Intuition or nerves?

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV…

We were quickly escorted out of the building and to a waiting van after Big Bang finished their press interview. It was a large version of our vans back in Korea so we all fit in the van comfortably.

“Noona, thank you for bringing Selena back.” Seungri suddenly spoke as I looked over to him smiling.

“No problem Seungri, I told you I would take care of it.” I mentioned smiling seeing the way Selena was finally smiling, Seungri had his smile back, that’s all that I cared about.

“You ok?” A voice asked as I looked over to the hand now holding mine and up the arm to its owner.

“Huh?” I asked unsure as what he asked before he sighed.

“Are you ok? You look exhausted.” He whispered massaging my knuckles only causing me to smile.

“Jiyong,  I’m fine, I’m so proud of you.” I whispered back causing him to smile before he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

“Soo Jin got you guys dresses to change into for the after party, so we’ll just drive by the hotel for you to change.” Jiyong announced into the van I looked over confused.

“What’s wrong with what we’re wearing now?” I asked over while he scanned me before meeting my eyes.

“Well, you can’t dance in that dress, you’ll be falling all over the place.” He whispered before I snorted and elbowed him. We pulled up on the hotel, the girls climbed out while the men waited in the van.

“I still don’t see why we have to change.” Selena whispered as I smiled climbing into the elevator behind them.

“Well I wouldn’t mind changing, this dress is starting to get itchy.” Tyra muttered as I looked over to see her scratching the back of her leg annoyed.

“I’ll probably get this dress ripped off of me if someone accidentally steps on the end.” I pointed out causing the girls to laugh.

“Maybe you should leave it on then, Jiyong would enjoy that.” Selena teased before I snorted looking over to her while the others laughed.

“Stephanie’s probably the only one that can wear that dress to the party and look normal, unlike us.” I pointed out as Stephanie looked down to herself before laughing. We climbed off the elevator and to my room where all the guys stylists were waiting.

“Hey guys.” I said walking in as they looked up and smiled.

“Alright, we don’t have much time, we’ll just change your dresses.” Soo Jin said as the members stylists separated and got to work on each of us. I was the only one with my hair up, so Soo Jin took the free time to pull out the pins and let my hair comfortably fall down my back.

after party

“Ugh, that feels so much better, it felt like my hair was about to fall out.” I mentioned the moment Soo Jin took the last pin out allowing me to put my fingers through my hair freely. She just chuckled and helped me out of my awards dress and into the dress waiting for me.

“So we’re keeping the same color scheme?” I asked watching as she zipped up the back of the short party dress.

“Jiyong-ssi, personally picked this dress out for you, so did the others.” She pointed out as I smoothed down the ends before nodding in acknowledgement.

“I like it.” I whispered before she clapped once, pulling out a pair of heels for me to wear.

“Here’s a bracelet and ring for you to wear.” She added holding them out as I took them, slipping them on before walking out into the room to see everyone’s outfits.

“I can so tell Seungri picked out that dress.” I pointed over to Selena who looked up to me from strapping her heels before snorting.

“Did he pick this one out?” She said flipping her hair over her shoulder before I nodded.

“Figured.” She muttered standing up before fixing the length of it. We all were finally ready to go out for the night again.

“Everyone ready?” I called into the room before Eden and Tyra ran over in their heels.

“I feel like a Barbie tonight.” Tyra whined as I looked over to her overly pink dress. We walked out into the hallway and into the elevator.

“Just a heads up, if any of you leave tonight with one of the guys, let me know first so I’m not freaking out, trying to find you.” I mentioned before they nodded while others blushed.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.” I chanted smiling before Selena turned to me.

“You mean getting laid?” She asked calmly before I reached over and whacked her arm.

“Looks whose talking, you’ll be one of the very ones getting laid tonight, FOR SURE!” I retorted while she rolled her eyes and turned away.

“Or maybe, Eden or Stephanie will join the club.” Tyra teased pointing at the two blushing faces in front of us.

“ This is an after party right?” Tyra then asked while I adjusted my dress before nodding.

“Then that’ll mean other artists will be there, like, SHINee.” Eden whispered in realization while I nodded causing them to squeal.

“Fine, while you two are hanging out with SHINee, we’re gonna scope down Block B.” I mentioned standing next to Stephanie before wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

“Are you sure about that? Jiyong didn’t look too happy earlier.” Selena mentioned as I looked over to her confused.

“Unhappy? Why would he be mad?” I asked letting go of Stephanie before Selena sighed and looked to me.

“Just think, if Jiyong was a normal guy and he was a fanboy to a girl group, you’re telling me you wouldn’t get pissed if he sudden squealed and ran over to them asking for a picture, acting like you weren’t even there?” She asked while my eyes opened in realization.

“I didn’t even realize that.” I whispered chuckling sheepishly before Selena rolled her eyes.

“Yah, well, think twice the next time you do that.” Selena spoke again as the elevator door opened letting us out. We quickly walked into the freezing cold air, Tyra ripped open the door to see that the members were no longer in there.

“Where’d they go?” Eden asked Mr. Kim who was suddenly in the front seat.

“They went ahead separately.” He mentioned as I scoffed and climbed in after the girls.

“Couldn’t even wait for us, how rude?” I muttered annoyed shutting the door before we were off. They were holding the after party at some club that the awards had shutdown only for artists and one guest per person, so naturally we were going as dates. Watching the night life pass by through the windows I couldn’t help but try and ignore that nagging feeling that seemed to be nipping at my heart the moment the awards started. Of course, a perfect night had to be ruined by an and a man stealing , life was never going to be easy for me.

“Hello?” A voice called as I blinked and looked over to see all the girls looking at me.

“What?” I asked confused before Steph looked to the back seat then to me.

“We asked if you were alright?” She mentioned causing me to force a nod before Selena snorted.

“What’s wrong? You don’t look so well.” Eden said sitting up as I sighed.

“I have a bad feeling about tonight, I don’t know if it has to do with the fact that I know Donghae and Trang will be at the party or is it just my nerves.” I whispered before looking out the window.

“Don’t worry, if that Donghae creature knew what was good for him, he would keep away with us at your side.” Tyra reassured while I chuckled and nodded.

“Or I kick this bastards for you and blame it on self-defense.” Selena offered causing me to laugh.

“I’ll just say I was drunk after I run his over.’ I teased causing the girls to laugh.

“And with that e, she’ll stay clear unless she wants me at again.” Selena mentioned before I sighed and looked to the window. Something was telling me to turn around while something else was excited, which side to listen to, I wasn’t sure, all I knew was that this party was sure to bring surprises.