Sudden Meeting with YG?

USA VIP's Fan Club

Bold & Italicized in Korean

Bold & Red in Japanese

 

Hoku’s POV…

The next morning I was rudely awakened from my sleep when I felt someone jumping on my bed.

“Ugh.” I groaned annoyed rolling to lie on my stomach away from the sudden attack of the sunlight now shining through my open sliding door.

“Hoku!” The voice rang as I snorted at the familiarity of the voice.

“Who the hell let you in here?!” I shouted annoyed grabbing the nearest pillow, charging it as a weapon towards the oblivious attacker.

“Noona!” He shouted from under my attack as I sighed lying back into my bed annoyed.

“That’s what you get for jumping on her bed.’ A voice spoke as I peeked out from under my pillows to see Tyra and Eden smirking from the door.

“We told you she doesn’t like that.” Eden smirked over to the Maknae who was still rubbing his head.

“Yah! Where the hell were you two yesterday?!” I shouted jumping off the bed before charging at the two unexpected females standing at the door.

“Oh oh.” Eden whispered before running across the hall to Tyra’s room, shutting and locking the door behind them. I banged on the door mercilessly annoyed with them.

“Hoku, we’re sorry.’ Tyra whined through the door as I snorted.

“Whatever, you guys ditched me with the mess so you could go and jump TOP Oppa’s band wagon!” I shouted through the door at Tyra causing her to gasp.

“You had with TOP!” Eden shouted shocked by the meaning behind our secret code words.

“Band Wagon?” Seungri asked confused from behind me as I snorted looking to him.

“Stop eaves dropping.” I whined before banging on the door.

“Where were you yesterday Eden?!” I shouted annoyed banging on the door again.

“Hoku calm down, I was out with Bae oppa.” She whined nervously as I hissed.

“Doing what?!” I shouted waiting for an answer.

“We were out.” She said again as I growled before kicking the door.

“If you were in his pants, so help me god I will castrate him in front of you!” I shouted angrily as she swung the door open before dropping to my feet.

“No, no, no, we were at the YG building recording for his solo.” She whined holding my legs as I stared down confused.

“Solo?” I asked confused causing her to slowly nod.

“It’s supposed to be a secret till after the concerts.” She whined gripping my legs as I sighed, gently kicking her off of me.

“Yah, it’s supposed to be a secret till YG released the statement.” Seungri whispered from behind me as I sighed in relief.

“Whatever.” I mumbled walking back into the room to grab a change of clothes.

“Wait? Then why are you here?” I asked confused turning to look at Seungri who just smiled.                       

“I’m giving you guys a ride to YG.” He said smiling as I sighed and nodded in agreement. I quickly dressed into a pair of black leggings, and a short sleeve grey fitting dress over it, reaching down to mid-thigh. Daesung had helped pick it out for me yesterday, and surprisingly it looked adorable on me. I pulled it down a bit, before sighing in content. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun, slipping my reading glasses over my makeup covered face, I settled on a pair of simple sandals.

“Noona!” A voice whined from behind the room door as I snorted.

“I’m coming! I ‘m coming!” I shouted grabbing my usual bag before walking over and opening the door.

“Omo, you look beautiful Noona!” He chirped looking down at me outfit causing me to smile.

“Thanks, it’s the dress you two picked out yesterday.” I pointed out to it as he smiled proudly. The drive to the building was a quiet one, we were supposed to be having a meeting with YG about upcoming activities that were just added. Don’t know what it was but I was excited nonetheless. We got there about 10 minutes after we were planning thanks to a huge accident that was around the block.

“Hurry, we’re late!” I shouted to the girls who were taking their sweet time getting out of the car. I ended up resorting to pushing them out before I took off running towards the building. Since we’ve been working a lot lately, YG had inputted our prints to the print reader, so I quickly scanned my thumb before the door shot open. There was no time for the elevator since we were already 10 minutes late so I turned towards the stairs in a sprint.

“Hoku! Wait!” Tyra’s voice shouted from below somewhere as I ignored and continued to the 7th floor, barging through the door onto the floor. Sounding like I had just ran a marathon, I took off running towards his office door, quickly knocking.

“Come in!” A voice shouted from the other side as I barged in out of breath to see the shocked faces of Teddy, the 4 Big Bang members, YG, Kush and a few of their managers.

“Hoku-ah, hey are you ok?” Bae asked standing worried as I held onto the doorknob for dear life breathing heavily.

“Sorry…..we’re…..late…..accident….on…corner…” I gasped through my ragged breathing before YG smiled confusing me.

“Mr. Kim called about 20 minutes ago to let us know you would all be running late.” He said calmly as I hissed through my teeth annoyed, fixing my glasses before glaring over my shoulder to the 3 that were casually walking towards me.

“Bastards.” I whispered annoyed as they shrugged.

“We tried to tell you downstairs, but you were too eager to get here.” Eden mentioned walking past me, hand on my shoulder before walking over to an empty spot on the couches. I sighed shutting my eyes tightly annoyed before shutting the door.

“I hate you.” I glared at Tyra causing her to smile and sit down.

“Ok, now that you all are here, let’s get started.” YG instructed opening a pamphlet before I took a seat next to him nodding.

“The reason for this sudden meeting is simple. It has both to do with the fan club and with Big Bang.” He started causing me to nod and listen in interested.

“I’m asking the guys to each do their number one solo songs to put together in an English album.” He said as my eyes shot open understanding him.

“What? What is it?” Eden asked over urgently as I cleared my throat noticing YG’s confused expression.

“She can understand you YG.” GD said immediately as I blushed bowing my head apologetically to him.

“You could understand us this whole time, and you never said anything?” He asked confused as I laughed nervously before pointing to the girls.

“They made me do it.” I explained as he sighed and nodded.

“Before we start is there any other language you speak?” He asked fully turning to me as I sheepishly nodded causing them to watch closely.

“You do?” Daesung asked surprised as I nodded.

“Japanese.” I mentioned in a whisper as Seungri gasped.

“Yes! Secret talks with noona!” He cheered causing me to laugh and look at the confused faces.

“Perfect, I was going to hire a Japanese translator next month for their Japanese promotions, but now that I know that, would you be so kind to offer us your services?” YG asked professionally as I looked up shocked.

“You want me to be their translator?” I asked gesturing to the guys as he nodded.

“Seungri is the only one that is close to fluent on the language, Youngbae-ah is good at it also, but the others still need a translator.” He informed as I nodded slowly in understanding.

“Well I would be there anyways right?” I asked making a point as he smiled and nodded.

“I can help.” I reassured as he smiled and nodded.

“That’ll save a lot of money and time for me.” He said in relief causing me to laugh and look away.

“I’m guessing the other girls don’t know Korean?” he asked softly as I laughed nervously before shaking my head.

“Could you translate then since Big Bang’s managers don’t know English all that well?” He asked as I smiled and nodded before looking to the girls.

“They want me to be their translator at their Japanese promotions next month and to also translate the meeting to you because the others have a hard time understanding or keeping up with English.” I explained to the girls the conversation before they nodded.

“I want each member to come out with 1 or 2 of their solo songs in English, to put together in a album to attract more attention in the states.” YG informed to the members, band and myself causing me to nod.

“YG wants the members to each release 1 or 2 of their solo songs in English to make an English album, attracting more attention in the states.” I explained to the girls as they nodded leaning in interested.

“This will have to do with the team because I need you all to help the guys are their pronunciations with words.” He said turning to me causing me to smile and nod.

“He wants us to work with the guys on their English Pronunciation for the album.” I translated before looking to YG.

“Then on top of that, I would like each of the members to also reshoot their MV for one song using the English lyrics.” He said as I smiled in surprise and excitement.

“He also wants them to shoot an English MV for one of the songs.” I explained as the girls slightly squealed. We discussed the songs the guys would be doing, Taeyang chose Wedding Dress and I need a girl, Daesung chose Wings, Seungri chose VVIP and Strong Baby, TOP chose Turn it up loud and Act like Nothings wrong, while GD chose Breathe and That XX. YG asked me to take as many notes as I could from the meeting which I did. I could feel the sudden stares from across the table from a certain leader the entire meeting, I would look over and connect my eyes with his before blushing and looking away. What happened the night before was still in my head? I needed to find the time to approach him and find out what happened.

“Ok, with that all said, I will make the schedules and send them to your managers for practices and shootings.” YG informed as the members and present managers to nod.

“Today we will start with English pronunciation, but I would like to speak to the ladies first, so please meet them in the studio.” YG informed the guys who nodded confused before standing. I hesitantly looked up at Ji, who was surprisingly looking at me already worried. I just smiled and nodded at him before he walked out behind the others.

“YG wants to talk to us alone.” I mentioned to the nervous and confused girls in front of me.

“You girls are doing an amazing job on the fan club.” YG immediately started causing us all to smile.

“In all honesty, Hoku treats that page like her own child.” Tyra teased causing me to blush and nervously laugh.

“That’s so good to hear.” He praised as I smiled.

“As Hoku explained to you earlier, I’m asking the guys to re-film one of their chosen songs, an English version.” He started as they girls nodded in acknowledgement.

“With that being said, I have a favor to ask of you 3.” He said as my eyes shot open in surprise before I looked to him hesitantly.

“What can we 3 help with?” Eden asked confused causing YG to laugh.

“There is a very important job I would like to give you 3 aside from helping with their English.” He mentioned professionally as I looked to the girls nervous faces.

“Ok.” I said nodding as he smiled.

“Jiyong-ssi has picked That XX and Breathe as his English remakes; he has also picked those two for the re-filming for MV’s.” He said looking at me only causing me to nod and blush all at the same time.

“Yes.” I spoke up finally before he smiled.

“He needs a female lead for both.” He suddenly said as my eyes shot open before blushing.

“Yes! She’ll do it!” Eden shouted before I could even blink.

“She’ll be glad too!” Tyra added causing YG to laugh and nod before looking at me for some kind of answer.

“Um…” I whispered unsure before looking at him.

“You don’t have to give me an answer now, but please do give me an answer before the ending of the week, alright?” He asked carefully with a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

“I will.” I whispered as he patted my shoulder before turning to the other girls.

“And onto the same note, both TOP-ssi and Youngbae-ah need lead girls also.” He said as they blushed causing me to laugh.

“They’ll do it.” I whispered laughing as they both eagerly nodded causing him to clap once in relief.

“I’ll wait for your answer by the ending of the week, we’ll start filming after returning in 2 weeks from Japan.” He explained as I nodded and sighed.

I didn’t know why I was being hesitant about saying yes to the one thing I had always dreamed about, being in GD’s MV, but I was for some strange reason. We were finally excused from his office before Tyra and Eden began screaming and squealing hugging each other.

“I’ll wait for you in the studio.” I mentioned walking away, wanting nothing to do with their current fangirling state. I reached the hallway between the stairs and elevator before choosing the stairs. I sighed walking down it slowly to the 3rd floor before coming out into the dark hallway. I had a lot of things on my mind, what GD did in the apartment complex last night, and what I was going to do with the Music video. I didn’t know what to do anymore.