Dress Shopping for MAMA's [Eden]

USA VIP's Fan Club

Eden’s POV…

We still haven’t figured out what we were between the two of us, and here we were, myself being the one to him to the awards this weekend. Believe me, I was nervous, one, because it was Youngbae, and two, I didn’t know how fans or the media would react to a norm like myself and the others escorting such big stars to a HUGE award show. Thanks to all the thoughts running through my mind, I barely got any sleep. The moment Tyra left this morning, I was out of bed and about, quickly showering and dressing for the day before I found myself pacing back and forth. I lost track of how long I was pacing, surely there was a tear in the carpet from the many laps I took till I finally heard a knock. I froze along with my limbs before turning to the door, terrified like I had been thrown into some horror movie. I waited and another knock came, I sighed out of breath of fresh air, making sure that everything was in place before I walked over and opened it.

“Morning, I’m Jan Dee.” The bubbly woman at the door spoke bowing as I bowed in confusion.

“You’re Eden-ssi right?” She asked with a large smile before I nodded.

“I’m Youngbae-ah’s stylist, and a close friend of his.” She introduced as I nodded unsure what to say.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to be so stiff around me.” She said concerned by the way I looked before I took a deep breath in and out before nodding.

“Better?” she asked as I nodded and followed her out.

“It’s so great to be dressing a girl for once.” She mentioned jokingly while I chuckled knowing exactly what she meant. We climbed into a black car waiting for us before we were on our way.

“Oh, that’s right, I’m supposed to tell you that Youngbae-ah chose gold as your color.” She said causing my head to whip over.

“Gold?” I asked surprised as she nodded.

“Top oppa chose pink, Jiyong-ssi chose red, Seungri-ah chose white and Daesung chose purple, so Youngbae chose gold.” She explained before I nodded. We pulled up in front of a large store with giant glass windows that should be bulletproof with the expensive stuff on the other side.

“Wow.” I said as she opened the door and climbed out motioning for me to follow.

“Come on, let’s get inside before we freeze to death.” She whispered grabbing my arm and pulling me into the warm store.

“And here is our last customer.” A voice chirped while I looked up to see a man walking towards us.

“You must be Taeyang-ssi’s date.” He asked as I nodded bowing in respect.

“I’m Eden, it’s nice to meet you.” I said in a small voice before he bowed like a gentlemen.

“I’m Michael Tien, Owner of G3000.” He said as I smiled nervously.

“No need to be shy, I’m here to help.” He said smiling before I nodded.

“Now let’s find you the dress that will make Taeyang-ssi drop to his knees.” He teased causing me to chuckle in reaction. We walked into the back room and I had to admit, I was slightly confused, it looked like this was the store and that room we just came from was the storage area.

“Alright so I’m sure your stylist has told you the color Taeyang-ssi wanted to go with.” He mentioned as I turned my attention back to him and nodded.

“Gold, is that alright?” he asked as I nodded again.

“I don’t really mind any color.” I mentioned before he nodded.

“Well I chose a few dresses on my own, but is there anything in specific you are looking for?” he asked as I looked to Jan Dee who smiled comfortingly.

“It really doesn’t matter to me honestly.” I answered before he smiled and gesture for Jan Dee to come over.

“I’ll have her take you to the dressing room and try on a few, maybe we can find what you are looking for, alright?” he asked comfortingly putting a hand on my shoulder before I smiled and nodded. I followed Jan Dee into the dressing room before changing into the first one.

SUNO Crochet lace dress

 

“Hm.” I muttered once it was on, pulling on the collar a bit.

“You don’t like it?” She asked as I shrugged walking out to show Michael

“Oh dear, that doesn’t look like you at all.” Michael pointed out walking to me.

“And your face says you seem to agree with me.” He mentioned turning me towards the mirror while I tilted my head.

“I think it’s the lace, it’s really itchy too.” I admitted before he nodded and patted my shoulders.

“Try the next one dear.” He asked before I walked in to change into the next one.

Michael Kors Foldover Collar Zip Tank Dress

 

 

“Isn’t this yellow?” I asked Jan Dee before she tilted her head and slightly nodded.

“It’s a mix between yellow and gold it seems.” She said helping me adjust the sleeves.

“You ready?” Michael called before I walked out to meet with him.

“Hm.” He said circling around me before standing in front of me.

“What do you think sweetie?” He asked as I looked down to it and shrugged.

“It’s a nice dress.” I answered before he nodded.

“But it seems like there is something missing from it.” I added before he sighed and nodded.

“Alright, on to the next.” He ushered before I went to change to the next one.

FINAL SALE 50% - Gold Maxi Pleated Dress, Designers Maxi Dress, Plus Size Evenig Dress, 20s Dress Style, Maxi Evening Gown

 

“Definitely no.” I answered shaking my head as I slipped it on.

“Yes, this is definitely not you or Youngbae-ah.” Jan Dee said also shaking her head as I sighed and walked out to Michael.

“Oh lord, no, sweetie go try on the next one. I won’t let you wear that out of my store.” He said concerned pushing me back into the stall. I sighed, giving up all hope as Jan Dee opened the last bag hanging before holding the dress out to me.

 

[FINAL DRESS CHOICE SURPRISE FOR RED CARPET CHAPTERS. HEHE]

 

“How about this one?” She asked as I looked over before almost losing feeling in my legs.

“It’s gorgeous. “ I whispered before she smiled and nodded.

“I love the designs on it.” She mentioned rubbing her hand down it while I nodded in agreement. I quickly slipped it on excitedly, staring at myself in the mirror while Jan Dee zipped up the back.

“Perfect fit too.” She pointed out as I smiled before walking out proudly.

“That IS the dress.” Michael said shooting out of his chair clapping before I laughed and nodded.

“I love it.” I answered as he patted my bare shoulders.

“See, no need to panic. I told you I would find your dress.” He answered before I smiled and nodded. This award show would turn out to be very interesting.