Even if I didn't start the fight, i'll finish it....without a doubt

USA VIP's Fan Club

Jiyong’s POV…

I didn’t know when or what happened, but before I could comprehend anything Hoku was out of my arms and at the unfamiliar man that just walked into the office. She grabbed at his neck, viciously thrashing him back and forth on the ground with no consideration for anyone in the room.

“Jiyong! Get her off of him!” YG shouted as I blinked the fog away before reaching down to pull them apart.

“LET ME GO!” She shouted in pure rage, one that I wasn’t used to seeing, something was totally up.

“Sir, are you alright?” YG asked the man, helping him up from the ground before he nodded smirking over to Hoku which just made my blood boil.

“Get her out of here! We’ll talk about this later!” YG instructed as I nodded, quickly dragging her out of the room before I shut the door.

“Baby, calm down.” I whispered into her ear, still holding my arms around her, keeping her from leaving my side as we made it down to the rehearsal floors. The elevator doors opened and she snapped.

“LET ME GO!” She snapped kicking and screaming, getting everyone’s attention that they came out into the hallway to see that I had barely left the elevator before the door shut.

“HOKU!” Tyra shouted running over to help me. I didn’t know what to do or what I could do to calm her down, I didn’t even know what the heck was going on.

“Noona, what happened?” Seungri and the rest of the group ran over as I brought Hoku down to the ground in my lap, holding her and rocking her as she cried and screamed.

“Jiyong! LET ME GO!” She shouted as I buried my face into the back of her neck.

“No. Calm down.” I whispered kissing the back of her neck.

“What happened?” Top asked as I looked up to him panicking before shrugging.

“Some guy came up to the office and she just snapped, she tried to break his neck.” I explained as everyone’s eyes shot open before she finally quieted down.

“Let’s get in here.” Daesung offered holding open the next door empty rehearsal room where we quickly piled into.

“Baby, what happened?” I asked her finally kneeling in front of her as she sat on the bench.

“Who was it to make you like this?” Taeyang asked kneeling next to me before she sighed looking up with rage written across her face.

“Blake?” I asked hesitantly while she snapped again, shooting off the bench before myself and Taeyang grabbed her arms to keep her from running at him.

“Blake? Blake’s here?” Tyra asked as I looked around to see that once again Eden had not come in to work. I just nodded over to Tyra.

“YG said he had a meeting with an American promoter, then he walked in, that’s when she snapped.” I explained before she growled and began charging to the door where Top hyung grabbed her.

“You guys can’t hurt him, if he’s an American Promoter, he’s here to help with our activities in the states.” Daesung explained to the girls before they both practically collapsed onto the ground in front of us. I sighed, kneeling down on the ground before holding her in my arms.

“Baby, it’ll be ok. None of us, nor Youngbae will let him near her, alright?” I mentioned looking over to see Taeyang’s serious expression, like he also wanted to do what the girls were itching to do. Finally the girls had calmed down enough so that they could come into the other rehearsal room and watch us rehearse. We all kept our eyes on them as they kept their eyes at the door. We practiced for the award show, while keeping our eyes on the girls in the corner of the room, sitting there, silently.

“You think they’ll be ok?” Seungri asked hesitantly as we took a break.

“I don’t know.” I answered truthfully.

“I’ve never see Hoku-ah like that before.” Daesung admitted while I nodded in agreement. What happened next, no one was expecting, the door opened before slamming shut scaring everyone in the quiet room. I looked over quickly about to scold whoever it was before my eyes shot open in realization to the person now leaning against the closed door.

“Oh no.” I whispered looking to the girls as they stood slowly from their spots on the bench.

“Who’s the stiff?” Top hyung whispered over before I quickly looked back.

“That’s the Blake guy.” I whispered urgently running over, grabbing Hoku before she could lunge at him again while Top grabbed Tyra.

“Can we help you?” Taeyang asked through his teeth as the man smiled looking to each of us, almost as if judging us before he scoffed.

“Bunch of weirdo’s if you ask me.” He whispered under his breath while Hoku thrashed in my arms.

“I’m looking for Eden, is she here?” He then asked while Taeyang took a step forward before Daesung grabbed his arm.

“What do you want with Eden?” I asked finally while he connected his eyes with me.

“That is my business, no one else’s.” He added before I snorted. I already hated this guy and I didn’t even know him. I was tempted to let my girlfriend rip him apart like he was asking for but that would be a bad thing on my side.

 

Hoku’s POV…

I wanted nothing more than to jump out of Jiyong’s arm and grip his neck so tightly, to see his eyes roll back in his head.

“Jiyong, I don’t want to hurt you, so just let me go.” I whispered feeling the anger ripple from my toes to my head, causing my injury to sting in pain. I heard him sigh before shaking his head.

“Fine, I promise I won’t do anything, alright?” I then mentioned before he looked over my shoulder at me.

“Please don’t hurt him, we need him.” He pointed out causing me to smirk and nod. Carefully and slowly he hesitantly let go of me as I fixed my appearance.

“You’re watch dog?” Blake asked over while I hissed.

“The only thing keeping me back from running over and slitting your throat is the fact that they actually need you.” I hissed causing him to laugh sarcastically.

“Typical bunch of Asians, can’t do anything for themselves.” He mumbled causing me to hiss annoyed.

“Why you son of a ?” Tyra hissed annoyed marching over before I ran over and caught her arm.

“Tyra, don’t.” I mentioned never letting my glare leave him.

“Hoku, this bastard just stomped all over Jiyong, you’re just gonna stand here and take it?” She asked outraged before I smirked.

“Unfortunately, he’s not worth my time or effort since we all know all I have to do is hit him once again before he runs off to his father.” I teased causing Tyra to laugh and pat my back. Blake hissed before taking a step towards me as I stepped in front of Tyra, unscathed.

“You little .” He whispered while I snorted.

“If I’m a that makes you a man .” I whispered amused while he growled stepping towards me again.

“You better watch what you say, or your boy toy over there may not get to go to the states for your clubs activities.” He hissed as Tyra pulled me back in realization.

“Hoku, calm down.” She whispered as I glared at Blake.

“You have some nerve coming here after what you did.” I hissed narrowing my eyes while he smiled.

“some nerve? I’m just coming here to claim what is rightfully mine.” He whispered before I heard a growl rip from behind us.

“She’s not yours!” Taeyang snapped while Blake blinked in surprise before a smirk spread across his face.

“She’s not yours either.” He spoke back causing Taeyang to thrash in Seungri and Jiyong’s arms.

“I just want my lovely and forgiving girl back so I can her brains out again, keep her away from you es and show her who she belongs to. There’s nothing you s can do about it.” He mentioned smirking as I hissed, clenching my fists angrily.

“And what are you two going to do about it? You’re brothers aren’t here to protect you anymore.” He spat at us while I laughed evilly.

“You’re gonna wish my brothers were the ones attacking you when I get through with you.” I hissed back amused as he looked to me then to Jiyong. He took another step towards me, then another before he was standing inches away from me. I watched hesitantly as his chin dipped low enough so that he could whisper in my ear.

“You think you’re new boy toy can save you? All he is, is a good for nothing Asian celebrity that means nothing to the states, a mole on the earth if I could describe them. I could care less if I give them the deal or not, they’re not worth my time or effort. So why don’t you run back to your smoking pimp and pass over Eden, so I can just leave like none of this happened? Now what do you say to that?” he asked stepping away, smirking proudly. I just stood there, watching him stand there proudly as my blood boiled over the edge.

“What do I say?” I mentioned again while he nodded.

“How about, over my dead body.” I hissed uncaring about anything as I jumped across the space to his neck, tackling him to the ground before I began to pound his face in.

“YOU SICK BASTARD!” I snapped punching him mercilessly as he grabbed my face and rolled my over, that’s when he began to hit me back.

“YA!” A voice shouted as he was pulled off of me, I was pulled up coughing blood up and looking over to his swollen face smirking.

“Come at me again, I dare YOU!” I snapped kicking over at him before a figure stepped in between us. It was YG.

“Sir, did you see what she did to me?” Blake began acting innocent as TOP put a hand on his shoulder to stop him. YG looked to me concerned feeling the stabbing pain in my lip and the throbbing pain in my cheek. He then sighed and turned his attention back to Blake.

“I am sorry sir.” He said bowing as we all gasped.

“Sir!” I shouted before YG turned and glared at me causing me to quiet down as Jiyong held a wet cloth to my lip.

“I am sorry sir, but we will not be working with you from here on out.” YG then said as we all stared at him surprised.

“Excuse me?” Blake asked outraged before YG took a step back to stand next to me.

“You have to remember the place you are in son, this is YG, each room is wired with mics and cameras. Did you think no one would hear your outburst?” YG asked as I smirked through blood stained teeth to the now seething man.

“.” He cursed while I shrugged out of Jiyong’s arms before stepping forward.

“If I find you near Eden, I’ll make that already swollen face unreadable.” I threatened as he looked around the room and to the security at the door.

“You’ll regret this.” He whispered as YG snapped his fingers signaling for the security guards to come in and take him away. I sighed, slightly relieved as they dragged him away and off the buildings property.

“I’m so sorry sir.” I quickly apologized before looking up to see him smiling.

“This is an amazing woman you got her Jiyong, don’t you lose her.” YG teased as Jiyong laughing and held the wet rag to my bleeding lip.

“What are we going to do about the state concerts now?” Seungri asked as I sighed.

“I’m sorry guys, this is all my fault.” I whispered embarrassed and hurt that I had hurt their chance.

“No Hoku-ah, it’s not your fault. Any of us would have done the same.” Daesung reassured patting my shoulder as I nodded.

“We’ll figure out something, as long as you are alright?” YG mentioned as I looked up nodding.

“I’m fine.” I added before he smiled and nodded, sighing as he walked out the room.

“Let me see.” Jiyong said turning me to him so that he could see my face.

“Oh, he got you good in your cheek.” Taeyang mentioned before I scoffed.

“I got him good in his…..face.” I mentioned causing them all to chuckle.

“I would hate to piss you off noona.” Seungri teased as Top oppa walked over with a small ice pack that I took and held to my throbbing cheek.

“Thanks oppa.” I said before Jiyong sat me down next to him.

“What about Eden?” Tyra asked as I looked up to her.

“She’s at the dorm, it’s surrounded by security, so as long as you have no authorization to be there, he can’t get to her.” I mentioned before she sighed and nodded.

“Now we have to figure out another way to get to the states.” Taeyang sighed sitting across from us. We sat there for a while in silence, thinking and replaying what happened in the last few minutes before my eyes shot open in realization.

“My dad.” I whispered staring into space as everyone turned to me.

“What about your dad?” Top asked as I smiled shooting out of my seat, immediately regretting it when I grew dizzy holding my head.

“Wow, head rush.” I said as Jiyong sat me back down.

“Be careful baby.” He whined as I sighed pushing his nagging self away.

“My dad owns a financial company.” I explained as their eyes shot open.

“I can ask him to fund the trip.” I mentioned smiling as they all looked around expectantly. Even if it was my fault, it was my responsibility to fix it.