the pair finally left the room down the hall only to hear Trang screaming her lungs off with nurses frantically running to her side.

“One down, another to save.” Selena whispered tossing her phone to Jiyong who just stared at it confused.

“I hate you, bottom line hate you, but with you being so dense, anyone would have fallen for that es act, call her.” Selena urged as they climbed into the waiting van. Jiyong sighed looking down to it hesitantly dialing the number before putting it to his ear.

“Selena?” The voice he had longed to hear answered causing his heart to stop.

“Hoku-ah.” Jiyong answered as the line went quiet.

“What do you want?” She asked in monotone. How was he going to explain this problem this time?