What's his deal?

USA VIP's Fan Club

Bold & Italicized in Korean

Jiyong’s POV…

I was hesitant to leave her at the studio with Maknae, but I didn’t need anyone to get suspicious of me, and ask me questions I didn’t how to reply to. I sighed nodding in agreement to leaving Seungri to watch over her before I began to leave. Standing at the door, I felt a sudden urge to turn around, just when I did turn around; I wasn’t shocked the least to see Donghae watching me intently as I left. I just smirked knowingly before bowing my head slightly before making my exit. The ride to the agency was quiet, everyone was exhausted already but we were far from done for the day. Finally getting the company, I climbed out from the back seat before grabbing my hat and putting it on, since I had left my jacket back with her.

“Ji!” A voice called out softly as I shut the door and looked over to see TOP hyung gesturing for me to follow him as I looked at him confused.

“I’ll meet you guys up there.” I said confusingly to the 3 others as they nodded too busy in arguing about something between each other. I willingly followed TOP hyung down the stairs to the underground parking lot before he stopped and turned to me.

“What’s your deal?” He asked suddenly as I looked at him confused with my hands in my pants pocket.

“What deal?” I asked defensively as he tilted his head, narrowing his eyes at me.

“With Hoku.” He pointed out while my heart did a full flip before fluttering.

“What?” I asked acting confused causing him to snort before he slowly walked towards me, stopping 2 feet from me.

“Why are you suddenly acting like the male character from a romance drama?” He asked as my eyes  shot open a bit behind my sunglasses.

“What are talking about?” I asked through my teeth as he sighed before smiling and looking up to me.

“Ji, I can read you like a book. You like Hoku, don’t you?” He asked as my eyes shot open even wider before I snorted.

“Why would I? I barely know her.” I pointed out looking away before feeling the stare I was still receiving.

“What?” I whined annoyed by the glare to see Top hyung still staring at me.

“Fine, if you don’t wanna tell me why you’re acting like a jealous wreck whenever that photographer talked to her.” He grumbled walking past me before I quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

“I don’t know what’s going on.” I mumbled unsure of the situation causing him to turn to me and smile.

“Let me ask you one thing first.” He started as I narrowed my eyes looking at him accusingly.

“What?” I asked suspiciously causing him to laugh.

“She’s the ‘fangirl’ you met the other night, isn’t she?” He asked cockily as I snorted before letting his arm go.

Yah, yah, yah.” I mentioned annoyed as he smiled.

“Well from where I’m looking, it seems you got something going on with her. Maybe not ‘with, with’ her but you definitely like her in some way.” He said as I sighed ruffling my hair annoyed before my phone began going off.

“What does he want now?” I mumbled pulling it out of my pocket already knowing it was maknae.

“What?” I asked annoyed onto the line.

“Um, we just got here to the agency but there’s something I need to tell you.” He said nervously as I squinted my eyes knowing something was up.

“What did you do?” I asked accusingly as he laughed nervously.

“I swear it wasn’t my fault, Hoku-noona said she wouldn’t go if we didn’t so I agreed.” He said as I looked at TOP hyung confused.

“Go where?” I asked annoyed with the 21 questions.

“That photographer from today.” He said as I growled at the mention of that man.

“Yah! What about him?” I asked through my teeth as Seungri sighed.

“He asked Hoku to go for drinks with him. He suggested us going if she wasn’t comfortable, so she asked and I said yes.” He explained in one breath causing me to groan annoyed before sighing. I was a bit hesitant about letting her go alone, since seeing the way he looked at her, for some reason I didn’t trust him.

“Whatever. Where is she anyways?” I asked suddenly interested.

“She’s in the building already. She went to the rehearsal room.” He said causing me to nod.

“We’ll meet you there.” I said quickly before hanging up.

“What’s up now?” Top hyung asked as I groaned annoyed.

“We’re going out for drinks tonight.” I mentioned as he looked at me confused.

“And that’s a bad thing….how?” he asked still not seeing it as I began walking away.

“Because that bastard from the shoot’s gonna be there.” I shouted back, hearing him laugh before he walked to catch up with me.

 

Hoku’s POV…

Slipping his jacket over my shoulders, I took a quick selca of myself in the bathroom mirror before slipping my phone back into my bag.

“Hoku! We need to get to the rehearsal room, hurry up!” Tyra’s voice shouted through the door as I snorted. I was in the bathroom, fixing my slightly smudged makeup from sleeping before walking out.

“There, better?” I asked gesturing to my no longer swollen eyes. Tyra and Eden stood in front of me tilting their heads from side to side before nodding.

“y.” Tyra teased as I snorted and began walking past them.

“So what are we supposed to do at their rehearsals?” Eden asked as I pulled out my camera.

“Well since it’ll be spoiling it if we recorded their rehearsals, I’m sure YG just wants us to take pictures and witness it firsthand. Then write our diary comments about it on the page.” I explained in the only logical reason I knew before they nodded. We climbed into the elevator, riding it to the second floor as it opened showing a group of 4 girls now standing in front of us. My eyes almost immediately shot open in realization as the girls looked at us.

“Ah, 2NE1.” I pointed out quickly bowing as Tyra and Eden followed suit.

“Oh, hi.” Dara said bowing confused as I stood up and smiled.

“We’re the fan club team from the states here for Big Bang.” I explained showing them my badge as they nodded in realization before bowing.

“Ah, we finally get to meet you then.” Minzy cheered running over and hugging me as I hugged her back slightly shocked.

“I’m Hoku Fernandez, this is Tyra Salsbury and Eden Ortiz.” I introduced as they bowed.

“I’m…” CL started as I put my hand up laughing.

“We’re huge fans of you guys.” I pointed out as she laughed before nodding.

“Wow Hoku-ssi, you have really pretty eyes.” Bom Unnie said leaning in and staring at me causing me to blush and look away.

“Thanks.” I said bowing my head embarrassed as CL laughed.

“Well it’s nice to finally meet you guys but we’re off to a schedule.” CL said sliding past us into the still open elevator before we stepped out.

“Yah! We need to hang out before you guys go home too.” Dara said as we smiled and eagerly nodded.

“It was nice meeting you guys again.” Bom said waving just as the elevator door began to close.

“Wow, they are so much prettier in person.” Eden whispered as I nodded and turned before walking down the hall to the loud bass playing.

“Wait! Let’s play something.” Tyra said grabbing our arms to stop us as I looked over confused.

“You wanna play a game in the middle of a hallway at YG?” I asked flabbergasted as she snorted before shutting me up.

“Let’s see who can guess what song they are playing.” She pointed out as my eyes shot open in competitiveness before I nodded vigorously.

“What should the loser do?” Eden asked as we all looked up in wonder.

“I say whoever loses has to give their bias a back hug.” I pointed out teasingly as their eyes shot open followed by a vicious blush.

“Are you insane?!” Tyra shouted in a whisper pushing me against the wall causing me to laugh.

“What? It’s just a suggestion, I mean, come on, you weren’t thinking it?” I asked over as they sighed before we stood there in thought.

“Oh let’s just go with my suggestion before we’re standing here all day.” I whined stomping my foot annoyed. Truth be told, when someone had a challenge for me, I never turned it down. It was my fail in many situations but I couldn’t help being the competitive person I was. They just looked at me rolling their eyes only causing me to smirk over to them.

“Unless you guys know you’re going to lose?” I said proudly looking down to my fingernails as they snorted and scoffed.

“NO way!” Tyra shouted at me outraged causing me to smirk.

“Plan success. “ I mumbled smiling as her eyes shot open before groaning in annoyance.

“I hate it when you do that!” She shouted pointing at me knowing that I had just won that part of the game. I just laughed before smiling at them.

“Fine, we get to listen to it for 10 seconds then make our guess.” Eden added as I smiled and nodded shutting my eyes before listening to the beat of the music. For some strange reason, it was hard to place exactly what song it was from the beat of the song.

“Time!” Tyra shouted as I opened my eyes before smirking.

“Gara Gara Go!” Eden quickly said as Tyra’s eyes shot open looking over to her.

“Hey! I was going to say the samething!” She snapped annoyed as I laughed.

“It sounds like hands up to me.” I said cockily walking down the hallway towards the door. I quickly opened it before hearing the lyrics blast out into the hallway at us.

 

Hot na natsu no taiyouIt’s about time hajimeyou

Time to party here fo’ sho

Take the party down! Oh!

 

I immediately froze on the spot hearing the ‘Gara Gara Go!’ lyrics flowing towards us before Tyra and Eden walked past me into the room with proud smirks to the closest empty benches. I cursed silently walking in before silently shutting the door just as the song finished.

“Oh? You guys are finally here.” A voice said as I looked up annoyed with the situation to see Daesung smiling at us. I just groaned ignoring him before walking over to another bench and sitting down with my head hanging between my legs in despair.

“Why did I have to bet that?” I whispered whining gripping the jacket still in my hand before I felt a presence.

“What’s wrong?” Youngbae asked as I looked up to his worried expression before sighing as Tyra and Eden walked over.

“Oh nothing, she just lost a bet so we’re waiting for her to do it.” Tyra said proudly as Taeyang, Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri looked at us confused.

“What does she have to do?” Seunghyun asked confused but slightly interested.

“Oh that she has to..” Eden started causing my eyes to shoot open before I jumped over at her to hold my hand to tightly.

“I swear if you open your lips once more, I’ll release your biggest secret to everyone in this room.” I hissed quietly into her face as her eyes shot open in shock before I hesitantly climbed off.

“Are you feeling alright now?” A voice asked suddenly causing me to look over and see GD looking at me with an unreadable expression causing me to nod before realizing the jacket in my hands.

“Oh? Thank you for letting me use this, and for carrying me to the couch.” I said standing and walking over before bowing my head to him. I passed the jacket out to him before he nodded seeming confused, taking it from me. I quickly took my seat blushing as Tyra and Eden giggled.

“Anyways, guys this is the team from the states!” Youngbae announced to the dancers who then came over towards us smiling.

We met the dancers one by one, who barely spoke any English at all, but nonetheless they were all cool and amazing dancers from what we saw.

They’re really pretty.” One of the dancers whispered causing me to smile down to my lap and look over to see GD looking at me expectantly.

Hey! Keep your eyes to yourself.” Seungri scolded one of them in a whine as Tyra and Eden looked between them confused.

“Omo? Does Seungri-oppa already have dibs on an American girl?” One of the female dancers teased as I looked back down to my lap.

“No, but someone else does.” He whispered as I looked up quickly interested to see Seungri look at GD, then TOP and then Youngbae who in turn took turns hitting him. I could understand what he was saying, but that didn’t mean it made any sense to me. I just sat there trying to process what was being said before the door to the studio open scaring us a bit. We all looked over just as YG walked in with a tray full of fruits and food. My team quickly stood and bowed to him as respect before he smiled at me and walked over.

“I was hoping you were here.” He said as I looked at him confused before he walked over and handed me the tray. I looked at it confused before up to him.

“What’s with the food YG?” Seunghyun asked confused as he smiled before looking at me.

“I don’t need you collapsing on the job again because you are too busy to eat.” He explained as my eyes shot open and I blushed embarrassed.

“Thank you.” I said genuinely thankful, taking the food as he smiled and nodded.

“Yah!! Don’t you guys have rehearsing to do!? Get back to work you punks!” He shouted angrily in a tone that surprised us before he turned to us laughing. We just laughed nervously along with him before he walked out of the room.

“What the heck was that?” Eden whispered from behind me as I shrugged my shoulders still in shock before shaking my head.

“That was scary.” Tyra pointed out as I looked down to the food sitting in the tray before smiling.

“You better make sure you eat that.” A voice said as I looked up through my bangs to see GD stretching while looking at me. I was a bit surprised that he did sound genuinely worried about me eating.

“I mean, we don’t need you passing out again. It’s burdensome on us.” He said composing himself before turning away from me. I just smiled and nodded, taking a seat with the tray in my lap before I began nibbling on the apple slices there.

“So Seungri said we’re going out for drinks tonight?” Daesung pointed out as I about choked back on the apple slice before looking over to Seungri.

“You told them?” I whispered panicking as he nodded confused.

“I did say we were going to go to.” He pointed out as I sighed.

“I see.” I whispered looking down to the fruit in my lap.

“You don’t want us to interrupt your drink session?” A voice asked slightly hissing as I looked up already annoyed.

“Maybe I don’t.” I hissed as his eyes shot open in flames before over to me.

“Then it’s true?” He asked with his hands on his hips towards me, while all the dancers stopped their conversation to listen in on us.

“What’s true?” Seunghyun asked suddenly walking over when he noticed the tension.

“Nothing.” I added smiling over to him as he looked between us.

“Why don’t you just admit it?” GD added shutting his eyes tightly as I sighed before standing up, placing the tray down.

“I need to use the restroom, excuse me.” I said bowing to them.

“But we just went to the bathroom.” Tyra pointed out worried as I smiled over to her before leaving. I was getting nowhere fast with that man. Being the arrogant self he was, everything he had been pointing out had to be true to him. I don’t know if I’ll be able to last any more here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Figured I would add a chapter as my thanksgiving gift to you before I pig out in a moment. Lol! I'll try and upload another chapter before I heda off the sleep tonight. I'm on a roll right now, and I have to stop to join the familia.....