This is War

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV…

It was stressful already and here I was, 6:30am, heading to YG alone under YG’s orders for some sort of meeting with him. I quickly got dressed for the day, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69312756 before I made my way to YG Building.

It was like our antennas were on alert for the next few days, after our little drama happening with a demon from our pasts, it grew awkward between everyone.

“I hate this.” I muttered as I stood staring at myself in the mirror. It had been 3 days since Blake called, there was still no word or sight of him like he had threatened. It was annoying us all to the point that I was barely sleeping just to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

“Damn it.” I cursed looking at myself closer in the mirror to see the dark circles hanging under my eyes. Putting my fingers to it, I pushed it up before sighing loudly annoyed. Pulling my bag up onto the counter of the bathroom, I pulled out a few cosmetics before applying a bit to my eyes, trying to conceal them from sight.  When I figured it was good enough, I finally stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Yawning quietly with my hand covering my mouth a figure jumped me from behind. I yelped in surprise before I turned around to the laughing figures to see 2NE1, I hadn’t seen them since meeting with them in Japan.

“Unnie.” Minzy whined still seeing that my forehead had a bandage on it.

“Are you alright Hoku-ah?” Bom then asked worried as I smiled and nodded.

“Just a scratch.” I reassured causing them to laugh.

“If it was just a scratch, you wouldn’t need stitches unnie.” CL mentioned causing me to smile and nod.

“I can’t believe you’re officially dating now! Welcome to the family!” Dara shouted cheering as I laughed embarrassed by their actions.

“It’s about time oppa found himself a stable relationship.” Minzy pointed out while I smiled, yawning for the hundreds time.

“Hey Hoku-ah, are you alright?” Bom asked worried as I sighed before nodding.

“Just tired is all.” I pointed out as they looked at each other concerned then to me.

“You have dark circles under your eyes that would even put Seungri at shame unnie.” CL pointed out as I reached in my bag for my glasses that Jiyong had sent me, large enough to cover my eyes.

“It’s alright girls, nothing to worry about, alright?” I reassured as they nodded over to me hesitantly.

“Take care of yourself, Jiyongie already worries about you too much.” Dara teased before I laughed and nodded.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright.” I reassured again before they nodded. We soon said our goodbyes as I walked towards the elevator, heading up to YG’s office where he had called for me. I was slightly confused with the weird call this morning from his secretary but I wasn’t about to ignore him. Climbing off the elevator and onto the floor my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Stopping halfway down the hallway, I reached into my back pocket before sighing when I saw the caller ID. Looking around the empty hallway I finally answered.

“Hey.” I answered smiling.

“Morning.” He answered as I smiled.

“Is that why you called me? To tell me good morning?” I asked amused before he chuckled a bit.

“Is it wrong for me to call my girlfriend to tell her good morning?” he asked back this time making me chuckle.

“Omo hyung, that’s so cheesy.” A voice gagged on the line causing me to smile.

“Ya! Get out of my room then!” Jiyong shouted back as I laughed.

“Well we’re almost ready to head out, you want me to stop by to pick you up?” he asked as I sighed.

“Actually.” I mentioned.

“What? What’s wrong?” He asked confused as I leaned against the wall looking down to the YG’s office.

“I’m already here.” I pointed out.

“Where?” He asked

“YG called me earlier this morning, he said there were something’s he wanted to talk with me about.” I explained before he sighed.

“You should have told me sooner, I would have come with you.” He whined causing me to smile.

“Sorry.” I added before he sighed.

“Nothing we can do about it, I’m sure it’s important or he wouldn’t have called.” He mentioned while I nodded.

“Yah, plus I’m late.” I mentioned before he chuckled.

“Well best to hang up then, I’ll meet you there when we arrive.” He added.

“Alright, I’ll see you then.” I added walking towards the door.

“I love you.” He mentioned causing me to smile.

“Saranghae.” I mentioned back as he laughed.

“Bye.” I hung up still laughing before I slipped my phone back into my pocket and knocked.
“Come in!” His voice called from the other side, quickly fixing my stripped blazer before I opened the door.

“Oh Hoku-ah.” YG mentioned as I looked into see YG, his secretary and Big Bang’s various managers. I bowed my head confused before I shut the door.

“I’m so glad you came.” He offered gesturing for me to come over and have a seat as I did so, sitting next to Jiyong’s manager who just smiled at me.

“Are you feeling alright Hoku-ssi?” Jiyong’s manager asked as I smiled and nodded, now having to remove my sunglasses.

“Hoku-ah, are you ill?” YG asked as I shook my head.

“No sir.” I mentioned as he continued to look at me concerned.

“You’re starting to look like Seungri, is everything ok?” He asked again before I smiled and nodded.

“Had a rough night sleeping last night, it’s alright.” I reassured before he nodded.

“How is your injury?” He asked as I nodded, I was actually excited to finally get the stitches out tomorrow morning as promised

“I’m sure you’re confused as to why I asked you here.” YG mentioned as I laughed nervously looking around before nodding.

“Don’t worry; you are not in trouble, far from it actually.” He added looking up to me from under his hat before I nodded.

“We have already discussed the MAMA Awards situation with you, right?” He asked while I nodded placing my bag onto my lap.

“Actually before that comes, we have a few offers from various places that we want your input on.” He mentioned as I continued to look at him confused.

“Why do you want my input sir?” I asked before he smiled.

“Have you ever heard of M-net Soundplex?” He asked as my eyes shot open before I nodded.

“Yes.” I answered.

“I want them to show on Soundplex this coming week.” He added as I nodded smiling.

“That sounds exciting.” I inputted before he nodded.

“They actually asked you to be an additional guest.” He added as I about choked back on my air.

“Excuse me?” I asked surprised before he pulled out a sheet of paper and slid it over the table at me. I picked up the paper hesitantly before turning it over to see that it was a fax with the M-net official print in the corner. Reading through the contents, I found out that it was a request offer for not only Big Bang, but also me and the team. I was surprised and shocked beyond reasoning.

“Why us?” I asked confused while they all chuckled.

“You dating Jiyong-ssi, and with the team being here, it’s big news.” YG’s secretary explained while I nodded.

“Are you guys interested?” YG asked while I smiled and eagerly nodded.

“I would never turn down an opportunity down like this.” I admitted causing him to laugh and nod.

“Good because I had already announced it on the fan page and our official webpage.” He spoke as my eyes shot open before I smiled.

“Tickets for the show are selling out quickly.” He added while I nodded in understanding.

“One more thing about that matter.” He added as I looked up confused to see him looking around the room to the others present.

“I happen to run across a security tape of someone in the old recording studios.” He mentioned as my eyes shot open in surprised before my head hung low.

“I didn’t know you could play the piano.” He mentioned surprised as I sighed.

“It was one of my secrets from childhood.” I mentioned peeking out through my bangs that hung from my beanie.

“I have a favor to ask.” He then said as I hesitantly looked up to him, worried about what he was about to ask me.

“Jiyong-ssi will perform ‘Crayon’ and ‘That XX’ for the shows mini concert. Would it be ok for you to play the instrumental to ‘That XX’?” He asked as my eyes widened.

“Um.” I spoke nervously looking down to my bag.

“It’s alright if you choose not to, we have another pianist that can fill in. I’m not trying to pressure you, but seeing that you all will be on the show anyways, I wanted to know if you wanted the duet with Jiyong.” He added before I sighed looking up to him.

“I made a promise with Jiyong about that, so in all due respect sir, you would have to have permission from him first before I agree.” I spoke before he nodded in understanding, then we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Who could that be?” YG whispered standing quickly.
“Come in.” He announced as I looked over my shoulder expectantly, sure enough it was Jiyong.

“Oh Jiyong, the very person I wanted to see.” YG smiled as Jiyong bowed shutting the door before walking over to my side, sitting on the arm rest before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“What’s going on?” Jiyong asked confused as he looked down to me worried before I quickly looked away knowing that he had seen my face.

“I just gave Hoku-ah a proposal that she in turn said she had promised you something about it.” YG said as Jiyong sat there confused.

“You promised me what?” He asked as I sighed looking up to him.

“He found out I play.” I whispered before he quickly looked back to YG.

“Security tapes.” He added before Jiyong sighed.

“Yes, I made her promise that she’ll only play for me, why? Is there a problem?” Jiyong then asked as YG smiled.

“You’re all to make an appearance on this week’s ‘M-net Soundplex’. They want Hoku-ah and the team also present as guests.” He explained as Jiyong sat there surprised.

“What has any of this got to do with Hoku playing the piano?” Jiyong then asked while YG looked to me.

“YG asked if I would play the instrumental to your ‘That XX’ for the shows mini concert.” I explained before feeling him scoot closer to me.

“Baby, it’s up to you.” He whispered as I looked up to him to see his reassuring expression then to my hands.

“I’ll do it.” I mentioned before YG clapped once in excitement.

“That’s great to hear, I’ll have our pianist teach it to you.” He added before I quickly shook my head.

“I already know it.” I answered as he took a seat confused.

“I’ve played it for Jiyong once before.” I added before he smirked over to Jiyong before nodding.

“Alright, well aside from that, that is all I wanted to speak with you about.” YG offered before I nodded standing alongside Jiyong bowing my head to him.

“I have a meeting with some American promoters.” YG informed as we nodded handing him back the fax before someone knocked on the door.

“Oh that must be him.” YG informed as Jiyong and I bowed our head ready to leave before the door opened in front of us. We bowed our heads to whoever just walked in before I lifted my head. My hands clenched into fists, my blood boiled higher, and growl ripped through my teeth.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Jiyong whispered into my ear holding his arm around my shoulder as I glared at the man.

“Nice seeing you again, Hoku.” He spoke professionally before I lunged out for his neck. This was war.